Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    I'm glad you have time to play games. I have businesses to attend to which takes up the majority of my time.

The funniest part is you can't see the irony and hypocrisy in your list.
    Makes sense. You know what they say:

"Teach a redneck how to fish and they complain about how long it takes and pretend its some amazing skill that millions of other people don't already do."

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

This is like watching pre-schoolers eat play-doh.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we talk about the national debt next? It is always fun when that comes up.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    See, this right here is a prime example of why they say arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what you do, the pigeon will just knock over all the pieces and strut around like It won.

I don't really know what it proves to bring up a football player who you are also dumber than, but seeing as how you are arguing from about two standard deviations down, I guess you can't be expected to make too much sense. I know it may be difficult for someone with your, ahem, limited faculties to grasp the concept of a standard deviation, but there are many resources available online to help explain it.
    The funny part is that this isnt an argument, but for you it is, because you are only happy, when you can be unhappy and arguing with somebody or resorting to juvenile ad hominem attacks.

I clearly stated that I am NOT a genius, when somebody called me one. I quantified it for accuracy and you and the Qanon circle jerk team decide to make a big deal of it. Most likely because of your feelings of inadequacy.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    The funny part is that this isnt an argument, but for you it is, because you are only happy, when you can be unhappy and arguing with somebody or resorting to juvenile ad hominem attacks.

I clearly stated that I am NOT a genius, when somebody called me one. I quantified it for accuracy and you and the Qanon circle jerk team decide to make a big deal of it. Most likely because of your feelings of inadequacy.
    Look buddy, you're the one with the long history of acting like a high and mighty know-it-all, so you probably should've expected some well-deserved ridicule for your big reveal that the emperor had no clothes.

For whatever reason, you've taken a peculiar interest in me - I won't pretend to know whether it's jealousy that motivates you, or insecurity, or just your massive ego. Who knows. But your obsession and your little stories have gotten kind of weird at this point. It reflects poorly on you. Just some friendly advice.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

There you go again. If something you dont like in the world, or something makes you feel threatened, then you attack it and call it "fake", "bullshit", etc. I honestly dont care what you think about what I said about myself, but I have zero reason to lie about it.

As for what policies did I like of Biden....here are some:

-Economic- Buy American....Invest in American jobs and industries and promote manufacturing of goods in country to create employment. Focus on new technology industries and R&D to build an economy that will thrive in the future. Coal Mining and Truck Drivers are not the future employment sectors, but things like Robotics Engineering, manufacturing and maintenance are, as are development and manufacturing of rechargable fuel cells, alternative energy, etc. Infrastructure upgrade will also add jobs in construction and trades. Roads, bridges, buildings, etc are old and need improvement.

-Healthcare
    - access to affordable healthcare should be something available to more people, not less people.

-Covid-19 response-
    take the virus seriously and employ strategic measures to minimize death rates, while vaccination rollout occurs. Then things can return to close to normal from a lifestyle and economic perspective. Also Covid-19 relief package to get money into the hands of people that need it to get thru this situation.
    Rejoin the WHO-thinking that if you control Covid-19 in America, but ignore the rest of the world is silly, because eventually the virus mutates elsewhere in the world and somebody infected brings it in from travelling abroad.

-Employ knowledgeable and experienced leadership team/ Cabinet Members. The leadership team of a nation should consist of qualified people, not the sons, daughters, nephews, nieces, in-laws of the President.

-Racial equality improvement.
    There are plans to improve the economic equality of minorities and acknowledge and improve upon the racial inequality of America in Bidens plan. The first step in solving a problem is to recognize it. Biden's platform recognizes that people of color are at a disadvantage and experience negative biases. Some steps to correcting that are needed, rather than just ignoring it and claiming that society is "post racial".

-Gun Violence - I own long guns and shotguns for hunting big game, small game, birds, etc., so I am not some anti-gun advocate. There is no need for anybody but law enforcement and military to own large capacity magazines, or military style assault weapons. If losers want to pretend they are Rambo, then let them go play Call of Duty. Otherwise they can get a .308, 30-06, .22, 12-guage, etc if they want to hunt or shoot targets somewhere. A buyback of assault weapons, would not affect me at all and they would be harder to find for nutjobs to shoot up public places.

There is foreign policy as well, as I think the US should be in partnership with their past allies in the G-7 etc....rather than getting cozy with foreign dictators in North Korea and Russia.

I know the response already, but go ahead anyways. I enjoy the predictability.
    jesus, CNN gaslighting does work on some! Pretty hard to buy American when Joe raises corporate taxes and they leave or increase prices. Affordable healthcare means taxpayers paying for those who can’t. It sounds warm and fuzzy though. believing people of color at disadvantage is the problem. The disadvantage comes from 75 percent raised without father. I noticed you didn’t mention China , talk about cozy. You probably believe Antifa just an idea too.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

So I guess Biden's gonna provide affordable health care by raising insulin prices for no reason other than Trump lowered them? Apparently Biden is going to invest in American jobs before shipping them overseas, like he has a long extensive history of doing. Racial equality? From a guy with an extensive history of racist statements? I hope his plan involves investing in teaching blacks and hispanics how to use the internet because according to him they can't use it. Curbing gun violence? How, by enacting gun control laws which have approximately a 0% effective rate in curbing violence? Foreign Policy? I guess sending money to terrorist friendly countries and terrible trade deals, while sending taxpayer moneys to fund abortions and transgender surgeries overseas is good policy. Guess he couldn't think of anything Biden has actually done that has been beneficial to the US, so he came up with some generic Democrat talking points that they use to justify any of their candidates over the other.

LOL, posting this so people can read the comments section. Also the like dislike ratio at the time of posting is 1.9K likes to 10K dislikes. LOL. Is there anyone capable of thinking for themselves (as opposed to only thinking what the media and Democratic party tell them to think) who actually like this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    jesus, CNN gaslighting does work on some! Pretty hard to buy American when Joe raises corporate taxes and they leave or increase prices. Affordable healthcare means taxpayers paying for those who can’t. It sounds warm and fuzzy though. believing people of color at disadvantage is the problem. The disadvantage comes from 75 percent raised without father. I noticed you didn’t mention China , talk about cozy. You probably believe Antifa just an idea too.
    Nice, you filled 2 letters on my predictable bingo card of responses.

1. I am not a fan of increased corporate taxes, but businesses still need to raise their fair share. If a company in Texas was a global leader in manufacturing fuel cells for electric cars, they will create American jobs. Kind of like when Detroit was a global leader in auto manufacturing and parts, until the most expensive part in the car was the Union employee pension.

2. You dont think there is inequity in how black people are treated in America? Do you think there is an advantage of being white in America instead of Black?

3. What is the deal with being raised without a father? A guy I know lost his father when he was 3 and he just sold his business for $3million and retired. Another guy I know growing up folks divorced when he was around 6 and dad moved out of country...he is a successful IT professional.

4. What do you want to mention regarding China? The former president had a cozy relationship with China, promoting the selling of PPE to Chinese entities early in the pandemic and then his son in law became head of the supply chain to bring PPE over from China. Seems like the former president liked doing business with China, when it was of benefit to him.

But in February, the Trump administration created the "CS China COVID Procurement Service," which existed partly to encourage American producers like 3M to sell their inventories of N95 masks to China.A month later, when American hospitals desperately needed N95 masks, they were forced to import them and pay up to 10 times more than the price that American producers would have charged, according to the documentary.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/docu...rce-2020-10-07

March 30, 2021
    The Biden administration declared China’s treatment of Uyghur Muslims a genocide in an annual human rights report Tuesday, formalizing its dire assessment of a campaign of mass detention and sterilization of minority groups in the Xinjiang region.
    https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...tion-in-china/

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Look buddy, you're the one with the long history of acting like a high and mighty know-it-all, so you probably should've expected some well-deserved ridicule for your big reveal that the emperor had no clothes.

For whatever reason, you've taken a peculiar interest in me - I won't pretend to know whether it's jealousy that motivates you, or insecurity, or just your massive ego. Who knows. But your obsession and your little stories have gotten kind of weird at this point. It reflects poorly on you. Just some friendly advice.
    At first I was trying to help you with some positive advice about your psychological health and delusional beliefs about all the groups that you blame for your feeling miserable and inability to get your business running.

But after repeated assertions that you are fine mentally, despite the constant insistent posts regarding liberals, that you seem to still blame for your issues... I have come to the realization that you just aren't ready to make a positive change in your life.

Still you don't get it. You think that some inaccurate ridicule actually bothers me?? That is the reason that I corrected the sarcastic comment that I was a genius, when I am just in the 85th percentile, while genius is in the 99th percentile. Truth and facts bother some people, and I bet if they were honest with themselves, they would know why that is.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

At first I was trying to help you with some positive advice about your psychological health and delusional beliefs about all the groups that you blame for your feeling miserable and inability to get your business running.

But after repeated assertions that you are fine mentally, despite the constant insistent posts regarding liberals, that you seem to still blame for your issues... I have come to the realization that you just aren't ready to make a positive change in your life.

Still you don't get it. You think that some inaccurate ridicule actually bothers me?? That is the reason that I corrected the sarcastic comment that I was a genius, when I am just in the 85th percentile, while genius is in the 99th percentile. Truth and facts bother some people, and I bet if they were honest with themselves, they would know why that is.
    Still at it with the stories. I don't know why you can't get over whatever hangup you have, but you look like a real weirdo.

Trust me, my dude, you're in NO position to be giving me advice. Even if they needed it, who would take it from a delusional egomaniac like you? All you do is continue to make yourself look bad.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Sometimes it best to know when it’s just time to leave a thread. Seems that knowledge is elusive.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

My prediction is that soon we can fly Trump Safe Space Airlines to see Patriot League Baseball broadcast exclusively on OANN Sports.

Also, Matt Gaetz is going to jail. Hopefully he can continue to fight for the rights of real Americans from inside prison. Sad that a dedicated smear campaign is taking down one of the few elected officials that cares about the average person.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    My prediction is that soon we can fly Trump Safe Space Airlines to see Patriot League Baseball broadcast exclusively on OANN Sports.

Also, Matt Gaetz is going to jail. Hopefully he can continue to fight for the rights of real Americans from inside prison. Sad that a dedicated smear campaign is taking down one of the few elected officials that cares about the average person.
    wait, the Masters is still going to happen in Georgia two days from now right. Thank god, MLB is a joke like NBA, irrelevant before these shenanigans and worse after. They all cut there own throat.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    wait, the Masters is still going to happen in Georgia two days from now right. Thank god, MLB is a joke like NBA, irrelevant before these shenanigans and worse after. They all cut there own throat.
    I don't think we have to worry about Augusta and the PGA getting too "woke" anytime soon. They are still trying to wrap their heads around minorities and women playing golf. I'm not sure they even know that anyone can vote.

While I enjoy playing golf (or at least what I call golf!)...I can't get interested in watching it....just sooooooo boring. If I could mash it hundreds of yards out of every tee box, I would have easy second shots too!

I don't think we have to worry about Augusta and the PGA getting too "woke" anytime soon. They are still trying to wrap their heads around minorities and women playing golf. I'm not sure they even know that anyone can vote.

!
    Yup, Augusta National is definitely still running on plantation time.

Wondering, given all these snowflakes being upset with MLB moving their All Star game site...will Fox appeal to their base by boycotting them and not broadcast any MLB games?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Wondering, given all these snowflakes being upset with MLB moving their All Star game site...will Fox appeal to their base by boycotting them and not broadcast any MLB games?
    Let’s just let both sides cancel each other and then everyone will be happy!

when is CNN leaving Atlanta. Funny no mention on honoree teeing off first in Masters is a black man, is that plantation time too? Typical liberal BS omit anything that doesn’t fit narrative . Stick to offensive line talk, you no shit about PGA tour.
    Last edited by cubanstogie; 04-08-2021 at 08:50 AM.

If the PGA was really stuck on plantation time, at least it would finally be a fitting target for liberals, since they always seem to be fighting the battles of 50 or 100 years ago. The real world has long since moved on, but they insist on trying to drag us all back into the problems of the past.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Let’s just let both sides cancel each other and then everyone will be happy!
    Yup, I get a chuckle about the folks who were just throwing around the phrase "Cancel Culture" about a cartoon skunk and a plastic potato, that are now calling for boycotts of MLB, Delta and Woka Cola. Hypocrisy maybe?

This is hilarious. So popular Big Tech is trying to hide the number of dislikes he receives

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Wait...wait...you're saying that in the right-wing echo chamber social media silo no one has anything to say positive about Joe Biden? What a shock. Must be an unprecedented dip in popularity for the POTUS. Not at all similar to when Trump was President and the left-wing echo chamber social media silo had nothing positive to say about him....nope. Couldn't be that. Clearly simply no one likes Joe Biden. Worst. President. Ever.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/329384/...joe-biden.aspx

Cue SteelReserve...3...2...1...GO!

Wait...wait...you're saying that in the right-wing echo chamber social media silo no one has anything to say positive about Joe Biden? What a shock. Must be an unprecedented dip in popularity for the POTUS. Not at all similar to when Trump was President and the left-wing echo chamber social media silo had nothing positive to say about him....nope. Couldn't be that. Clearly simply no one likes Joe Biden. Worst. President. Ever.

Cue SteelReserve...3...2...1...GO!
    Well, I guess I shouldn't respond to anything because I got called out for responding to posts. Time to pack it in, this one's over, it's case closed!

At any rate, there is no such thing as a "Joe Biden approval poll." It is more like a "how many people would approve of a potato because it's not Trump and the media told me Trump Bad" poll. The fact is, right now you are simply seeing what happens when there is no president at all.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    You could apply to a skeleton meme and have that be accurate

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

No one thinks Biden is a good POTUS.... let alone even the real POTUS. Not even the Left. They will defend him, but they know just like we do, that he's a joke and a puppet. It's okay though because...Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    No one thinks Biden is a good POTUS.... let alone even the real POTUS. Not even the Left. They will defend him, but they know just like we do, that he's a joke and a puppet. It's okay though because...Trump.
    So just curious and legitimately interested in your answer. But if what you posted is indeed the truth, how does one explain any of the following polls:

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/30/98243...-on-immigratio
    https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...emarkably-flat

While it is fair to say that Biden is not a wildly popular president, he is garnering approval from the majority of Americans. So...are these polls lies? Flawed? Fabrications? How do you reconcile this data with your previous claim?

Imagine still thinking polls are accurate . Worse yet imagine thinking Biden not being able to crack 55% in the liberal corporate media polls is somehow a positive reflection on him