Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steelers' T.J. Watt not happy after Defensive Player of the Year snub; award instead goes to Aaron Donald

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Re: Steelers' T.J. Watt not happy after Defensive Player of the Year snub; award instead goes to Aaron Donald

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    What happened with the groundhog the other day?

The little cowardly rat saw his shadow!

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Steelers' T.J. Watt not happy after Defensive Player of the Year snub; award instead goes to Aaron Donald

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    What happened with the groundhog the other day?
    The little cowardly rat saw his shadow!
    Speaking of rodents, it's time...

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Speaking of rodents, it's time...

I was going to do it.....but then I figured I'd leave it to someone else to lob the first volley!

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

In a twist of irony, I’m sure that Disco is just stealing 6 Rings material from another board.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Banned Array title="Lloydwoodsonjr is a splendid one to behold">

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Watt beat Donald in every statistical category, (some by a lot) except for FF, Donald had four and TJ had two. TJ had an interception and Donald didn’t. I totally disagree with you.
    DT put up less stats than edge rushers and tackles are not an official statistic they are kept by the teams not the NFL.

13.5 sacks from a DT is incredible. For context Sapp and Randle only had more than 13.5 sacks once each in their careers.

Also Donald was a monster in the playoffs vs. Seattle until he tore a core muscle; Watt never touched Mayfield.

I watched several Rams games and Donald is an amazing player which is why he gets awards.