Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

[IMG][/IMG]
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

^^^ Oh that's a really good reason to vote someone into the oval office.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    ^^^ Oh that's a really good reason to vote someone into the oval office.

Almost as good as "I hate Trump".

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Leadership from an incoherent pedophile with alzheimer's.

- - - Updated - - -

The science is in, it's official.

https://nypost.com/2016/06/09/scienc...chotic-traits/
    Don't ruin Gonzos day.. Don't you know Biden is his hero!

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Almost as good as "I hate Trump".
    Duh, almost as good as "I hate Trump", duh.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Im tired of using sleepy Joe, pun intended. Maybe Titanic Joe, dude and his most despised VP in modern times are sinking quickly.https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...-biden-n420013

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Im tired of trying to use my brain.
    I bet.

- - - Updated - - -

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Duh, almost as good as "I hate Trump", duh.

Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Exactly.
    Duh, exactly, duh.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

I bet.

- - - Updated - - -

apparently you’re one of the 33 percent who approves of camela. pretty low standards.

Ugly bitch as well, not to mention Willy Brown’s sloppy seconds. great taste Tom!

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Ugly bitch as well, not to mention Willy Brown’s sloppy seconds. great taste Tom!
    See, this is the part I told you about, where he doesn't even know how to troll. He thinks he's getting under our skin instead of just looking like a dunce.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Apparently donkey pics is still all tom has

Duh, exactly, duh.

Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Apparently donkey pics is still all tom has
    once a douche always a douche.Same zebra stripes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    See, this is the part I told you about, where he doesn't even know how to troll. He thinks he's getting under our skin instead of just looking like a dunce.
    you notice the self righteous know it all’s have vanished. Ever since posting about 54 percent approval ratings that dropped 10 percent. probably out skinning an elk he killed at 1000 yards, or rebuilding a 72 Bronco. Lmfao

Peter puffer???

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    Don't ruin Gonzos day.. Don't you know Biden is his hero!
    I dont have heroes.

But you still dont understand, its not if I like or dislike Biden, but as long as the GOP keeps pushing the agenda of the former guy, then they are playing into the hands of the Democrats and wont have a chance in 2024. Its like the Bengals keep thinking they could win it all with Marvin Lewis at the helm.

Looks like Biden's rescue plan didn't rescue shit. It's almost like this clown failed again

Your daily reminder that inflation is sky high and that the mess at the southern border that this regime created is still an issue.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Your daily reminder that inflation is sky high and that the mess at the southern border that this regime created is still an issue.
    If you say so. All I know is that the stock market is up 30% since November and my portfolio is just doing great since the election.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    If you say so. All I know is that the stock market is up 30% since November and my portfolio is just doing great since the election.
    I feel like I have heard this somewhere before...where could it be?

Hmmm.... it seems I have had the Leftists and Liberals mixed up. In the future I will no longer refer to the nut cases as Liberals. It is the Left that are the nut cases...lol.

https://youtu.be/tlIjMJBSnRE

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Dude, Donald Trump is not the President anymore. It's ok, now you can evict him from your head now.