Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Conference Championship(s) GDT

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Conference Championship(s) GDT

A 9 point lead evaporated in no time

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

They just wanted a challenge?

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

The Chiefs are about to start rolling. Bills better respond.
    1. Graham Barton, C, Duke 2. Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida 3. Maason Smith, DT, LSU 3. Max Melton, CB, Rutgers 4. Blake Fisher, OT, Notre Dame 6. Tommy Eichenberg, ILB, Ohio State 6. MJ Devonshire, CB, Pittsburgh

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Mahomes is flat out ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    The Chiefs are about to start rolling. Bills better respond.
    They better respond now, or this is going to get ugly.
    1. Graham Barton, C, Duke 2. Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida 3. Maason Smith, DT, LSU 3. Max Melton, CB, Rutgers 4. Blake Fisher, OT, Notre Dame 6. Tommy Eichenberg, ILB, Ohio State 6. MJ Devonshire, CB, Pittsburgh

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Nice play by Allen to keep the play alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Field goal? Soft

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Spags vs Brady 3?

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Field goal? Soft
    https://i.pinimg.com/736x/0b/3a/73/0...5967428816.jpg

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Other than off the muffed punt the Chiefs defense has allowed 6 points. Score is closer than this game so far.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

FGs = One step closer to loss.

Sean McDermott is playing way too cautious

Tyreek Hill quickness and speed is insane.

I still would've liked to see the 2020 pre all the injuries Steelers defense play the Chiefs offense.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I still would've liked to see the 2020 pre all the injuries Steelers defense play the Chiefs offense.

Me too. I still think they had the best chance to take out the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    On defense? Yes. As a team? No.

Eventually the D would've faced too many plays and the dam would've broken. But for 2 quarters or so it would've been cool to see!

Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs vs a Keith Butler defense? Mismatch

That should be just about game. If the Chiefs can use clock and score this game is over.

I don’t think it would’ve been close...

The Steelers still don’t have the secondary to shut down the Chiefs. Not a knock on the Steelers secondary really, the Chiefs are just that stacked.

A score and an onside recovery.

Now they want to fight?

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I don’t think it would’ve been close...

You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't really think it is even a question that the Steelers were the best or second best team in the AFC when they were at full strength.

I can't understand how everyone here keeps watching the same games I am, yet they don't seem to notice that hardly any teams have scored much at all throughout the playoffs. All these offensive juggernauts that everyone screamed were superior to the Steelers keep putting up no points when it counts in the post season.

We already know the defense was the best in the league when healthy.

I simply don't understand the bashing. We all know the defense didn't have Dupree, Bush, and Haden. They lost Highsmith early in the Browns game, and Williams and Spillane were put together with bubble gum, tape, and spit just to get them on the field.

The OL was down a few players, and some guys were playing hurt most of the season.

I think they were clearly the team best equipped to give the Chiefs a run if they were completely healthy. Their pass rush alone would be enough to make them the team that could get to Mahomes and cause them some problems.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't really think it is even a question that the Steelers were the best or second best team in the AFC when they were at full strength.

I can't understand how everyone here keeps watching the same games I am, yet they don't seem to notice that hardly any teams have scored much at all throughout the playoffs. All these offensive juggernauts that everyone screamed were superior to the Steelers keep putting up no points when it counts in the post season.

I simply don't understand the bashing. We all know the defense didn't have Dupree, Bush, and Haden. They lost Highsmith early in the Browns game, and Williams and Spillane were put together with bubble gum, tape, and spit just to get them on the field.

The OL was down a few players, and some guys were playing hurt most of the season.

I think they were clearly the team best equipped to give the Chiefs a run if they were completely healthy. Their pass rush alone would be enough to make them the team that could get to Mahomes and cause them some problems.
    4 words: Mike Tomlin Keith Butler.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Two things on the AFC game:

What's the deal with Allen dropping so far back in the pocket regularly. He was going 10-11 yards even without pressure sometimes.
    I can't stand watching that child beater #10 run with the ball. Looking forward to the day someone knocks his teeth out.

- - - Updated - - -

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Two things on the AFC game:

What's the deal with Allen dropping so far back in the pocket regularly. He was going 10-11 yards even without pressure sometimes.
    I can't stand watching that child beater #10 run with the ball. Looking forward to the day someone knocks his teeth out.

- - - Updated - - -

Amen!!!

He beat his pregnant girlfriend... for being pregnant. Then, a few years later, he beat his three-year-old child. I cannot stand that guy!!!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Amen!!!

He beat his pregnant girlfriend... for being pregnant. Then, a few years later, he beat his three-year-old child. I cannot stand that guy!!!
    Yeah he broke his little boy’s arm and since charges weren’t pressed the NFL swept it under the rug and the Chiefs award him with a mega deal. It’s wrong but I really hope someone breaks his leg and his 4.2 speed goes to 4.8.

No doubt the defense was there. I think they would’ve done well against any team. I just don’t think the offense would have been able to do it. You would’ve gotten a couple/few stops on Mahomes, but I don’t think the Steelers offense would’ve capitalized on the stops/turnovers enough to counter the times they didn’t stop the Chiefs.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

If the NFL switched to 10 downs we could run Benny Snell for 10, one yard gains every play!

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    If the NFL switched to 10 downs we could run Benny Snell for 10, one yard gains every play!
    Except on 9th down and 1 we would punt.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Mahomes is a cheat code and so is Kelce lol