Thread: Haskins

Senior Member Array title="RunNGun has a reputation beyond repute"> RunNGun's Avatar

Haskins

Low risk-high reward. He's not a franchise saver, but he's probably an upgrade over Rudolph, but with a much better arm and higher ceiling.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Haskins

Except for that whole toxic personality problem that's already plagued the team the last few years

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Did we really need another thread for this?

Senior Member Array title="RunNGun has a reputation beyond repute"> RunNGun's Avatar

Sorry. Didn't see the other thread. Feel free to move this post.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Sounds like a Johnny Manziel type of personality, but with that talent why not kick the tires and see if the coaching staff can fix his work ethic

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

The guy hasn’t had one second chance yet! Give him a freaking break! How many of you could live up to the standards that you expect from a 22-23 year-old??

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    The guy hasn’t had one second chance yet! Give him a freaking break! How many of you could live up to the standards that you expect from a 22-23 year-old??
    I like the signing, it's a no risk move with a potential high reward

Senior Member Array title="CV1 is a jewel in the rough"> CV1's Avatar

Kid still has to make the team; that contract is basically Pitt telling his fat ass to get in shape and report in the summer.

Now would I like him to make the team? At the moment why not? Not like we’re playing any meaningful games anytime soon.

If he beats out Rudy I’ll be amazed, and I am sure the brass want exactly this.

Haskins beats Rudy out for #2... Imagine that shit lol... you’re in your 5th year on the team, new coordinator, new’ish system... and Kid D... beats you out.

Haskins would become the heir apparent

Til he’s not which if the kid can’t stop being a kid, is more than likely what will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Great find by EGJ.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Yeah, my mistake. Here is what Riddick thought of Haskins 2 years ago.