Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Soapbox

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: The Soapbox

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/...-his-daughter/
    what is this world coming to? Hope this young child whatever pronoun they go by doesn’t have buyers remorse. Poor father.
    This is perfectly normal, right? I mean, why wouldn't he be jailed for calling his own biological daughter a she/her???

I can't wait to read the support for this judge from a couple of people on here...lol.

This is bat shit crazy stuff here.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/...-his-daughter/
    what is this world coming to? Hope this young child whatever pronoun they go by doesn’t have buyers remorse. Poor father.
    Reprobate minded people making decisions that destroy lives.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    This is perfectly normal, right? I mean, why wouldn't he be jailed for calling his own biological daughter a she/her???

I can't wait to read the support for this judge from a couple of people on here...lol.

No, you see, this isn't a liberal-approved publication, so it is all crazy talk. It probably says the Earth is flat and witchcraft is real, and you blindly believe it because you'll believe anything Trump and Fox News tell you.

The article completely misrepresents the facts. You see, the case isn't even about the kid being transgender, that's only a small part of it. But of course that's what the right would focus on. I'm so smart because I don't care about where you want to put your dick! You're all so obsessed with dicks!

Is it really that difficult to believe that gender and biological sex are two different things, as, like, every scientist and smart person everywhere will tell you? It couldn't be that you understand it just fine and you think the left is taking it too far - you're just having a knee-jerk old white man reaction because you're scared. Let me explain it again in a condescending fashion for the 200,000th time. Here is a link to a scientific journal followed by me yelling at the air for 4 long paragraphs.

"But of course that may be a bit much for you to comprehend (TM)."

There, now you don't have to wait for them to show up.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/202...ageant-n346286
    this is the new normal too. what’s next? Playboy or penthouse. God help us.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

If Biden was a sports team, he'd be the 1-31 16-17 Cleveland Browns. At this point I would trust Jimmy Haslam and Hue Jackson to run this country more than Joe the Clown. What an utter disaster.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    If Biden was a sports team, he'd be the 1-31 16-17 Cleveland Browns. At this point I would trust Jimmy Haslam and Hue Jackson to run this country more than Joe the Clown. What an utter disaster.
    Nah, if Biden was a sports team, he'd be whatever two-loss SEC football team that the behind-the-scenes power brokers keep trying to push into the national championship picture, even though they didn't even win their division and didn't play in the conference championship game, and it would mean they played for the national title against a team they'd already lost to.

But god damn do they know that's what we all want, and so they put out a constant stream of bullshit trying to sell the idea that they belong there, and that we're all crazy for suggesting that a conference runner-up isn't the best team in the whole country. And everyone except that team's small group of hardcore fans groans and can't believe they'd try to pass off such a load of crap.

THAT'S Biden.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has much to be proud of"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Poor Joe, anyone see him trip up the steps after trying to run boarding air force one? This guy is a disgrace for a President representing the United States and it's people.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Nah, if Biden was a sports team, he'd be whatever two-loss SEC football team that the behind-the-scenes power brokers keep trying to push into the national championship picture, even though they didn't even win their division and didn't play in the conference championship game, and it would mean they played for the national title against a team they'd already lost to.

But god damn do they know that's what we all want, and so they put out a constant stream of bullshit trying to sell the idea that they belong there, and that we're all crazy for suggesting that a conference runner-up isn't the best team in the whole country. And everyone except that team's small group of hardcore fans groans and can't believe they'd try to pass off such a load of crap.

THAT'S Biden.
    I see what you are trying to do, the problem is that a conference runner-up that gets pushed into the picture is at least good enough on their own merits to win at least 10 games out of 12 and at least get a high ranking. That's a far superior display of competence than Joe the Clown is capable of displaying. A good day for Joe the Clown is tripping over his feet no more than once every time he takes a walk. Finishing a Mario Kart race is considered a peak accomplishment for him

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    I see what you are trying to do, the problem is that a conference runner-up that gets pushed into the picture is at least good enough on their own merits to win at least 10 games out of 12 and at least get a high ranking. That's a far superior display of competence than Joe the Clown is capable of displaying. A good day for Joe the Clown is tripping over his feet no more than once every time he takes a walk. Finishing a Mario Kart race is considered a peak accomplishment for him
    Yeah, I see your point. I guess take what I said and then imagine it was a 1-10 MAC team that they were pushing into the title game.

I wonder when Joe will ever make a lengthy public appearance of any importance, such as the State of the Union address or a meeting with foreign leader (never).

I wonder when the 30% or 40% who voted for him will wake up and realize what a terrible mistake they made, in their blind hatred (also never).
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

If Trump was a boxer, he'd be Charlie Zelenoff. 45 seconds into round 1 "Time out, time out! I won!"

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    Poor Joe, anyone see him trip up the steps after trying to run boarding air force one? This guy is a disgrace for a President representing the United States and it's people.
    camela right behind him, he stammers she laughs at questions they can’t answer. 2 months in and they’ve fucked up every thing they touch. Including young girls skin and hair. nice racist remarks by camelas niece regarding Colorado shooting as well. The double standards continue.