Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Black Lives Matter Nominated for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Re: Black Lives Matter Nominated for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Biden has made COVID worse?

^^^ retarded, flat-out retarded.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ost-overnight/ clueless! both you and Joe. go get your 4th shot already and in the spring your 5th will be ready. Who is really the “retard”, the senile 80 year old who thinks joe’s done a good job on covid.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ost-overnight/ clueless! both you and Joe. go get your 4th shot already and in the spring your 5th will be ready. Who is really the “retard”, the senile 80 year old who thinks joe’s done a good job on covid.
    So....just to be clear....what you are mad about is that the government did not have enough free or low cost tests to send to individual Americans? You're anger is because the government did not have enough "free-handouts" to test for a virus that it isn't a big deal?

I mean if you are going to adhere to a political ideology....at least do it all the time.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    So....just to be clear....what you are mad about is that the government did not have enough free or low cost tests to send to individual Americans? You're anger is because the government did not have enough "free-handouts" to test for a virus that it isn't a big deal?

I mean if you are going to adhere to a political ideology....at least do it all the time.
    Im not mad about anything. Tom said it was retarded when I stated Joe doing worse than Trump on covid. I merely posted an article in which Joe showing more ineptness on management of virus. The guy is clueless. Im happy, actually celebrating with wifes family today. followed my celebrations on xmas eve and xmas. I dont live in fear.

- - - Updated - - -

when isnt Sleepy caught off guard?

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Im not mad about anything. Tom said it was retarded when I stated Joe doing worse than Trump on covid. I merely posted an article in which Joe showing more ineptness on management of virus. The guy is clueless. Im happy, actually celebrating with wifes family today. followed my celebrations on xmas eve and xmas. I dont live in fear.

- - - Updated - - -

when isnt Sleepy caught off guard?
    Fair enough. I just wanted to point out the "free stuff" part of it....seems pretty UN-conservative!

Have a great holiday with the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Fair enough. I just wanted to point out the "free stuff" part of it....seems pretty UN-conservative!

Have a great holiday with the family.
    I have a few un conservative opinions. I’ve stated I don’t like abortion as birth control but wouldn’t deny women a choice. I think all covid testing, vax and boosters should be free to citizens. I also have no problem with financial assistance believe it or not. I also think China should be held accountable, above my pay grade to figure out how. Thanks for holiday wishes, same to you and your family.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Look, covid is wore all over the world. Is that the work of one man? Come on, pull your head out of your ass. Now, has Biden made some mistakes, without a doubt, but he isn't responsible for the fact that covid has been around longer now and is producing variants. He is responsible for the lack of available tests though.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Look, covid is wore all over the world. Is that the work of one man? Come on, pull your head out of your ass. Now, has Biden made some mistakes, without a doubt, but he isn't responsible for the fact that covid has been around longer now and is producing variants. He is responsible for the lack of available tests though.
    No. Sleepy is just fixing the orange man's problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    No. Sleepy is just fixing the orange man's problems.
    Out of curiosity which one has he fixed? economy, border, covid, divisiveness of country, foreign relations. He promised to fix all the above, yet all worse than Year ago. Let me know what you come up with.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

crickets

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    crickets
    Yep you won't get an answer.. Libbies can't admit Trump and his policies were far superior than the clueless incompetent administration that's running the show now.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Out of curiosity which one has he fixed?
    He fixed Trump's ass.

He fixed Trump's ass.
    3 days later and that’s what you come up with. Bravo Tom , your great, great grandchildren must be proud.

3 days later and that’s what you come up with. Bravo Tom , your great, great grandchildren must be proud.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Rent Free

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

He fixed Trump's ass.
    C'mon Tommie you can do better than that. Go ahead, try real hard now, name something sleepy has fixed for Trump.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

There are people that still support the terrorist group BLM? Let me guess, it's the same people that believe men can get pregnant.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    There are people that still support the terrorist group BLM? Let me guess, it's the same people that believe men can get pregnant.
    Didn't you hear? Racism was suddenly solved the day after the 2020 election, so those people all went off to chase the next shiny thing like a cat following a laser pointer. It looks like it was trans rights this time.

But don't worry, they'll be back. In about 9 more months the media will randomly latch onto another story about some dirtbag, I mean martyr, who got shot by the police, and the BLM people will materialize out of nowhere as if someone shined the Bat Signal. Then until November 2024 racism will be the most urgent and dangerous problem in the whole entire world and we'll be THIS CLOSE to living in 1930s Germany. Until it's not, and then all the BLM people will go back to sleep for three more winters until they're called again.
    See you Space Cowboy ...