Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Conference Championship(s) GDT

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: Conference Championship(s) GDT

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Amen!!!

He beat his pregnant girlfriend... for being pregnant. Then, a few years later, he beat his three-year-old child. I cannot stand that guy!!!
    I thought he choked her to the point where she was unconscious? He beat her too?

Only reason he is playing is there was no video. People can argue or dismiss facts, but not when its on tape.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Tom Brady going to another Super Bowl. Just insane.

GOAT
    So, is he still considered a "System QB"?

Or is Arians System, the same as Belicheks and that is how it worked?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    I thought he choked her to the point where she was unconscious? He beat her too?
    I wouldn't want that thug on the Steelers no matter how many touchdowns he scores.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Tom Brady going to another Super Bowl. Just insane.

GOAT
    Brady nearly single handedly lost that game for the Bucs with INTs. I agree 10SBs is insane and Brady is definitely the GOAT, but goes to show this is a TEAM sport first and last.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Mike Pettine’s defensive call at the end of the half was maybe the worst call of the game. At that point, there’s really only two things to do...defend the goal line and guarding the sideline. Rush 2-3 and have 8-9 in coverage. I think that’s much, much worse than Lafluer opting to go for the FG. At least with the FG, you can kinda see what he’s attempting to do. That coverage at the end of the half...yikes...that’s some Keith Butler shit there...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Brady nearly single handedly lost that game for the Bucs with INTs. I agree 10SBs is insane and Brady is definitely the GOAT, but goes to show this is a TEAM sport first and last.
    Really?? I thought that Super Bowl Wins(and wins in general) were a QB statistic and therefore the QB is responsible for those wins (and losses)??

I thought that is the argument for why Ben is better than Brees, Rodgers, etc.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Really?? I thought that Super Bowl Wins(and wins in general) were a QB statistic and therefore the QB is responsible for those wins (and losses)??

I thought that is the argument for why Ben is better than Brees, Rodgers, etc.
    I see you're back to being a goof nut.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

He threw them into the lead and nearly threw them into a loss. It's still a QB driven league.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    He threw them into the lead and nearly threw them into a loss. It's still a QB driven league.
    Agreed.

I see you're back to being a goof nut.
    Nope, just questioning if football is actually a TEAM SPORT for some to defend their favorite player, but then one of individual accomplishments, when they want to promote their favorite player.

Being a football fan doesnt always require people to be blindly fanatical. Its possible to be a fan of a team and still be objective while watching what happens on the field.

Sure its a QB driven league, but that Tampa defense made things tough on the Packers, while the GB defense made things easier for Tampa. Its why Rodgers played a better game than Brady, but the Packers lost.

Nope, just questioning if football is actually a TEAM SPORT for some to defend their favorite player, but then one of individual accomplishments, when they want to promote their favorite player.

Being a football fan doesnt always require people to be blindly fanatical. Its possible to be a fan of a team and still be objective while watching what happens on the field.
    Football is always a TEAM sport first. For individual or team achievement, is that really a question. If you are trying to say something then say it, I'm not going to try to follow your breadcrumbs to your point.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Well, AB or Bell will get a SB ring which they didn't earn.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    This is true.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Yay

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Brady is 3-10 when throwing 3 INTs in a game. 2 of the wins were in Conference Championship Games.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Football is always a TEAM sport first. For individual or team achievement, is that really a question. If you are trying to say something then say it, I'm not going to try to follow your breadcrumbs to your point.
    I think I just did make my point in the previous post, but you obviously didnt see that.

Sure its a QB driven league, but that Tampa defense made things tough on the Packers, while the GB defense made things easier for Tampa. Its why Rodgers played a better game than Brady, but the Packers lost.
    You could also say that Rogers choked when it mattered, even though he put up good stats. There's a reason he's 7-8 in his last 15 playoff games.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Dong Ring.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post
    Dong Ring.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

You could also say that Rogers choked when it mattered, even though he put up good stats. There's a reason he's 7-8 in his last 15 playoff games.
    I still don't understand in that situation why they were not in the 4 down mindset from 1st down, run the ball take portions make the 4th down an easy play. Just some serious Ben Fitchner play calling throw for it throw for it throw for it, kick.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

makes one wonder what they and the team could’ve accomplished if they stayed in Pittsburgh. Assuming they had their heads on straight. Which seems like a tall order in this day and age

If you have a hate on for him sure. But, if you watched the game objectively, then you saw the GB defense give up some easy TD's on some JV play, while the Bucs defense has much better coverage and pass rush. The Packers LT was Jonathan Scott kind of bad. More matador than O lineman. On the other side, Barrett was beating Rick Wagner like a road pylon in the pass rush.

Rodgers outplayed Brady, but the Bucs Defense outplayed the Packers by far and thats why they won.