Thread: Cowboys Agree Ton4-Year Deal With QB Dak Prescott

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Cowboys Agree Ton4-Year Deal With QB Dak Prescott

4 years, $160M. $126M guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Cowboys Agree Ton4-Year Deal With QB Dak Prescott

Super Bowl!!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Hope Dak enjoys no supporting cast around him. The o-line needs rebuilt, Zeke had a career worst year last year, the defense sucks, and Mike McCarthy is your head coach. Now all the cap space is tied up on him

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Hope Dak enjoys no supporting cast around him. The o-line needs rebuilt, Zeke had a career worst year last year, the defense sucks, and Mike McCarthy is your head coach. Now all the cap space is tied up on him
    He’s making $40M a year. Do you think he really cares?

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    He’s making $40M a year. Do you think he really cares?
    Not really. If he's smart he's living off his endorsements and investing all of his football pay the next 4 years.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Read an interesting blurb that this could be Jerry Jones tipping the hand that there is a nice sized TV deal coming??

Banned Array title="Lloydwoodsonjr is a splendid one to behold">

Roethlisberger is a steal.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lloydwoodsonjr View Post
    Roethlisberger is a steal.
    If he was 28 I’d agree. 39 year old with no scrambling ability he is a liability in my book. Ben to me is like a starting pitcher with only one pitch, an average fastball.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    If he was 28 I’d agree. 39 year old with no scrambling ability he is a liability in my book. Ben to me is like a starting pitcher with only one pitch, an average fastball.
    I mean you watch the Texans game and he’s scrambling there, moving outside the pocket. As good as he once did? No. But he’s not standing back there like a statue-sequel Dan Marino or Peyton Manning...

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I mean you watch the Texans game and he’s scrambling there, moving outside the pocket. As good as he once did? No. But he’s not standing back there like a statue-sequel Dan Marino or Peyton Manning...
    I’m not saying he’s Phillip Rivers or the guys you mentioned back there, problem is his arm is not as good as Manning, Marino, Rivers. Ben can’t run for 5-7 yards anymore and It makes passing more difficult.he’s still strong enough to brush off linemen he’s always been good at that. Ben with all his weapons is a HOF qb, without his scrambling ability not sure if he’s much more than Rudolph at this point.I wonder if Ben was not under contract for 2021 would Steelers had signed and paid 14 million. I get why they did and props to Ben for restructuring though.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Scrambling? We are now debating whether or not Ben can still scramble? And to what extent his scramble ability reaches? My 2cents, Ben scrambles at 39 as well as Rudolph does at 26.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Yes this is an old thread. I am too lazy to start a new thread for a cryboy.

But just saw that Dak Prescott cap hit is $60 million dollars next year lol

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Super Bowl!!
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Yes this is an old thread. I am too lazy to start a new thread for a cryboy.

But just saw that Dak Prescott cap hit is $60 million dollars next year lol

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
    He will have a new contract new year or he will have some voided year in his contract....The cap hit of Lamar Jackson in 2026 and 2027 will be at 70 millions,so some voided year will be the case for him too when it will be the time