Thread: Report: Steelers Hiring Grady Brown To Coach Secondary

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Report: Steelers Hiring Grady Brown To Coach Secondary

Report: Steelers Hiring Grady Brown To Coach Secondary

By Alex Kozora
    Posted on February 13, 2021

The Pittsburgh Steelers are still putting the finishing touches on their coaching staff after a year that’s seen plenty of change. According to a tweet-report from AL.com’s Matt Zenitz, the Steelers are hiring Grady Brown to work with their secondary.

“Houston cornerbacks coach” (and that’s college, not the Texans) should come with an asterisk. Brown was hired for that position just five days ago, leaving his previous job as defensive coordinator at McNeese State.

to read rest of article:

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/02/re...ach-secondary/

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Re: Report: Steelers Hiring Grady Brown To Coach Secondary

Other than knowing he was at South Carolina for a few years, I know nothing about him or his coaching abilty.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Report: Steelers Hiring Grady Brown To Coach Secondary

I must admit, I got scared when I read "Houston Cornerbacks Coach" and then relieved when I read that it wasn't the Texans