Page 20 of 58 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Excellent synopsis of the current GOP strategy.

That is why they likely lose the 2024 election and Biden will be a 2 term president.
    "I know you are but what am I?" Once again, the epitome of cleverness. You really turned that one around on me.

Then again, you've repeated the same "eight more years" line about 20 times now, and it's just as clever now as it was then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I find it (unintentionally?) hilarious that the main posters that think they have made a devastating point about something with "libs hate orange man"....have the ability to currently mount detailed political critiques about how "old man bad".

Real group of deep thinkers 'round these parts.

I'll take your responses off-air.
    You find everything "hilarious." Why, you're such a wit, you should consider doing stand-up. Really, though, instead of laughing, you really ought to be concerned that you are unironically supporting some of the dumbest ideas in history, and that even in your great "victory," you have absolutely zilch to be proud of so far. But, that would require a level of introspection of which liberals are generally incapable. Orange Man Bad, ruff ruff ruff.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    "I know you are but what am I?" Once again, the epitome of cleverness. You really turned that one around on me.

Then again, you've repeated the same "eight more years" line about 20 times now, and it's just as clever now as it was then.

You find everything "hilarious." Why, you're such a wit, you should consider doing stand-up. Really, though, instead of laughing, you really ought to be concerned that you are unironically supporting some of the dumbest ideas in history, and that even in your great "victory," you have absolutely zilch to be proud of so far. But, that would require a level of introspection of which liberals are generally incapable. Orange Man Bad, ruff ruff ruff.
    I find the inability to apply logic and reason to be giggle inducing. If you can't see how telling someone that hating a politician because your side just says he is bad is dumb and then posting multiple times per week the exact same line of *ahem* reasoning *ahem* and thinking it is clever is absolutely hilarious...I dunno man? Get out more?

That is basically the definition of comedy. Kinda like how the right wing crew LOVES to freak out about cancel culture or whatever it is called this week and then soon as shit doesn't go there way....boycotts, bans, and online slacktivist positions -- exactly the methodology they claim to hate in the other side. That is funny.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Looks like the Biden supporters still aren't able to come up with an actual defense of him or his administration (hard to in the face of the numerous disasters that have occurred). Just name calling critics for daring to post about disasters that occur on his watch

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I find the inability to apply logic and reason to be giggle inducing. If you can't see how telling someone that hating a politician because your side just says he is bad is dumb and then posting multiple times per week the exact same line of *ahem* reasoning *ahem* and thinking it is clever is absolutely hilarious...I dunno man? Get out more?

That is basically the definition of comedy. Kinda like how the right wing crew LOVES to freak out about cancel culture or whatever it is called this week and then soon as shit doesn't go there way....boycotts, bans, and online slacktivist positions -- exactly the methodology they claim to hate in the other side. That is funny.
    So the right does a little bit of the gross stuff that liberals do, and they're just so screwed up it's hilarious.

Now imagine how you look doing the same thing a thousand times harder. Not quite so funny now, eh?

Laughter is often a reaction to shake off inner discomfort. I can hardly begin to imagine how much of that liberals must feel. I mean, your entire ideology, the Holy word that is the centerpiece of your existence - all someone has to do is blow on it, and the whole thing falls apart into a pile of junk. Living your whole life according to that and knowing the whole time that it's a complete joke - well, no wonder you find everything "hilarious." A defense mechanism, just reeee harder and maybe they'll go away. Pretty sad, really.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post

That is why they likely lose the 2024 election and Biden will be a 2 term president.
    keep dreaming I think there's a lot of biden buyers remorse out there.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

So... how is the country and it's citizens better off under Biden than it/they were under Trump?

Do you like what is going on in the USA right now? If so, what do you like better under this administration? Personally, I can't think of one thing that is better under Biden.

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    So... how is the country and it's citizens better off under Biden than it/they were under Trump?

Do you like what is going on in the USA right now? If so, what do you like better under this administration? Personally, I can't think of one thing that is better under Biden.
    Don't hold your breath waiting for the chosen few on here to answer.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Looks like the Biden supporters still aren't able to come up with an actual defense of him or his administration (hard to in the face of the numerous disasters that have occurred). Just name calling critics for daring to post about disasters that occur on his watch
    It's called Liberal Logic 101

- - - Updated - - -

The only response you'll get will come in the form of name calling.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

If this end of the board are all upset and angry about whatever, then that is all I need to know in order to determine things are going pretty well.

If this end of the board are all upset and angry about whatever, then that is all I need to know in order to determine things are going pretty well.
    Well yes, of course it is, because you are in a cult based on negativity and hate. It's not about having any ideas of your own that are helpful or effective, it's about making sure others are displeased because they deserve punishment.

Still haven't heard you or any of the other smuggies mention a single thing the current regime has done that you are proud of. Are there any? Even one?

The most "hilarious" thing is that the liberals, in all the glory of their great triumph, are just as miserable and negative as ever. Maybe even more than before. Probably because even as you attempt to force everyone along on your little shitride, on some level you know it's all bullshit, all of it. I mean, let's face it, you know. No need to keep it up just for appearance's sake.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Well yes, of course it is, because you are in a cult based on negativity and hate. It's not about having any ideas of your own that are helpful or effective, it's about making sure others are displeased because they deserve punishment.

Still haven't heard you or any of the other smuggies mention a single thing the current regime has done that you are proud of. Are there any? Even one?

The most "hilarious" thing is that the liberals, in all the glory of their great triumph, are just as miserable and negative as ever. Maybe even more than before. Probably because even as you attempt to force everyone along on your little shitride, on some level you know it's all bullshit, all of it. I mean, let's face it, you know. No need to keep it up just for appearance's sake.
    I'm not now miserable and rarely spend significant time being unhappy. Or angry. I laugh a lot and generally stay positive. I also don't think anyone needs punished for anything, at least most of the time.

But, you gotta stay on message -- so carry on.

As long as we are talking about things that are funny....ever notice how the right facing posters on here love to depict "name-calling" as the last gasp of those that lack a point...yet they are the first to use "name-calling" in most of their postings?

Really think some of you guys just need a hug or something so you feel noticed.

I'm not now miserable and rarely spend significant time being unhappy. Or angry. I laugh a lot and generally stay positive. I also don't think anyone needs punished for anything, at least most of the time.

But, you gotta stay on message -- so carry on.

As long as we are talking about things that are funny....ever notice how the right facing posters on here love to depict "name-calling" as the last gasp of those that lack a point...yet they are the first to use "name-calling" in most of their postings?

Really think some of you guys just need a hug or something so you feel noticed.
    What a poor, sad little world you live in. Granted, it's painstakingly constructed, but sad.

Still can't come up with a single accomplishment to be proud of by your heroic champions since they took over, I see. I didn't think so.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

What a poor, sad little world you live in. Granted, it's painstakingly constructed, but sad.

Still can't come up with a single accomplishment to be proud of by your heroic champions since they took over, I see. I didn't think so.
    If I listed even a single thing, would you have anything in the neighborhood of a reasonable and conversational response? In the past, the answer has been "Nope". What would be the point of answering a question you have no intention of accepting any other answer to than the one and only one you have predetermined to be correct? Like, I really enjoy wasting time on the internet, but there is only so far I am willing to go...

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Well I gotta thank Trump for the 2018 farm bill which basically made Delta 8 legal, it's good stuff

If I listed even a single thing, would you have anything in the neighborhood of a reasonable and conversational response? In the past, the answer has been "Nope". What would be the point of answering a question you have no intention of accepting any other answer to than the one and only one you have predetermined to be correct? Like, I really enjoy wasting time on the internet, but there is only so far I am willing to go...
    lol, talk about your all-time lame cop outs. You sound just like the high school kid trying to buy beer, who claims the reason he won't show his ID is because it's an insult and an injustice that you would even ask to see it. The cashier knows he's full of shit. The kid knows he's got nothing. No one's fooling anyone.

But please, do go on about how you can't be bothered to answer such a simple question because doing it would just be so beneath you. lol, nope, you got nothing, pal.

Know how I know that? Because there's nothing to be proud of, anyone can see it. Not in tangible policy decisions, and not in your useless ideology either. You won't answer because you can't. You've probably known for a long time, but god damn do you struggle against it. I would say it's "hilarious," but honestly pathetic is more like it.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Well I gotta thank Trump for the 2018 farm bill which basically made Delta 8 legal, it's good stuff
    Typical, bring Trump into a conversation about Biden when you have no answer. Maybe you can try and name one good thing this circus of an administration has done? Make a note to yourself, TRUMP IS NO LONGER PRESIDENT.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    Typical, bring Trump into a conversation about Biden when you have no answer. Maybe you can try and name one good thing this circus of an administration has done? Make a note to yourself, TRUMP IS NO LONGER PRESIDENT.
    i was giving him a compliment but ok man

Btw I didn't come here to argue or debate what I feel. You guys already proven you're going to believe what you want to believe, so why even bother
    Last edited by Fire Goodell; 06-16-2021 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    i was giving him a compliment but ok man

Btw I didn't come here to argue or debate what I feel. You guys already proven you're going to believe what you want to believe, so why even bother
    My bad. Delta 8

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

So.... no answers as to how the country is better now.... Got it.

Let's try something else: What was so bad under Trump? Why do you/did you hate Trump so much that you were willing to vote for a man that is failing in mental capacity? How can your hate for a man, despite that man's "good for the country" policies sway you to vote for and support a man that is obviously not fit for the job? What makes you hate him that much??? I'm lost as to how you think we are better off right now than we were under Trump???

Let's try something else: What was so bad under Trump? Why do you/did you hate Trump so much that you were willing to vote for a man that is failing in mental capacity? How can your hate for a man, despite that man's "good for the country" policies sway you to vote for and support a man that is obviously not fit for the job? What makes you hate him that much??? I'm lost as to how you think we are better off right now than we were under Trump???
    You see, now the Europeans aren't laughing at us.

Well, actually they are laughing at us, just for different reasons.

But the important part is that we now check the proper boxes and hit the proper keywords for the European LIBERALS. So we gain imaginary brownie points for taking down the middle finger and taping the "kick me" sign back on our asses, and the "we hate ourselves" sign back on our fronts.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

We're reaching 600 posts on this thread and so far there is one post praising him for an accomplishment, me pointing out he won a game of MarioKart

Not like this will matter....but I will play.

I disagreed with the Trump admin on:
    Tax policy
    Immigration policy
    Qualifications of and the viewpoints of judges appointed at all levels
    Education policies and funding priorities
    Iran
    Israel
    China
    Russia
    Policies on national parks and natural resources

That is just off the top of my head. Further, I fundamentally reject the premise of your post. I do not believe that Biden is "failing in mental capacity" and I do not believe that Trump engaged in any "good for the country" policies. Obviously, if you do...then there is not going to be room for very much discussion. Just like how I can never understand how people venerate Reagan to the degree they do since I firmly believe his second term was "ghost written" by Nancy, Baker, and others while Reagan descended into Alzheimer's or whatever. So, if you believe that is what is taking place now, then of course it isn't going to be possible for you to see the other side of the argument/discussion/whatever.

Not like this will matter....but I will play.

I disagreed with the Trump admin on:
    Tax policy
    Immigration policy
    Qualifications of and the viewpoints of judges appointed at all levels
    Education policies and funding priorities
    Iran
    Israel
    China
    Russia
    Policies on national parks and natural resources

That is just off the top of my head. Further, I fundamentally reject the premise of your post. I do not believe that Biden is "failing in mental capacity" and I do not believe that Trump engaged in any "good for the country" policies. Obviously, if you do...then there is not going to be room for very much discussion. Just like how I can never understand how people venerate Reagan to the degree they do since I firmly believe his second term was "ghost written" by Nancy, Baker, and others while Reagan descended into Alzheimer's or whatever. So, if you believe that is what is taking place now, then of course it isn't going to be possible for you to see the other side of the argument/discussion/whatever.
    Well, the big difference is that if Reagan's second term was "ghostwritten," it was by people who were continuing ideas that produced prosperity, American exceptionalism, and improvements in everything from the standard of living to race relations. The people ghostwriting Biden's "presidency" - that is to say, Obama and a bunch of pissed-off Obama administration members - are promoting some of the worst ideas in our country's history: Fiscal irresponsibility on a massive scale; encouraging crime, violence, and hatred; the reintroduction of open racism; a weak and submissive America on the global stage; overbearing bureaucracy and regulation; digging through every bit of rubble from the past and every boogeyman from the present to find imagined grievances; and going all-out to promote a defeatist, self-loathing mentality of "America sucks, No We Can't."

Anyway, if you truly believe in any of the things you listed, you are just so far out in la la land that there's no redeeming yourself. So I guess you were right in your last response to me - your opinions are so bad that they really aren't worth discussing. That must be embarrassing for you - I would really consider starting over and getting some new ones thst aren't quite so worthless.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Well, the big difference is that if Reagan's second term was "ghostwritten," it was by people who were continuing ideas that produced prosperity, American exceptionalism, and improvements in everything from the standard of living to race relations. The people ghostwriting Biden's "presidency" - that is to say, Obama and a bunch of pissed-off Obama administration members - are promoting some of the worst ideas in our country's history: Fiscal irresponsibility on a massive scale; encouraging crime, violence, and hatred; the reintroduction of open racism; a weak and submissive America on the global stage; overbearing bureaucracy and regulation; digging through every bit of rubble from the past and every boogeyman from the present to find imagined grievances; and going all-out to promote a defeatist, self-loathing mentality of "America sucks, No We Can't."

Anyway, if you truly believe in any of the things you listed, you are just so far out in la la land that there's no redeeming yourself. So I guess you were right in your last response to me - your opinions are so bad that they really aren't worth discussing. That must be embarrassing for you - I would really consider starting over and getting some new ones thst aren't quite so worthless.
    Shocked that you venerate St. Ronny - one of the most over rated presidents in US history. Remember that time he totally caved to terrorists? Or that other time? Remember how his administration ignored AIDs? Or when he claimed that trees caused more pollution that automobiles? He had one good idea - outspend the Soviets - and a bunch of horrible ones. Also, Reagan-era economic policies sucked for basically everyone in the long run - one of the reasons that just about every President since Reagan ended up raising taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    My bad. Delta 8
    lol yeah it's awesome. i add a few drops to my beer when i need to unwind. works like a champ. D9 is illegal in my state still, but this stuff will do lol. Pretty sweet that it's legal so i don't have to worry about getting busted with it

Shocked that you venerate St. Ronny - one of the most over rated presidents in US history. Remember that time he totally caved to terrorists? Or that other time? Remember how his administration ignored AIDs? Or when he claimed that trees caused more pollution that automobiles? He had one good idea - outspend the Soviets - and a bunch of horrible ones. Also, Reagan-era economic policies sucked for basically everyone in the long run - one of the reasons that just about every President since Reagan ended up raising taxes.
    Oh wow, how about that, another rendition of the standard leftist "yeah but" screed, about how Reagan was aykchually terrible and the country sucked.

Here's the thing, though: The left looks back at EVERYTHING and says it was actually terrible and the country sucked. You would probably look back at the formation of oxygen and say that it sucked. And even when the left get what they want, they still say things are terrible. It was terrible a hundred years ago, terrible 50 years ago, terrible now, terrible 100 years from now. Nothing is ever good enough. And they call everyone else the negative and miserable ones. So it's a bit like the boy who cried wolf. Nobody cares anymore.

As far as the reason why Reagan was a successful president, it is mainly because he got one huge decision right: The government should mostly leave people alone, just get out of the way. And the results kind of speak for themselves. But in typical fashion, the liberals just dismiss the fact that we got anyplace good, and are more concerned with bitching about how we got there, and then going back and saying that wait, ayckhually it wasn't even good.

Of course, I guess I can see why the left would think the government leaving people alone isn't good. They're a bunch of control freaks who want to micromanage everything. So the only proper state of affairs is for them to be sitting in the captain's chair pushing all the buttons and pulling all the levers - and it's not working, so they grind their teeth and pull the levers even harder, with tears streaming down their cheeks. THAT is what is right and correct.

I mean, we are talking about a group of people so stupid that they think they can do things like overpower nature, and when that fails, the solution is to try to overpower it more. Or that they can overpower human nature and instinct, and when that fails, the solution is to try to overpower it more. Then they wonder why everybody hates them. Could it have anything to do with the fact that their ideas are stupid and the way they promote them is toxic? Nah, couldn't be - better double down!

Honestly man, give it up. Chuck out your stupid beliefs and start over. At this point, its hard to believe you are still clinging to such a loser's mentality out of anything except sheer stubbornness. I get it - the deeper you get in, the harder it is to admit you've been conned. But as any freshman economics student can tell you, there's no use chasing after sunk costs. At some point you're better off just cutting your losses.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Reagan left office with a 73% approval rating.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Reagan left office with a 73% approval rating.

Well, that's mostly correct. I think to certain people, the most terrifying words in the English language are "steelreserve was right all along." They would rather suck Donald Trump's dick in front of their entire extended family than ever admit that.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...would-pay-more
    LIAR! killing economy, inflation imminent yet Joe wants to print trillions and become energy dependent. Phasing out middle class=socialism. The guy has not learned anything about economics in his 50 years of non service in politics. yet someone likes there immigration policies, lmfao. you can’t make this shit up!