Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter Nominated for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Black Lives Matter Nominated for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize

Good luck with all that.

Banned Array title="Lloydwoodsonjr is a splendid one to behold">

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    I think if they simply had said "Black Lives Matter Too", it would be a different response to the phrase. What kind of issues do you have with the belief system?
    "BLM honors Maduro in Harlem" https://m.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/bl...573?ri18n=true

"Maduro kills unarmed protestors in the thousands" https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/04/w...ce-abuses.html

BLM's organizational structure is evil.

"Black lives matter" as a platitude is valid at surface level as all platitudes are by definition and design.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    oh thank god steelreserve has come to spew his in yet another thread .
    You deserve the Nobel Peace Prize for ^^^^.

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    You deserve the Nobel Peace Prize for ^^^^.
    thanks for the nomination , but I can not accept it . all I did was state the obvious
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

No one will understand Black Lives Matter until they understand the underlying movement that spawned it. It's called intersectionality and it's rampant in the social-science classrooms in our colleges.

Here's a link to a pro-intersectionality blog that explains it. https://www.ywboston.org/2017/03/wha...to-do-with-me/

I will not say anymore about it because people in my position have lost their careers over this. However, there isn't anything wrong with identifying intersectionalism and it's connection with BLM. https://bust.com/feminism/19122-the-...rs-of-blm.html

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

BLM is a terrorist group profiting off gullible morons. No sane/logical person would give money to this absurd group.

All Lives Matter.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

lets burn down major cities , loot stores , stampede and kill people that try and stop us and get nominated for peace prize what a fucking joke ...this country is a joke for allowing it too
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    lets burn down major cities , loot stores , stampede and kill people that try and stop us and get nominated for peace prize what a fucking joke ...this country is a joke for allowing it too
    There will always be radical, violent groups that justify any actions for their cause. What amazes me in this case is how leaders of these liberal cities let this shit go on, and then nominated for a prize. Media wont cover their corruption. So yes 100 percent fucking joke.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

As long as the Nobel committee doesn't look into the black lives in South Chicago it should be a LOCK for them. Because those lives sure as hell don't matter to BLM.

Could you imagine winning this prize for "future" things you could do, like Obama did and then be Trump who actually had multiple Middle Eastern countries make peace with Israel and recognize them and NOT get the prize.

Oh and 100 days in and Sleepy Joe has the ME on fire like his old boss! YEA!

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Oh and 100 days in and Sleepy Joe has the ME on fire like his old boss! YEA!
    I got news for you, that's not his "old" boss, whether you mean age or "former."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I got news for you, that's not his "old" boss, whether you mean age or "former."
    I'm clearly talking about Obama and how the Middle East erupted when he was Biden's boss.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    I'm clearly talking about Obama and how the Middle East erupted when he was Biden's boss.
    I meant that Obama isn't Biden's old boss, he's still his boss. That sack of shit they're pretending is the president has nothing at all to do with running the country.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Seriously? You guys spent the last 4 years saying "who cares about foreign countries and what they think of the US! We have bigger problems on our own soil." Because traditional allies like France, Germany, Canada, UK, all mocked the last guy and had strained relationships....but now you blame the current administration for launching rockets in the Middle East??

Is that what the Right-Tard media is telling you to think? Because you cant make this kind of stupid up yourselves.

See you Space Cowboy ...

Seriously? You guys spent the last 4 years saying "who cares about foreign countries and what they think of the US! We have bigger problems on our own soil." Because traditional allies like France, Germany, Canada, UK, all mocked the last guy and had strained relationships....but now you blame the current administration for launching rockets in the Middle East??

Is that what the Right-Tard media is telling you to think? Because you cant make this kind of stupid up yourselves.

Ah, Canada where they arrest Polish immigrants holding church with a swat team on highways. Land of the FREE just north of us. Try going up and living in Canada right now where they have curfews at night in Quebec and raid churches like Nazi SS.

And yes when the current administration kisses the ass of Iran (yes the very Iran that took 52 Americans hostage back in 1979), the very country that HATES Israel. Yeah I blame the current administration for their weakness. Did you notice under the last guy multiple countries in the Middle East made peace with and recognized Israel for the first time in history. We removed ourselves from the STUPID Iran deal and when their terrorist generals stuck their heads up they got blown off. But the minute this old fool took office he and Kerry ran right back to Iran.

Outside of Iran not ONE Muslim country backs the Palestinians or is willing to take them in. Why is that? The Palestinians have been offered their own free state multiple times but will not accept it, why?

But again I guess the left-tard media you watch never told you about any of the peace deals that Trump made.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I see the truth and fact brigade is now out in full force...got a few key details wrong...but that's nothing to stop a solid false equivalency.

Also, if someone kicked you out of the town you had been living in for 6 generations and said you had to shut up about it and go live in a crappy town three valleys over...would you accept it?

No one but US politicians give a crap about what the US thinks on Middle East policy anymore. China, Russia, and Iran are far more important agents in the Middle East because they are actively engaged in changing the balance of power on the ground. The only place in the entire region that really gives a crap about what we think is Israel and maybe Saudi Arabia. And that would stop the moment the cash and guns stopped flowing.

Maybe we should try to be more like China, Russia and Iran. We could be run by a communist surveillance state, a strongman who rigs elections, or a religious cult, respectively.

Oh wait, we have the Democratic Party, so we're trying for all three.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Trump was nominated for three Nobel Peace Prizes.
    Watch the heads explode.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Trump was nominated for three Nobel Peace Prizes.
    Watch the heads explode.
    No way, Obama deserves credit for those. Obama got the Nobel Prize for potentially bringing peace to the world, so Trump was just doing what Obama was supposed to, don't you get it? DUH!!!
    See you Space Cowboy ...

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    I never understood why people get so butthurt about BLM and say blue lives matter or all lives matter, no shit.

However, saying all lives matter is the equivalent of someone saying they’re sad because their grandma died, then you tell them hey suck it up, everyone’s grandma dies. Yeah you’re right but it’s still an asshole thing to say
    You’re comparing terrorist group built on a lie to someone personally losing a loved one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I meant that Obama isn't Biden's old boss, he's still his boss. That sack of shit they're pretending is the president has nothing at all to do with running the country.
    Did you see China Joe become lost in a cafeteria? Haha. His handler(wife) had to grab him and lead him out
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Progress, diversity, equality, America the beautiful:

Beautiful porch BTW.
    Last edited by willy; 07-08-2021 at 05:25 AM.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    Did you see China Joe become lost in a cafeteria? Haha. His handler(wife) had to grab him and lead him out
    The real question is who is going to lead you out?

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

[IMG][/IMG]
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Tom444? Never heard of the guy.

Go Steelers.

Black Lives Matter

Sing it Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Animal pic:

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Progress, diversity, equality, America the beautiful:

Beautiful porch BTW.
    Very inclusive. I dont understand the significance of the shapes inside the rainbow bars though...just ornamental or does it mean something.

I doubt that anybody would object to that being displayed on a porch like that. That would be "cancel culture".

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Burning down cities = peace.

Peace in the Middle East = Bad for business for the MIC.
    All Defense!

Very inclusive. I dont understand the significance of the shapes inside the rainbow bars though...just ornamental or does it mean something.

I doubt that anybody would object to that being displayed on a porch like that. That would be "cancel culture".
    I'm going with ornamental.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

it says progress, I think they meant progressive.