Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D. Watson vs T. Buzbee

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

D. Watson vs T. Buzbee

Does anyone else think it’s strange that there are now twelve civil cases against Watson, but not a single criminal case. Several of the plaintiffs are accusing him of sexual assault, and yet the police aren’t even investigating. I won’t comment on the character of Buzbee, but it sure seems like a big money grab to me. It seems to me that multiple sexual assaults on multiple women would be grounds for an extended stay in prison, and if true, I would certainly agree with that sentence. But something is “hinky” here. Not a word from the home office. Your take?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: D. Watson vs T. Buzbee

Of course we’d like to see what the facts are. However, it seems big time fishy that the lawyer is out seeking women/plaintiffs who may have been “sexually assaulted”. It’s fishy that this lawyer has a history of wanting notoriety and I heard on the radio today that there is some sort of relationship between the lawyer and the Texans.

I mean is the “assault” trying to kiss a single chick at a wedding? Did he ask to take a girl out? I mean nowadays, that counts as “assault”. Lol. I’d really like to hear what constitutes assault in these cases (or maybe I don’t).

Bottom line...out of the blue in a matter of a couple weeks (during the me too world), 12 women “come forward”?

Shady...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I think Buzbee is Cal McNair’s neighbor or something like that...

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

It’s my understanding that all of the case information has now been forwarded to the police. Why would they have investigated if the women hadn’t went to the police first? It’s now 13 cases and for me that’s a few too many to simply dismiss. I’d reserve judgment until you see what happens with the police.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Of course we’d like to see what the facts are. However, it seems big time fishy that the lawyer is out seeking women/plaintiffs who may have been “sexually assaulted”. It’s fishy that this lawyer has a history of wanting notoriety and I heard on the radio today that there is some sort of relationship between the lawyer and the Texans.

I mean is the “assault” trying to kiss a single chick at a wedding? Did he ask to take a girl out? I mean nowadays, that counts as “assault”. Lol. I’d really like to hear what constitutes assault in these cases (or maybe I don’t).

Bottom line...out of the blue in a matter of a couple weeks (during the me too world), 12 women “come forward”?

Shady...
    Haven’t you read the complaints? It’s pretty serious stuff, not kissing.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

First few reports on this, I figured it was gonna blow over. But this is far too much smoke for their not to be fire.

Watson is gonna get at least whatever it ended up being for AB from the NFL. Legal system? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    It’s my understanding that all of the case information has now been forwarded to the police. Why would they have investigated if the women hadn’t went to the police first? It’s now 13 cases and for me that’s a few too many to simply dismiss. I’d reserve judgment until you see what happens with the police.

- - - Updated - - -

Haven’t you read the complaints? It’s pretty serious stuff, not kissing.
    No. I didn’t read any of the reports. I find it far too strange that 10, 11, 12, 13, whatever amount of women just came forward in a matter of weeks to claim these “serious” allegations and not a one of them had the sense to go to the police on their own before this? They all just happened to go to this one lawyer...out of the blue? Sure maybe some are legit but 13? I find it hard to believe. I’ll wait until more facts come out before I pass judgement on Watson either way.

Senior Member Array title="dislocatedday has a reputation beyond repute"> dislocatedday's Avatar

If there are records of Watson procuring the massage services of 13 different women (plus possibly others), that in itself seems odd to me. What I mean is don't NFL teams have their own massage therapists that they employ, and the players can go to them for various types of massages? If Watson had his own personal massage therapist that he regularly used as well I could understand that too............however, if he is hiring all these various different women for massages that just seems "fishy" to me on his part. He supposedly even flew one in to Houston from Atlanta for a massage.

I thought the dumpster fire that is the Houston Texans currently could not get any worse......but it does for that franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    No. I didn’t read any of the reports. I find it far too strange that 10, 11, 12, 13, whatever amount of women just came forward in a matter of weeks to claim these “serious” allegations and not a one of them had the sense to go to the police on their own before this? They all just happened to go to this one lawyer...out of the blue? Sure maybe some are legit but 13? I find it hard to believe. I’ll wait until more facts come out before I pass judgement on Watson either way.
    This is the way I feel. I am not defending Watson, but If he’s done what these woman have said he’s done, why didn’t they go to the police instead of a lawyer like Buzbee, and not a word from the NFL front office. After Ray Rice, I would have thought there would be an immediate response.......Not even, “The Commissioner’s office is looking in to this”.

Florio cracks me up,.....”Lawyer Tony Buzbee will commence on Monday an effort to spark a criminal prosecution of Watson”. COMMENCE AN EFFORT.......REALLY??!

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    This is the way I feel. I am not defending Watson, but If he’s done what these woman have said he’s done, why didn’t they go to the police instead of a lawyer like Buzbee, and not a word from the NFL front office. After Ray Rice, I would have thought there would be an immediate response.......Not even, “The Commissioner’s office is looking in to this”.
    I thought the league did release one of their typical threading the needle useless statements about no further comment until their (the NFL) investigation was completed? I seem to remember they tried the same with Ruce and Hunt and only acted once the video leaked out. But I can’t keep track of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I thought the league did release one of their typical threading the needle useless statements about no further comment until their (the NFL) investigation was completed? I seem to remember they tried the same with Ruce and Hunt and only acted once the video leaked out. But I can’t keep track of it all.
    I’ve been looking. If there is something out there then I’m wrong and I’m okay with that, but this whole thing with Watson just seems too contrived. Not much from the Texan’s leadership. I realize they are top 5 in the dysfunctional category.......Tony Buzbee has an interesting history.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    I’ve been looking. If there is something out there then I’m wrong and I’m okay with that, but this whole thing with Watson just seems too contrived. Not much from the Texan’s leadership. I realize they are top 5 in the dysfunctional category.......Tony Buzbee has an interesting history.
    Buzbee is a weirdo for sure. The NFL has basically done all its talking through the media and the Texans (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...shaun-n1261511). Which is what they typically try first, until too many PR damaging details leak out and they are forced to do more to be seen as "protecting" the brand.

If I was Watson, I wouldn't count on playing in 2021.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

There's too many to ignore and just brush off, but I am pretty sure some of these women are just piling on just to get some money

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

If I was a GM, I wouldn’t touch Watson if I had a hazmat suit on.

The Texans are wishing they’d returned some of those calls two weeks ago!

I was just thinking that.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

watson slapped me in the face then turn around and slapped my homeboy in the face, it was like the 3 stooges your honor! 5 million!

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

��Ross Bolen
    @WRBolen

Mar 23

Deshaun Watson is either a legit sexual predator or this is one of the most ruthless character assassinations in sports history and either way holy hell.

https://twitter.com/WRBolen/status/1...5Es1_&ref_url=

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

No doubt.

When you trade stocks, the goal is to buy low and sell high. They had a stock at the pinnacle of it's worth.....and then everything fell apart and is now worth a small fraction of what it previously was only a couple weeks ago.

No matter how this plays out, I think Watson's worth will never be what it was before. Every team has to know that there is something to this story to some degree. How can any team with half a brain give up a ton for him knowing that this is part of how he has conducted himself. This isn't a one-time mistake or lack of judgement. This is serial behavior that happened over and over again.

Imagine if a team traded away their entire draft for this guy, took on his huge salary hit, and this story broke before he ever made it to the team facility for the first time. Wow!

The teams that were looking to acquire Watson just dodged a bullet and a huge organizational embarrassment.

Maybe Kraft can trade for him since he knows a little something about massage parlors and also how to get out of charges.

Senior Member Array title="dislocatedday has a reputation beyond repute"> dislocatedday's Avatar

Maybe Kraft can trade for him since he knows a little something about massage parlors and also how to get out of charges.
    I was waiting for someone to bring Robert Kraft into this thread. Well done DesertSteel !!

Banned Array title="Lloydwoodsonjr is a splendid one to behold">

What bothers me most is that no one is giving Watson nicknames like Deshaun Wantssome. Why not? Because no one hates the Texans? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloydwoodsonjr View Post
    What bothers me most is that no one is giving Watson nicknames like Deshaun Wantssome. Why not? Because no one hates the Texans? I don't get it.
    That bothers you? Are you 12?

Lol. Wut?

REALLY?!??

That's what usually bothers me about sexual assault allegations too - not enough rape jokes.

Am'Iright 'bro? Up top!

Fucking loser.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

So the guy who is accusing everyone of not getting upset enough or taking something seriously enough about the state of the Steelers running game makes these comments on the subject of sexual assault?

That's what bothers you the most?

Stop posting on message boards and get some professional help moron.

Watson's defense will be: "Was that wrong? Because no one ever told me that that sort of thing was frowned upon."

One of the lawsuits alleges that Watson "made obscene sexual gestures," and the second says that over the course of four sessions, Watson "purposely" exposed himself to the massage therapist and touched her with his penis and ultimately groped her, coerced her into oral sex and ejaculated on her.

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    So the guy who is accusing everyone of not getting upset enough or taking something seriously enough about the state of the Steelers running game makes these comments on the subject of sexual assault?

That's what bothers you the most?

Stop posting on message boards and get some professional help moron.
    The irony being that Deshaun Watson needs professional help for his perversion.

Watson didn't sexually assault anyone! You're the lowlife.

Watson allegedly exposed himself and humped air.

The most serious allegation is that he "coerced" oral sex. That will never be held as anything but consensual in court. I guess you're the type of guy who could be talked in to giving a man oral sex? I'd need a gun pointed at me and even then I'm using hands and teeth to make it the worst BJ ever.

Whole board of "me too" activists. This is Louis CK levels of exaggeration.

All a masseuse had to do was walk out and "expose" Watson on social media as a pervert... not too hard.

This forum can't take a joke- just regurgitate movie quotes.

Ben trying to F a college student in a bathroom while an armed guard stood at the door is worse than what Watson did and yet here you remain a Steelers fan.

Free Deshaun Watson. Also trade two 1sts for him while his value is low.

If I had a hazmat suit on I would give Watson a hand job after a massage. It's not gay if you're wearing gloves.

If I had a hazmat suit on I would give Watson a hand job after a massage. It's not gay if you're wearing gloves.