Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did CNN admit they are a propaganda machine for Democrats?

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Did CNN admit they are a propaganda machine for Democrats?

Most know they are, but it appears CNN is admitting it.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...-remove-trump/
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Did CNN admit they are a propaganda machine for Democrats?

Caught on tape confirming what we already figured out

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Caught on tape confirming what we already figured out
    The liberals on Twitter were making ever excuse they could. A few liberals said it’s ok if the government controls the media. Haha.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Well, them admitting that already makes them a little more honest than Fox News

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    My favorite part of all this aggrieved patriots nonsense is that right wingers want to claim that they are a victimized and oppressed minority group while at the same time their opinions/viewpoints represent the overwhelming numerical majority of Americans and anything that indicates other than that is faked, manipulated, or otherwise doctored.

All the while looking for safe spaces to hang out in.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Wake up America!! All mainstream media is propaganda. CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc. It’s all propaganda. Keep trying to convince yourself otherwise.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Wake up America!! All mainstream media is propaganda. CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc. It’s all propaganda. Keep trying to convince yourself otherwise.
    C'mon man, CNN is so legit!

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Yup, that is why this Fake News Channel is about the most reliable thing out there.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Gotta love how Fox news though loves to bash the 'mainstream media', as if they're not the mainstream media themselves lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Gotta love how Fox news though loves to bash the 'mainstream media', as if they're not the mainstream media themselves lol
    But didnt they testify in a lawsuit that they are not actually "newsmedia", but rather "entertainment"? That was the reason why one of their on air personalities could openly lie about a topic, because it was just entertainment and not news. I seem to recall something about that.

But didnt they testify in a lawsuit that they are not actually "newsmedia", but rather "entertainment"? That was the reason why one of their on air personalities could openly lie about a topic, because it was just entertainment and not news. I seem to recall something about that.
    I heard something about that. Honestly if that's the case they shouldn't be legally allowed to call themselves 'News'

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I heard something about that. Honestly if that's the case they shouldn't be legally allowed to call themselves 'News'
    Both Tucker Carlson and Bill Oreilly avoided massive lawsuits by legally claiming their shows were entertainment and NOT news/meant to inform. Far too lazy to look up the details but I believe it was all part of the actual defense that the Fox News corporate lawyers concocted.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Yup, that is why this Fake News Channel is about the most reliable thing out there.
    I get all of my info from the National Enquirer!

- - - Updated - - -

they shouldn't be legally allowed to call themselves 'News'
    Should any of them???

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Have you ever thought of getting yourself checked for TDS?? You seem to be the one that most often refers to the former guy on these boards.

In case you were not aware, he kind of left and is living at a country club the last I heard.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Have you ever thought of getting yourself checked for TDS?? You seem to be the one that most often refers to the former guy on these boards.

In case you were not aware, he kind of left and is living at a country club the last I heard.
    Self-awareness is not your strong suit.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Self-awareness is not your strong suit.
    Quite the contrary. Self awareness is a strength of mine, as was demonstrated in several personality tests that I have taken over the years.

I'm not the one on these boards denying the obvious, based upon their political biases. Facts are facts.....they dont vote.

Your right facts are facts, Mr. 101 I'm smarter than 85% of the population.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Should any of them???
    No. If ANY news source is blatantly inaccurate they should be held accountable. We live in a time where misinformation can just be downright dangerous (with the internet especially and all where information travels in an instant)

Your right facts are facts, Mr. 101 I'm smarter than 85% of the population.

By that table you are using, math isnt your strong suit.

I expect that, as most folks in your neck of the woods think that GED stands for Git, Er Done!

By that table you are using, math isnt your strong suit.

I expect that, as most folks in your neck of the woods think that GED stands for Git, Er Done!

Face it you're nothing special, Special Ed maybe.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Is this the same way the left loves to 'bash the fash?'
    See you Space Cowboy ...

No, that was more fake news from liberals.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

just more disinformation and projections from the Libs ... bottom line until you live it and experience it you are clueless ... you can not create and experiment in a vacuum that doesnt live in a vacuum and expect it to live the same ... if you disagree with the mantra of the Liberal controlled social media giants you get warnings , labels put on your posts and so many warning you get a certain features taken away for a time frame then complete posting capability for a few days then a week then a month then banned permanently if the first one hasnt " worn off yet " ...

post anything against what Facebook claims on Covid ( even if it comes directly from the CDC and it will get a warning label put on it ) dont believe me go do it and find out ...these social media giants do not permit freedom of speech of freedom of expression or thought , they demand you tow the line of their logic and thinking or suffer some sort of consequence
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    just more disinformation and projections from the Libs ... bottom line until you live it and experience it you are clueless ... you can not create and experiment in a vacuum that doesnt live in a vacuum and expect it to live the same ... if you disagree with the mantra of the Liberal controlled social media giants you get warnings , labels put on your posts and so many warning you get a certain features taken away for a time frame then complete posting capability for a few days then a week then a month then banned permanently if the first one hasnt " worn off yet " ...

post anything against what Facebook claims on Covid ( even if it comes directly from the CDC and it will get a warning label put on it ) dont believe me go do it and find out ...these social media giants do not permit freedom of speech of freedom of expression or thought , they demand you tow the line of their logic and thinking or suffer some sort of consequence
    Thanks but I dont care to "live it or experience it". I dont really care about how many retweets, followers, likes or posts I would get on twitter, Instagram, etc.

the problem with a lot of social media, is that lots of people on it think its a source of news and information and dont bother to learn, before spreading the disinformation. Its just like there are probably hundreds of thousands of people that think a vaccine turns you into Magneto, because some idiot is pushing that theory on social media. Freedom of speech, doesnt mean freedom to spread false propaganda.

Thanks but I dont care to "live it or experience it". I dont really care about how many retweets, followers, likes or posts I would get on twitter, Instagram, etc.

the problem with a lot of social media, is that lots of people on it think its a source of news and information and dont bother to learn, before spreading the disinformation. Its just like there are probably hundreds of thousands of people that think a vaccine turns you into Magneto, because some idiot is pushing that theory on social media. Freedom of speech, doesnt mean freedom to spread false propaganda.
    The irony.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Freedom of speech, doesnt mean freedom to spread false propaganda.
    lol, look at the little pretzel-brain trying so hard.

Freedom of speech means EXACTLY the freedom to spread false propaganda, or anything else you would like, so long as it's not illegal. Who is to judge what is false or propaganda? You? Let's hope not. If no one had questioned "settled science" with their far-out conspiracy theories and propaganda, we would still believe the Earth was flat and the stars were little points of aether on a dome, and deserts were hotter because that's where the sun passes the lowest.

Unless it is speech that is libelous or some type of illegal activity, a social media platform is forbidden from restricting it, period. That is, unless Facebook or Twitter are ok with giving up their legal status as "platforms" and instead becoming "publishers" who accept liability for any content posted on their service. The law is pretty cut and dry on this.

"But of course that may be a bit much for you to comprehend."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    lol, look at the little pretzel-brain trying so hard.

Freedom of speech means EXACTLY the freedom to spread false propaganda, or anything else you would like, so long as it's not illegal. Who is to judge what is false or propaganda? You? Let's hope not. If no one had questioned "settled science" with their far-out conspiracy theories and propaganda, we would still believe the Earth was flat and the stars were little points of aether on a dome, and deserts were hotter because that's where the sun passes the lowest.

Unless it is speech that is libelous or some type of illegal activity, a social media platform is forbidden from restricting it, period. That is, unless Facebook or Twitter are ok with giving up their legal status as "platforms" and instead becoming "publishers" who accept liability for any content posted on their service. The law is pretty cut and dry on this.

"But of course that may be a bit much for you to comprehend."
    So again you think that insulting somebody actually makes your point. I bet that is why you are in the position that you are in life. Keep on yelling at windmills, I bet it helps.

“Sometimes, the loudest person in the room is not the smartest person. Sometimes the loudest person in the room is not the person who has all the facts on their side or the truth on their side."

Definitely some truth to the above quote.
    https://ftw.usatoday.com/2021/07/pac...ersy-quiet/amp

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

for some of you .. I wont mention names
    [IMG]
    [/IMG]
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now