Thread: The Stanley Cup Playoffs 2021

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

The Stanley Cup Playoffs 2021

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Re: The Stanley Cup Playoffs 2021

Tristan Jarry's glove side apparently does not have the force... hopefully doubling the home crowd and possibly getting Malkin back in the lineup will help Tuesday.

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Great game. Listened to most of the game on the radio in the car. Almost had to pull over a few times to be safe. Jarry really maned up. The thing is a as a goaltender you cant just hit somebody harder or play faster to rebounded from a bad game. You still have to play under control. Jarry was brilliant and in control. Still nervous about the series but one game at a time.

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Yeah, Jarry played better. The one he did let through was another high glove side shot. They obviously are targeting that area.
    No Malkin again, but the crowd was great. Awesome having a bigger volume from the stands.

Wow... what a game. In-sanity... Glad they pulled it out!

Ouch! Another afternoon loser Saturday...

Game 5 tonight @PPG. Let's Go Pens!

Yikes! Backs against the wall now...

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Looks like the Pens just went Full Tomlin. City of Champions is turning into the City of Underachievers

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

I was going to post "Fire Tomlin" facetiously, but I see I've been beaten to it.