Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pat Freiermuth says Alfredo Roberts is his guy.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: Pat Freiermuth says Alfredo Roberts is his guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Let's just hope the Doc who did Ladarius Greens physical isn't with the Steelers longer.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    As long as his shoulder checks out so would I, otherwise Hunter Long. This could very well be a part of Rooney's plan to get the run game moving forward. Teegre mentioned this in post #19 here: http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru...544#post765544

Let's just hope the Doc who did Ladarius Greens physical isn't with the Steelers longer.
    His receiving game is good. Very natural. But he could work a little bit on his blocking and needs to be a little more angry when doing that. I think the team can improve that. But then again, most anything would be better than Ebron...which the team hasn’t improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    His receiving game is good. Very natural. But he could work a little bit on his blocking and needs to be a little more angry when doing that. I think the team can improve that. But then again, most anything would be better than Ebron...which the team hasn’t improved.
    I'd be happy if they picked him.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    But then again, most anything would be better than Ebron...which the team hasn’t improved.
    Not from a lack of trying. In camp, they put him on the dled and had him practicing blocking 24/7. (It improved from abysmal to really bad.)

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Not from a lack of trying. In camp, they put him on the dled and had him practicing blocking 24/7. (It improved from abysmal to really bad.)
    Maybe this year he can get it up to just bad.