My 2021 mock draft below. This is based off of what I think will happen.

1. Jaguars: Trevor Lawrence QB Clemson- Duh

2. Jets: Zach Wilson QB BYU- Another obvious pick

3. 49ers: Trey Lance QB North Dakota State- This is obviously a QB, but which one? Trey Lance may be a perfect match for the 49ers. He has some elite tools and Kyle Shanahan has a history of getting the most out of QBs he coaches. Lance may be the guy they go with to get the 49ers for that long quest for no. 6. I'm not buying the Mac Jones rumors. I would if it were a poorly run FO like the Bears, but not the 49ers. You don't trade up from 12 to 3 to get someone like Mac Jones

4. Falcons: Kyle Pitts TE Florida- The Falcons could draft QB which would lead to QBs being selected in the first 4 picks for the first time in NFL history. However, I'm not predicting this here. Their willingness to trade the 4 pick is a sign they will stick with Matt Ryan and use the pick to help him. Enter Kyle Pitts. Julio Jones is on the trading block so they also be looking for a new weapon

5. Bungals: Jamar Chase WR LSU- The So Easy a Caveman Can Do It pick would be to draft Penei Sewell and give Joe Burrow much needed protection after his o-line got him seriously hurt. For the longest time I was going to be nice and assume they make the smart decision. However, given that Mike Brown is a certified dumbass and given that Burrow is reportedly lobbying for teammate Chase, I will predict the Bengals will not make the obvious choice and go Chase instead

6. TRADE: Broncos: Justin Fields QB Ohio State- The Broncos and Dolphins have reportedly been in contact. The Broncos are saying it's a discussion for a trade down, but that seems like a smokescreen to avoid tipping their hand to other QB needy teams. They traded for Bridgewater which to me means they want to move on from Lock but want insurance in case they don't get the top QB. Here they do manage to get their franchise QB in Fields and use Bridgewater as a mentor

7. Lions: Jaylen Waddle WR Alabama- The Lions may have the worst WR corp in the league. They want Chase but settle for Waddle at 7

8. TRADE: Cheaters: Mac Jones QB Alabama- Bellichick goes bold. He saw how Tom Brady turned the mediocre Bucs into Super Champs overnight while his team became mediocre overnight with the aged Cam Newton. It's also not hard to believe that Bellichick would believe he can give Jones the best chance at success like his buddy Saban did. This connection makes a lot of sense

9. Trade Dolphins: Penei Sewell OT Oregon- The Dolphins take a few moments to let sink in that Sewell is still on the board then rush to the podium. Sewell has no business still being here but he is due to teams wanting QBs and receiver threats more. The Dolphins traded for Isaiah Wilson before they had to release him and they traded Ereck Flowers so they could use O-line help

10. Cowgirls: Rashawn Slater T/G Northwestern- Everyone seems to say CB here. However, Jerry seems to like to address offense before defense even when defense is sorely needed (i.e. drafting Zach Martin in 2014 despite having the league's worst defense the year before). Dallas' once stout O-line has taken a hit with age and injury in recent years and Zeke Elliot is coming off his career worst season. With that I expect O-line especially with Slater available. All top 10 offensive players

11. TRADE: Chargers: Patrick Surtain II CB Alabama- The Chargers are stunned that the Cowboys passed on Surtain. They move up 2 spots to leapfrog the Eagles (who need CB help) to get him. The Giants oblige since it is likley that someone they are interested in will still be there while also getting another pick. The Chargers were let down by their defense last year and now Casey Heyward has been cut. Additions to the O-line in free agency lead them to focus on replacing Heyward with Surtain

12. Eagles: Davonta SmithWR Alabama- I'll give the Eagles credit and assume they learn from Wentz' decline and decide to give their new QB some help.

13. Trade: Giants Micah Parsons LB Penn State- With the top WRs gone, Joe Judge looks for Parsons to be the defensive enforcer/man in the middle to help elevate the defense

14. Vikings: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech- Riley Reif was cut and the Vikings are looking for a new OT. Their defense was terrible but they made a lot of moves in free agency to help with defense

15. Trade: Panthers: Alijah Vera Tucker OT USC- They'll likely decide between Tucker and Jaycee Horn in this case and end up going with Tucker. They take Tucker to help assure that Darnold is given the best possible chance at success

16. Cardinals: Jaycee Horn CB South Carolina- Patrick Peterson's replacement. Great value selection

17. Raiders: Jayson Oweh DE Penn State- The first thing I thought when I saw Oweh's 4.36 40 time was "Woah". The second thing I thought was "Raiders". There are two the Raiders love, athleticism and drafting players earlier than expected and Oweh fits both criteria. Keep in mind they did draft Ruggs over Jeudy and Lamb last year which tells me they haven't lost their affinity for fast players

18. Dolphins: Azeez Ojulari Edge Georgia- Emanuel Ogbah got 9 sacks but no other Dolphins player got more than 7 and the Dolphins edge rusher who got the next most sacks last year was Shaq Lawson with 4. He got traded to the Texans for Bernardrick McKinney. An already stout Dolphins D could be even better with a top flight edge rusher which they draft Ojulari to be

19. Redskins: Jeremiah Owusu Koramoah LB Notre Dame- Quietly they enters the draft with fewer weaknesses than expected. One such weakness is LB. The JOK selection would be similar to the Panthers selection of Shaq Thompson while current Redskins head coach Ron Rivera was coaching the Panthers

20. Bears: Kadarius Toney WR Florida- The Bears try will try and fail to trade up for one of the top 5 QBs. O-line would likely be their best move if a top 5 QB isn't available, which means I won't predict o-line. With Allen Robinson on the franchise tag and not much else at WR, the late rising Toney becomes the pick

21. TRADE Packers Caleb Farley CB Virginia Tech- Every year since Brian Gutekunst took over as Packers GM, they've traded up in the first round. The Packers have reportedly been aggressively looking at CBs after Kevin King almost single-handedly capsized the Packers season. Farley slides due to injury concerns but some good news for him on the injury front helps stop his slide further

22. Titans: Kwity Paye Edge Michigan - I will not say that the Titans will address their pass rush. That would imply they had a pass rush last year. They need more than Bud Dupree

23. Jets: Zaven Collins LB Tulsa- The Jets suck so much they're likely looking at BPA here. I'm sure a defensive wizard like Robert Saleh would love Collins versatility and know how to use him

24. Steelers: Najee Harris RB Alabama- Art Rooney has made it crystal clear the team needs to improve the running game. While O-line factors in that as well, I highly doubt that Rooney will pass on the top running back in the class if he is there at 24, which is what Harris is. It's why Harris to the Steelers is such a popular projection it's gotten to the point of being cliche. The RB position has been devalued and this may cause the top ones to be drafted later than expected. Last year with multiple RBs projected to go round 1, the first RB went off the board at pick 32. It's not out of the question for no RBs to be selected before the Steelers pick.

25. Jaguars: Tevin Jenkins OT Oklahoma State- I know the Jags shouldn't be confused with a well-run organization but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and say they will learn from the mistakes the Colts made with Luck and the Bungals made last year with Burrow and give their no. 1 pick QB some protection to work with. Plus Jenkins is likely BPA here

26. Browns: Christian Barmore DT Alabama- The browns defense in general sucks and they lost DTs Larry Ogunjobi (Bengals) and Sheldon Richardson (cut). They've only signed Malik Jackson thus far so they need one more to offset the aforementioned losses.

27. Ratbirds: Rashod Bateman WR Minnesota- In this scenario, it makes sense for The Ratbirds to select a WR to help their star RB in the passing game. Bateman is the likely BPA

28. Saints: Greg Newsome CB Northwestern- Janoris Jenkins signed with the Titans and Marshon Lattimore got arrested. Greg Newsome becomes the next CB off the board

29. Trade Colts: Alex Leatherwood OT Alabama- The Colts will likely spend this selection ensuring they give Wentz the help that his previous team failed to give him. Anthony Costonzo's retirement opens the door for OT

30. Bills: Jalen Phillips Edge Miami- The Bucs made it perfectly clear how to stop Patrick Mahomes, put endless amounts of pressure on him. No Bills player had more than 5 sacks. Logic would dictate going edge rusher. Phillips could have gone earlier and would have had it not been for concussion concerns. Phillips slide ends here

31. Ratbirds: Creed Humphrey C Oklahoma (ugh)- The Ratbirds need a center for their star RB and I can't see the center with the highest SPARQ score (correct me if I spellt that wrong) in histoy not making it in the 1st round. Dickerson is tossed around because of the Bama connection but I can't see him as a 1st rounder with his injury history and believe it or not, the Ravens actually haven't drafted a Bama player since Eric DeCosta replaced Ozzie Newsome as GM. Meanwhile they have selected 4 offensive players from Oklahoma in the past 3 drafts

32. Bucs: Asante Samuel Jr CB Florida State- The Bucs have few needs so they choose to help solidify the pass defense with Samuel Jr

Personally, with the top 23 like this, I'd go Creed at 24 to replace Pouncey after strongly considering Jenkins and take the RB in day 2, but my personal opinion of what I would do didn't factor into this mock