Thread: It's AB vs Le'Veon - who are you cheering for?

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

It's AB vs Le'Veon - who are you cheering for?

would you prefer to have AB or Bell win a Super Bowl ring and which team do you predict will win this Super Bowl?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: It's AB vs Le'Veon - who are you cheering for?

Bell is a bum at this stage. Can’t believe people here wanted to be paying him $15M a year. Brown was starting to come around as a contributor but far from his level here. Like our current government in place, I really don’t much care what either do or don’t do. I’m totally apathetic towards both of them.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

I want Bucs, I think it sticks it to Belicheat and Patriots organization. Not to mention I despise Tyreek Hill, piece of shit of human being. I already dropped my playoff winnings (300) on Chiefs though. I think they dominate.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Similar to the age old question:
    diarrhea or constipation???

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Who cares, they’re both irrelevant at this point of their careers.

I think (hope) the chiefs win. Tired of Brady. It feels like patriots are back again, 🤮

Senior Member Array title="ThorndikeFFA has much to be proud of">

Brown has a knee.

Bell has a head.

Senior Member Array title="CV1 is a jewel in the rough"> CV1's Avatar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Honestly, I had forgotten that the two of them were even in the NFL any longer. Really. They don’t even come into my mind when I consider which team I’d like to win this game.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Le'Veon, Le'Veon likes his money, he makes a lot they say, he spends his days on the bench by the motorwayyyyyyy

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Le'Veon, Le'Veon likes his money, he makes a lot they say, he spends his days on the bench by the motorwayyyyyyy

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Bell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

As I posted elsewhere...

Chiefs fans are already chirping. Makes sense... because they were Taperiots fans for the past 20 years, and Cowboys fans before that. (I did not mention which bandwagon they were on in the 80s... because, I’m assuming they weren’t born yet.) Plus, I hate Tyreek Hill.

I hate that Brady cheated his way to a few of those championships in New England. He will ALWAYS have a asterisk next to his name. That said, the Buccaneers themselves have had about as bad of a go at it as the Browns, Bills, and other teams with loyal fanbases.

SUMMATION:
    Loyal fans over bandwagoners

(the former Steelers don’t factor into the equation)

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Can’t stand BA...I’m going with Chefs

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

a TE, having a good one will help you get to the big one! Ask Mahomes & Kelce or Brady & Gronk.

Banned Array title="Lloydwoodsonjr is a splendid one to behold">

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Honestly, I had forgotten that the two of them were even in the NFL any longer. Really. They don’t even come into my mind when I consider which team I’d like to win this game.
    Agreed. It doesn't matter to me I never thought about it. I want Brady to win because it will destroy the Pats legacy. If Brady beats 3 HOF QBs in the same playoffs at the age of 43 then clearly he just carried the Patriots for all those years and any idiot could have been his coach or teammate.

Beating Brees, Rodgers and Mahomes in the same playoffs at 43?!!! Insane. Did not need the Pats. Won with Arians and TB.

Fingers crossed.