Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter Nominated for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Re: Black Lives Matter Nominated for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize

A terrorist group nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize?
    Hater = Realist

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    The real question is who is going to lead you out?
    Excluding people? So typical of the liberal today. It guess that's why you posted that pic of the non-inclusive flag.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Its because some white people that are used to having an advantage of preferential treatment and opportunities over black people dont want to be left out and no longer have that advantage. Never mind the possibility that they might have less opportunity or advantage.

I have a family member that is of the opinion that young white kids cant get jobs any more because movements like this Black Lives Matter thing have changed the system to give advantages to minorities in terms of hiring. So basically the advantages he had when he was a young white male, aren't there any longer for his kids. He feels BLM is taking that away from him, so he thinks that All Lives Matter, because he doesnt like how that advantage, he alleges, has disappeared.
    Yep white people have an advantage alright ... where the hell is the roll eyes emote when you need one ...

go take a civil service test and tell me again how white people have an advantage ...

FACT is you are black you get a 10 point bonus .... if you are a woman you get 10 more points .... if you are Veteran you also get a 10 point bonus ....

that means if I go take this test and score 100% on it and a black person scores a 91 they get the job .... if a black woman scores a 81 she gets the job over me and my 100% and if a black woman Veterans scores a 71 ( barely passing ) they get the job over my 100% score so it has nothing to do with whom is the most qualified and everything to do with being a minority ...

but being a white man holds the advantage ??? GTFO with your idiocy that is about as ridiculous as a person of color being incapable of being a racist ..

name the current all white colleges ? ...............i'll wait

name the all white TV network ................. i'll wait

what month is white history month ? ...........again I'll wait

when can I tune into the Miss White USA pageant .......... again I'll wait

where is the NAAWP ?? ............. still waiting

if white people had ANYTHING like what is listed above they would never hear the end of it , actually they do not have it and still do not hear the end of it .....

yep some here will now claim I am a racist for doing nothing than point out facts , so be it I am used to it Liberals are always pointing their finger at someone and screaming ...

want to eliminate issues between races quit being an African American , a Mexican American , an English American and try just being an American ........... do not do things that separate yourself and do things that include one another ...instead of celebrating your differences come together and celebrate your likeness ...

no we are not all the same and that has nothing to do with color ..........

their is a place in the crayon box for the brown crayon just as there is for the red and yellow and tan , they do not fight over the space they just fill the box equally
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    Yep white people have an advantage alright ... where the hell is the roll eyes emote when you need one ...

go take a civil service test and tell me again how white people have an advantage ...

FACT is you are black you get a 10 point bonus .... if you are a woman you get 10 more points .... if you are Veteran you also get a 10 point bonus ....

that means if I go take this test and score 100% on it and a black person scores a 91 they get the job .... if a black woman scores a 81 she gets the job over me and my 100% and if a black woman Veterans scores a 71 ( barely passing ) they get the job over my 100% score so it has nothing to do with whom is the most qualified and everything to do with being a minority ...

but being a white man holds the advantage ??? GTFO with your idiocy that is about as ridiculous as a person of color being incapable of being a racist ..

name the current all white colleges ? ...............i'll wait

name the all white TV network ................. i'll wait

what month is white history month ? ...........again I'll wait

when can I tune into the Miss White USA pageant .......... again I'll wait

where is the NAAWP ?? ............. still waiting

if white people had ANYTHING like what is listed above they would never hear the end of it , actually they do not have it and still do not hear the end of it .....

yep some here will now claim I am a racist for doing nothing than point out facts , so be it I am used to it Liberals are always pointing their finger at someone and screaming ...

want to eliminate issues between races quit being an African American , a Mexican American , an English American and try just being an American ........... do not do things that separate yourself and do things that include one another ...instead of celebrating your differences come together and celebrate your likeness ...

no we are not all the same and that has nothing to do with color ..........

their is a place in the crayon box for the brown crayon just as there is for the red and yellow and tan , they do not fight over the space they just fill the box equally
    spot on! Funny all the libs in politics and media saying the Jussie Smollet “assault “ was caused by Trumpers and was vile and racist are now silent. I wish there was actual accountability for erroneous reports and accusations. I agree we are not created equal, a man shattering all women swimming records proves that.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    spot on! Funny all the libs in politics and media saying the Jussie Smollet “assault “ was caused by Trumpers and was vile and racist are now silent. I wish there was actual accountability for erroneous reports and accusations. I agree we are not created equal, a man shattering all women swimming records proves that.
    And "he" brags about it.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

People whining about black advantages need to get over it. It was the other way around for decades so stop crying about it. Besides, in areas where it’s not monitored, it’s still very stacked against black people. It sounds pathetic for white people to be crying about it.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Those are some salty angry old man white tears you all are crying in here today.

And like 2 minutes of fact checking starts to poke holes in some of these cherished angry white guy stories. I know they sound true. And we want them to be true...But reality is a bit trickier.

https://www.fedshirevets.gov/job-see...ns-preference/

You only get a 10 point bump if you are disabled or wounded vet.

Also...80% of government jobs are filled through a standard interview process with no civil service exam. Most jobs eliminated what is being talked about decades ago and the preference points system along with it -- https://federaljobs.net/exams/

I gotta wonder how some of these other old chestnuts of angry white guy wisdom would hold up under scrutiny?

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Those are some salty angry old man white tears you all are crying in here today.

And like 2 minutes of fact checking starts to poke holes in some of these cherished angry white guy stories. I know they sound true. And we want them to be true...But reality is a bit trickier.

https://www.fedshirevets.gov/job-see...ns-preference/

You only get a 10 point bump if you are disabled or wounded vet.

Also...80% of government jobs are filled through a standard interview process with no civil service exam. Most jobs eliminated what is being talked about decades ago and the preference points system along with it -- https://federaljobs.net/exams/

I gotta wonder how some of these other old chestnuts of angry white guy wisdom would hold up under scrutiny?

WRONG Try again ............

VETERANS' PREFERENCE
    Veterans' preference is the law of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All qualifying veterans are entitled to hiring preference when applying for civil service jobs. The State Civil Service Commission shall conduct audits of appointments and changes in employment in the classified service to ensure strict compliance with 51 Pa.C.S. Pt. V (relating to employment preferences and pensions).
    The Military and Veterans Code can be accessed at https://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/L.../PDF/51/51.PDF.

TO QUALIFY FOR VETERANS' PREFERENCE
    All veterans who meet the requirements under the Military and Veterans Code are entitled to a hiring preference when applying for civil service jobs. Individuals in any of the following categories are considered veterans for purposes of veterans' preference:
    (1) An individual who served, as evidenced by the veteran's discharge papers, separation documents or statement of service, or hereafter serves in any of the following:
    (i) in the armed forces of the United States, including a reserve component or National Guard, has completed their initial contractual military service obligation and their last discharge or release was under conditions other than dishonorable;
    (ii) in the armed forces of the United States, including a reserve component or National Guard, has served during a period of war or armed conflict as determined by the United States Department of Defense, has completed a tour of active duty for purposes other than training, was released from that period of active duty under conditions other than dishonorable and continues to serve; or
    (iii) in the armed forces of the United States, including a reserve component or National Guard, has completed an initial contractual military service obligation and continues to serve.
    (2) An active duty member of the armed forces of the United States who is completing a tour of active duty that is three years or more and is within 90 days of an approved discharge or release, as evidenced by documentation of the projected discharge or release from active duty under conditions other than dishonorable.
    In accordance with 51 Pa.C.S. § 7108 (preference of spouses), the same preference given to veterans under these provisions shall be extended to the surviving spouse (an unmarried spouse of a deceased service member) or the spouse of a veteran who has been classified by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs' Veterans Benefits Administration as having a permanent total disability.

VETERANS' PREFERENCE AND ITS IMPACT ON MERIT HIRING
    Qualified veterans seeking employment in the classified service receive a hiring preference for the discipline and experience represented by the veteran's military training and by the loyalty and public spirit demonstrated by the veteran's service for the preservation of this nation and this Commonwealth.
    Whenever a veteran, in accordance with 51 Pa.C.S. § 7103 (additional points in grading civil service examinations), successfully passes a civil service appointment examination for a public position with the Commonwealth, an additional 10 points shall be added to the veteran's final examination score and such score shall determine the veteran's standing on any eligible list certified or provided to the appointing authority.
    Additionally, in accordance with 51 Pa.C.S. § 7104 (preference in appointment), whenever a veteran's name appears on an eligible list certified or provided as the result of a civil service examination, the appointing authority in making an appointment to a public position shall give preference to the veteran, notwithstanding the veteran's standing on the eligible list if the appointment is otherwise made in accordance with 71 Pa.C.S. § 2402 (relating to selection and appointment of eligible).
    The same preference given to veterans under these provisions shall be extended to the surviving spouse (an unmarried spouse of a deceased service member) or the spouse of a veteran, who has been classified by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs' Veterans Benefits Administration as having a permanent total disability, in accordance with 51 Pa.C.S. § 7108 (preference of spouses).

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
    For additional information related to veterans' preference including documentation required to obtain veterans' preference and where to submit documentation, please refer to employment.pa.gov or contact the PA Office of Administration at 717.783.6655 or email: ra-cs-vetpreference@pa.gov.

https://www.scsc.pa.gov/veterans/Pages/default.aspx

and for the record I have ZERO issue with veterans preference bonus as everyone has the option to enlist and become a Veteran and they aught to be some perks for serving your Country because Lord knows they are under paid considering what they do and the risks many of them incur ...

- - - Updated - - -

Peace Prize worth alright LMAO we live in the fucking twilight zone

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

VETERANS' PREFERENCE
    Veterans' preference is the law of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All qualifying veterans are entitled to hiring preference when applying for civil service jobs. The State Civil Service Commission shall conduct audits of appointments and changes in employment in the classified service to ensure strict compliance with 51 Pa.C.S. Pt. V (relating to employment preferences and pensions).
    The Military and Veterans Code can be accessed at https://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/L.../PDF/51/51.PDF.

All veterans who meet the requirements under the Military and Veterans Code are entitled to a hiring preference when applying for civil service jobs. Individuals in any of the following categories are considered veterans for purposes of veterans' preference:
    (1) An individual who served, as evidenced by the veteran's discharge papers, separation documents or statement of service, or hereafter serves in any of the following:
    (i) in the armed forces of the United States, including a reserve component or National Guard, has completed their initial contractual military service obligation and their last discharge or release was under conditions other than dishonorable;
    (ii) in the armed forces of the United States, including a reserve component or National Guard, has served during a period of war or armed conflict as determined by the United States Department of Defense, has completed a tour of active duty for purposes other than training, was released from that period of active duty under conditions other than dishonorable and continues to serve; or
    (iii) in the armed forces of the United States, including a reserve component or National Guard, has completed an initial contractual military service obligation and continues to serve.
    (2) An active duty member of the armed forces of the United States who is completing a tour of active duty that is three years or more and is within 90 days of an approved discharge or release, as evidenced by documentation of the projected discharge or release from active duty under conditions other than dishonorable.
    In accordance with 51 Pa.C.S. § 7108 (preference of spouses), the same preference given to veterans under these provisions shall be extended to the surviving spouse (an unmarried spouse of a deceased service member) or the spouse of a veteran who has been classified by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs' Veterans Benefits Administration as having a permanent total disability.

Qualified veterans seeking employment in the classified service receive a hiring preference for the discipline and experience represented by the veteran's military training and by the loyalty and public spirit demonstrated by the veteran's service for the preservation of this nation and this Commonwealth.
    Whenever a veteran, in accordance with 51 Pa.C.S. § 7103 (additional points in grading civil service examinations), successfully passes a civil service appointment examination for a public position with the Commonwealth, an additional 10 points shall be added to the veteran's final examination score and such score shall determine the veteran's standing on any eligible list certified or provided to the appointing authority.
    Additionally, in accordance with 51 Pa.C.S. § 7104 (preference in appointment), whenever a veteran's name appears on an eligible list certified or provided as the result of a civil service examination, the appointing authority in making an appointment to a public position shall give preference to the veteran, notwithstanding the veteran's standing on the eligible list if the appointment is otherwise made in accordance with 71 Pa.C.S. § 2402 (relating to selection and appointment of eligible).
    The same preference given to veterans under these provisions shall be extended to the surviving spouse (an unmarried spouse of a deceased service member) or the spouse of a veteran, who has been classified by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs' Veterans Benefits Administration as having a permanent total disability, in accordance with 51 Pa.C.S. § 7108 (preference of spouses).

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
    For additional information related to veterans' preference including documentation required to obtain veterans' preference and where to submit documentation, please refer to employment.pa.gov or contact the PA Office of Administration at 717.783.6655 or email: ra-cs-vetpreference@pa.gov.

Well I assumed you were talking about Federal laws since we all don't choose to live in PA. Further...I looked all over and can find multiple PA civil codes and state laws related to veteran preference but can find none related to sex or race. 1 out of 3 ain't bad I guess?

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

VETERANS' PREFERENCE

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Most likely written and enacted by Democrats.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    People whining about black advantages need to get over it. It was the other way around for decades so stop crying about it. Besides, in areas where it’s not monitored, it’s still very stacked against black people. It sounds pathetic for white people to be crying about it.
    Good post.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post

Well said. It does sound pathetic for them to be crying about it.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post

Well said. It does sound pathetic for them to be crying about it.

so lets have an all white chamber of commerce , bet that wont fly either YET .... so quit telling me white people are the problem with division when its Black people always trying to have it both ways

https://www.nationalbcc.org/index.ph...taged-business

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

so lets have an all white chamber of commerce......

^^^Imagine?

As a Buddhist I believe in reincarnation. I'm hoping to be reborn black and run a 4.2 40.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

so lets have an all white chamber of commerce , bet that wont fly either YET .... so quit telling me white people are the problem with division when its Black people always trying to have it both ways

https://www.nationalbcc.org/index.ph...taged-business
    they’ll slander and blame whatever comes to mind and hope it sticks. Not long ago it was Trump who caused division and Joe was going to fix it. He’s fixed it like he fixed covid, made both worse. Libs are all a bunch of Jussie Smollets.

Biden has made COVID worse?

^^^ retarded, flat-out retarded.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    As someone said:

Biden has made COVID worse?

^^^ retarded, flat-out retarded.
    No words to describe an 80 year old man using the word “retarded”. Didn’t you libtards outlaw that word along with pronouns? The fact is Sleepy Joe’s approval rating pertaining to covid has dropped over 20 points. pretty telling stat.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...mp-11637708781 by his own admission he should resign.

No words to describe an 80 year old man using the word “retarded”. Didn’t you libtards outlaw that word along with pronouns? The fact is Sleepy Joe’s approval rating pertaining to covid has dropped over 20 points. pretty telling stat.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...mp-11637708781 by his own admission he should resign.
    More retardation.

It's Bidens fault:

More retardation.
    atleast you’ve mixed it up a little. name calling instead of animal pics when facts are presented to you that you don’t like. Nothing new about Joe’s words coming back to haunt him though. As he himself stated, he has no business being president.

atleast you’ve mixed it up a little. name calling instead of animal pics when facts are presented to you that you don’t like. Nothing new about Joe’s words coming back to haunt him though. As he himself stated, he has no business being president.
    This poster has been against the vaccination but it's Bidens fault.

some people STILL do not get it that a covid vaccination does NOT keep you from getting it or spreading it ................. thus useless in the fight to end covid .... we are stuck with it like all the other virus's that plague society so pull up your big girl panties and get used to it

some people STILL do not get it that a covid vaccination does NOT keep you from getting it or spreading it ................. thus useless in the fight to end covid .... we are stuck with it like all the other virus's that plague society so pull up your big girl panties and get used to it
    The flu shot doesn't completely keep you from getting or spreading the flu but it does help both the individual and society at large. So pull up your big boy pants and get stuck with both the flu shot and the COVID vaccine and stop fucking crying about it all. Good lord..........

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Actually, vaccination reduces and prevents the majority of people from contracting a virus, by allowing the human body to identify the particular virus that the vaccine has been designed to protect against.

Its like giving a bartender a photo of a guy that should not be served, or passes fake bills, so he can be identified as a possible problem. Its not a 100% perfect solution and somebody might not recall the picture and serve him a couple drinks and take some fake money, but maybe 80% of the bartenders will know the guy is a douchebag and should be kicked out.

Well I suppose you got nothin' else but to try and sell the BS notion that being smart somehow makes you fearful and foolishly obedient. What total nonsense.

Well I suppose you got nothin' else but to try and sell the BS notion that being smart somehow makes you fearful and foolishly obedient. What total nonsense.
    You're a weak minded old man. You should stay home if your so fearful and mind your own business.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

You're a weak minded old man. You should stay home if your so fearful and mind your own business.
    misery loves company! gramps wants everyone else locked up too. except illegals Id bet. Let em in regardless of vax status.

Again: Says the weakling who has nothin' but to try and sell the BS notion that being smart somehow makes you fearful and foolishly obedient. What crap.

- - - Updated - - -

misery loves company! gramps wants everyone else locked up too. except illegals Id bet. Let em in regardless of vax status.