Thread: Meanwhile, in Green Bay...

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Meanwhile, in Green Bay...

Last edited by stillers4me; 05-02-2021 at 01:26 PM.

Banned Array title="Lloydwoodsonjr is a splendid one to behold">

Re: Meanwhile in Green Bay...

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post

Ben didn't like the Steelers taking Rudolph with a 3rd...

Rodgers should just retire. His FO is terrible- it's over for the Packers. Rodgers is just going to get blamed for everything now- the media hates him.

If the Steelers drafted a PROJECT QB round one with Ben still here I would lose it. Then they took a backup RB when Aaron Jones is top 5. This year they reached on a CB and C... trash.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Packers management is really trying to prove they can make the farve rogers swap happen again but it was all dumb luck.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

The new Packers president is making a power play. He got McCarthy out. Rodgers is next. One was a good idea. One is a bad idea.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    The new Packers president is making a power play. He got McCarthy out. Rodgers is next. One was a good idea. One is a bad idea.
    QBs as good as rodgers are a dream for lots of teams. Guy thinks it's easy, idiot

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Talk about playing a great poker hand wrong.....

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

I dont think he should retire by any means , I think the team was offered some loaded deals for him and passed on those offers saying he is not on the market ...If Arod wants to get back at them for the way he is being treated he should sit out ( Carson Palmer like) and force a trade where the compensation will be less and later coming ...

ARod can hold a grudge , that's proven he doesn't speak to his own Brother and Parents and hasn't for several years now , if he can be that way to Blood family he can be a lot more cruel to an employer ... As a employers you should make an effort to know your players and what they are capable of that will give you a ton of insight on how to deal with them as people ... Packers are failing this Miserably IMO .

They risk losing a 1st ballot HoF QB that is still playing at a high level by playing high stakes poker with a poor hand , never raise when you don't even have a pair and you have the short stack
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lloydwoodsonjr View Post
    Rodgers is just going to get blamed for everything now- the media hates him.
    In what parallel universe is that the case? The media LOVES Mr. Discount Double-Check. The only QB who gets knob-slobbed by the media more than Rodgers is Brady.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

IF Rodgers says he's not playing for the Packers again, I will be very surprised IF he ever does play for them again. Just from various interviews I've heard with him, 'Aaron Rodgers Tuesday', what other players/ex-players have said about Rodgers' personality, he doesn't seem like a guy that makes empty threats just to get his way. When he says this is the ultimatum, he really means it. We'll see how this plays out.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

We'll see how this plays out.
    I know how I'm hoping it plays out.

Hey... I can dream!

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    In what parallel universe is that the case? The media LOVES Mr. Discount Double-Check. The only QB who gets knob-slobbed by the media more than Rodgers is Brady.
    I can post link after link of Rodgers being trashed on First Take, Undisputed, NFL Total Today, every ESPN show etc. etc. Won't change your mind.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

He's just trying to get out and get the Jeopardy hosting job.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    He's just trying to get out and get the Jeopardy hosting job.
    My bet is on Anderson Cooper for that gig.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    My bet is on Anderson Cooper for that gig.
    I thought it was Lavar(sp) Burton?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Meanwhile in Green Bay...

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    I thought it was Lavar(sp) Burton?
    Is it? I didn’t think anything was official yet. Could be...

The executive producer guy was good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Is it? I didn’t think anything was official yet. Could be...

The executive producer guy was good too.
    I have no idea. I enjoy Jeopardy but I don't watch with any regularity. And I haven't followed the new host search at all. I only saw a post somewhere that started with 'Now that Geordi is the host of Jeopardy, the new host of The Price is Right is...' and there was a picture of a Ferengi. Obviously I did not fact check it.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Thought about your comment watching ESPN and they just straight up call Aaron Rodger WEAK!!! Hahaha!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5IxEyTO_VQw

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Meanwhile, in Green Bay...

I think Rodgers has 4-5 more elite years. There is zero physical decline at this stage. I'd give up a pro bowler and two 1st round picks for him. Maybe throw in a 4 and a 6 for good measure. If traded, he's likely to garner even more than that. I see Denver as his landing place.

I think GB management is too scared to make a big move like trading Rodgers.

No front office has ever played it safer than drafting a backup for a Pro Bowl QB and RB in the eventuality they may leave.

I think Rodgers stays a Packer. Once Love takes over Gudenkunst and Murphy are done. Then they ​can retire.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Favre enters the conversation .....

Brett Favre on Aaron Rodgers: 'He ain't budging' with the Packers

https://www.nfl.com/news/brett-favre...th-the-packers
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lloydwoodsonjr View Post
    Thought about your comment watching ESPN and they just straight up call Aaron Rodger WEAK!!! Hahaha!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5IxEyTO_VQw
    Are you his mother or something?

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Rogers is great QB no doubt, but the dude has the thinnest skin and has been a bitch last few years. fricken retire, life goes on without you. Always tries getting on front page during the draft. Dude has issues.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Rogers is great QB no doubt, but the dude has the thinnest skin and has been a bitch last few years. fricken retire, life goes on without you. Always tries getting on front page during the draft. Dude has issues.
    An equivalent situation to last year's Packers draft would have been the Steelers drafting a project QB in round 1 after going to the AFCCG in 2017. Your argument must be either that Ben would have taken that well or that he is a thin skinned bitch.

Brady left NE. Wilson wanted out of Seattle reportedly. Watson.

Rodgers is a bitch but in this situation he is not wrong- the Packers FO is terrible.