Thread: Country 1st Movement Promotes Traditional Conservative Principles

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Country 1st Movement Promotes Traditional Conservative Principles

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: Country 1st Movement Promotes Traditional Conservative Principles

He sounds like a used car salesman. I agree with a lot of what he said.... and some of it, not so much.

The Democrats could stand to do a little soul searching themselves. Watching this video and substituting their own party for the Republicans would just be lost on them, unfortunately.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Last edited by silver & black; 02-11-2021 at 04:17 PM.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I left the Republican party. I am now Independent. I divorce myself from everything our government represents. I won't be affiliated with any branch of it.

I'm going to do the same thing. I hate both parties. I just tend to agree with the right more.... at least what they used to stand for.

I don't understand how anyone can support either party, at this time.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    I'm going to do the same thing. I hate both parties. I just tend to agree with the right more.... at least what they used to stand for.

I am Conservative, just not Republican.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    OK, but just wondering how the values that are mentioned in the video of the Country 1st Movement resonate with you? I thought that it sounds like more traditional conservative viewpoint than what the Republican party has been in the past 4-5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    OK, but just wondering how the values that are mentioned in the video of the Country 1st Movement resonate with you? I thought that it sounds like more traditional conservative viewpoint than what the Republican party has been in the past 4-5 years.
    Tough to say given that it's 55 seconds. Sounds more like a pep talk to Republicans to not give up.

Tough to say given that it's 55 seconds. Sounds more like a pep talk to Republicans to not give up.
    Adam Kinzinger from Illinois has been trying to get back to core conservative values and support them, rather than support an individual. This interview sheds some light on what he thinks. I really like the message and believe he is an intelligent guy with some good ideas and morality. Air Force Veteran, still active in National Guard. Christian, (non denominational Protestant), voted against late term abortion, has Political Science degree from Ill State. Pretty well rounded guy I think.

Same here.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post

I guess it’s lesser of evils for most. Government doesn’t produce a product, there money comes from citizens. Power is the ultimate goal for all politicians. prime example is the way blue states handling corona, while kids in Texas are back in school 5 days a week.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

As Biden's America Last campaign moves on.
    Hater = Realist