Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steelers WR Chase Claypool Caught In Bar Fight

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Steelers WR Chase Claypool Caught In Bar Fight

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post
    Also not wearing a mask in California of all places, Goodell will have to add a few games suspension for that. .
    Plus no social distancing - Take 3 first rd draft picks away from the cheap Rooneys and Mike Turmlin!

Senior Member Array title="dislocatedday has a reputation beyond repute"> dislocatedday's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    1-2 game suspension for that? That was one of the least violent looking brawls I have seen on tape, and as noted, reports are that he did not instigate it and you can see him separating guys for the most part.

I guess the problem for him is that it is "on video" and out there in the media which the NFL front office does not like. They treated the Ray Rice situation with kid gloves until video got out of him hitting his girlfriend.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dislocatedday View Post
    1-2 game suspension for that? That was one of the least violent looking brawls I have seen on tape, and as noted, reports are that he did not instigate it and you can see him separating guys for the most part.

I guess the problem for him is that it is "on video" and out there in the media which the NFL front office does not like. They treated the Ray Rice situation with kid gloves until video got out of him hitting his girlfriend.
    Nailed it. The NFL will actively help make things “go away” but once that video comes out “poof” - time to break out the wheel of random suspensions and take a spin.

I fully expect Claypool to get sat down for 2-3 games.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Goodell:

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Nailed it. The NFL will actively help make things “go away” but once that video comes out “poof” - time to break out the wheel of random suspensions and take a spin.

I fully expect Claypool to get sat down for 2-3 games.
    The "illusion" of the NFL caring. Like missing 2-3 games addressed the fact that Tyrek Hill beat his girlfriend and broke his baby's arm.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    The "illusion" of the NFL caring. Like missing 2-3 games addressed the fact that Tyrek Hill beat his girlfriend and broke his baby's arm.
    Of course it didn't. All these sports leagues don't actually give a crap about any of this. But it calms the media storms and lets them get back to the business of making money.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Im so sick of this stuff, just stay out of the damn bars and don't put yourself in those situations

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMayhem72 View Post
    Im so sick of this stuff, just stay out of the damn bars and don't put yourself in those situations
    Yes, people in their 20s should never go out to bars. They should stay home and do needlepoint every night.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Yes, people in their 20s should never go out to bars. They should stay home and do needlepoint every night.

Not what I said but just go ahead and run with it

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

March… really.

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Since this thread has been bumped anyway, did anything actually come of this incident? Or did it just go away?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I thought there was another fight! SMH

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I thought there was another fight! SMH
    Right?

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMayhem72 View Post
    Not what I said but just go ahead and run with it

was there any reason to respond to this thread 4 months since the last post?