Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    now now you know we need to thank Donny for that Joe been in the basement the hole time , his policy's could not have helped in any way , or the lack of the tweeter .

we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    now now you know we need to thank Donny for that Joe been in the basement the hole time , his policy's could not have helped in any way , or the lack of the tweeter .

Or we could thank government for printing 2 Trillion dollars. Hey atleast 9% covid related.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

"Help is coming"

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Or we could thank government for printing 2 Trillion dollars. Hey atleast 9% covid related.
    I wonder how many republican voters will choose not to cash their stimulus checks?

Seems like the partisan thing to do, since no Republican Senators voted for the relief package and they also think the election results are false. I think if you believe Biden didnt win the election and the relief package isnt justified, then you should be true to your ideals and not take the money.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

I wonder how many republican voters will choose not to cash their stimulus checks?

Seems like the partisan thing to do, since no Republican Senators voted for the relief package and they also think the election results are false. I think if you believe Biden didnt win the election and the relief package isnt justified, then you should be true to your ideals and not take the money.
    well I didn’t agree with a lot of things my administration did at work, but I still cashed my monthly check. I imagine feeding family and paying mortgage priority #1 for most.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Poor pretzel-brain, at it again.

Yes, the honorable thing to do is to let the government take your money for their bad ideas (which they are going to do anyway), then refuse the small part of it that they give back. Oh yes, that's the smart thing to do, take a poor plan and make it even worse for yourself. It appears that one of the major after-effects of the election was to cause the liberals to keep making dumber and dumber rhetorical points. It's as if they think it made them immune from being stupid and they want to see how far they can push it. Like someone who just discovered they had a superpower and is testing it out and marveling at their new abilities, only instead of a superpower, it's being stupid.

I think you will be much less miserable and maybe find some success in life if you stop blaming Republicans for all of your problems and looking to the government to help you. It just won't happen until you admit that they are your own problems and get the help that you need to take control of your life. I pray that you get help.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Poor pretzel-brain, at it again.

Yes, the honorable thing to do is to let the government take your money for their bad ideas (which they are going to do anyway), then refuse the small part of it that they give back. Oh yes, that's the smart thing to do, take a poor plan and make it even worse for yourself. It appears that one of the major after-effects of the election was to cause the liberals to keep making dumber and dumber rhetorical points. It's as if they think it made them immune from being stupid and they want to see how far they can push it. Like someone who just discovered they had a superpower and is testing it out and marveling at their new abilities, only instead of a superpower, it's being stupid.

I think you will be much less miserable and maybe find some success in life if you stop blaming Republicans for all of your problems and looking to the government to help you. It just won't happen until you admit that they are your own problems and get the help that you need to take control of your life. I pray that you get help.
    We can all see your frustration. Again, insulting other people to make yourself feel better...definite sigh of an inferiority complex.

Seriously, use some of that stimmy check to see a psychologist about your insecurities. It can only help. If left untreated the next steps are usually alcoholism or depression .

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

We can all see your frustration. Again, insulting other people to make yourself feel better...definite sigh of an inferiority complex.

Seriously, use some of that stimmy check to see a psychologist about your insecurities. It can only help. If left untreated the next steps are usually alcoholism or depression .
    Well, I have only been doing this to show how stupid it looks when you do it.

Pretty stupid, right?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Pretty stupid, right?
    remember you also have to add in all your skills , accolades and how well you’re doing financially during these tough times.

Ū Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Why not make the COVID bill all about COVID? A lot of it is a blue state bailout because they were governed so poorly.

Incarcerated people, including those who were convicted for murder like Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, will be getting stimulus relief checks as part of the latest COVID-19 relief bill in March 2021. Why?
    Hater = Realist

Pretty stupid, right?
    I dont know. You were verbally insulting and attacking posters here, long before I pointed out that you should talk to somebody and deal with that festering anger.

Even your posts about feeling miserable and how democrats seem to be the cause of all your problems, were long before I thought you were possibly going very far down the road of anger, delusion, insecurity, which has happened to a lot of people during the pandemic. It can turn into something much worse if you are not able to confide in somebody and gain some perspective that doesnt involve anger and hate.

Ū Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Fine, call it whatever you want. But unless you really believe that feeling emotionally threatened and vulnerable, is the same thing as being tired of some loser who won't stop bothering everyone - then you're just playing with the definitions of words in order to be a dick.
    The best part is Tom trolls himself. Haha.

He is a typical liberal. He admitted he has no idea what he voted for Biden.
    Hater = Realist

I dont know. You were verbally insulting and attacking posters here, long before I pointed out that you should talk to somebody and deal with that festering anger.

Even your posts about feeling miserable and how democrats seem to be the cause of all your problems, were long before I thought you were possibly going very far down the road of anger, delusion, insecurity, which has happened to a lot of people during the pandemic. It can turn into something much worse if you are not able to confide in somebody and gain some perspective that doesnt involve anger and hate.
    lol, I forgot, it's different when you do it, because you're special. It totally doesn't make you look like a conceited douche.

"It's wrong to insult people! You're miserable, you're unsuccessful, you're angry and insecure!" That's you in a nutshell.

Like, I'd tell you to go look in a mirror, but I'm sure all you'd ever think you saw would be the most beautiful man in the world. You're pretty fucked in the head, buddy.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

I just found this thread . . . and am thoroughly confused. Didn't the electoral college vote in this president and congress certify the electoral college results?

For all of you who may have forgot, the "popular" vote means nothing. Legitimacy is purely located in the electoral college, as it should be.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Basic civics is not the strong suit of this board.

lol, I forgot, it's different when you do it, because you're special. It totally doesn't make you look like a conceited douche.

"It's wrong to insult people! You're miserable, you're unsuccessful, you're angry and insecure!" That's you in a nutshell.

Like, I'd tell you to go look in a mirror, but I'm sure all you'd ever think you saw would be the most beautiful man in the world. You're pretty fucked in the head, buddy.
    Its not weakness to ask for help. You should try it out.

Its not weakness to ask for help. You should try it out.

Same tired act, over and over. Get some new material.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    I just found this thread . . . and am thoroughly confused. Didn't the electoral college vote in this president and congress certify the electoral college results?

For all of you who may have forgot, the "popular" vote means nothing. Legitimacy is purely located in the electoral college, as it should be.
    I believe that the electoral college did vote in the 46th president. I seem to recall he was also the guy that won the "popular vote" as well.

If only like there was a credible document of some kind that outlined how the electoral college legitimizes a presidential election. You know, something like how the 2nd amendment protects the right to keep and bear arms??

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post

The idea was that the Electoral College acted on illegitimate results that were presented as the real ones.

Presumably, had the illegitimate results been presented as such, the states would have chosen different electors.

The entire outcome was a result of whom the burden of proof was placed upon. It was very fortunate for the Democrats that the strategy of "cheat as much as you want in plain sight, make them prove it, and try to run out the clock," worked to their advantage. It was a desperate, Hail Mary attempt, but against all odds, it worked.

For what reason it was decided that this was the standard on which it should be based, I have no idea. If it had been decided that the burden of proof was on the officials of the various states, to show that their elections were legitimate when questioned, then no doubt the outcome would have been very different.

I can only assume that it was done this way based on the quaint notion that elections are sacrosanct, and it is presumed as a matter of course that their integrity is inviolate. That is a naive and dangerous presumption when you have a situation in which one party has already declared that it will stoop to anything just to win, because the ends justify the means - and then acts on that promise.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Same tired act, over and over. Get some new material.
    You dont have to tear everybody down in order to make yourself feel more confident.

You dont have to tear everybody down in order to make yourself feel more confident.

lol, is that why you think I tear you down?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

lol, is that why you think I tear you down?

- - - Updated - - -

I know that is why you insult other people. Honestly, the more aware you are of your failures and either accept them, or work to improve them...the better off you will be and not feel the need to be such and angry and bitter person.

Yeah, right back at you, buddy. Only difference is, I don't need to make up fantasies about other people being miserable in order to pump myself up. I just think you're an ordinary jerkoff who's really, really full of himself.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Yeah, right back at you, buddy. Only difference is, I don't need to make up fantasies about other people being miserable in order to pump myself up. I just think you're an ordinary jerkoff who's really, really full of himself.
    So why do you feel the need to believe something negative about others on a message board? If you have self awareness and are comfortable in who you are, then why always the need to attack and criticize others in order to prove your point or make yourself feel better?

Fear of failure is a common fear. But fear of success is a limiting belief as well. Here is a good podcast you can listen to, so that you know its OK for people to be successful and not to hate them for it. In fact, changing your beliefs can help you be successful too.

So why do you feel the need to believe something negative about others on a message board? If you have self awareness and are comfortable in who you are, then why always the need to attack and criticize others in order to prove your point or make yourself feel better?

Fear of failure is a common fear. But fear of success is a limiting belief as well. Here is a good podcast you can listen to, so that you know its OK for people to be successful and not to hate them for it. In fact, changing your beliefs can help you be successful too.

You see, I don't belittle others on a message board in order to prove my point or make myself feel better. I belittle them because what they say deserves to be belittled. For instance, you believe some very stupid things and you talk to people like a jerk, so you should be ridiculed for that. It's just calling a spade a spade, that's all.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

You see, I don't belittle others on a message board in order to prove my point or make myself feel better. I belittle them because what they say deserves to be belittled. For instance, you believe some very stupid things and you talk to people like a jerk, so you should be ridiculed for that. It's just calling a spade a spade, that's all.

Eh. Nice try, but it's just more of your own fantasies. Got to make believe that if people don't like you, it's because they're miserable. They MUST be. Maybe if you keep saying it enough, it'll come true. How sad.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Eh. Nice try, but it's just more of your own fantasies. Got to make believe that if people don't like you, it's because they're miserable. They MUST be. Maybe if you keep saying it enough, it'll come true. How sad.
    I think everybody on this board can see that you are obviously a kind, rational, self aware individual, that treats everybody with empathy, respect and consideration. That most likely spills over into your daily dealings with people, so you likely have really good relationships that lead to success in you family life, occupation and spare time. Possibly some generosity you have towards others leads you to find satisfaction in charitable endeavors.

You really demonstrate those skills here with how you interact with other members of the board. I'm sure your family members are proud of the individual you have become.

I think everybody on this board can see that you are obviously a kind, rational, self aware individual, that treats everybody with empathy, respect and consideration. That most likely spills over into your daily dealings with people, so you likely have really good relationships that lead to success in you family life, occupation and spare time. Possibly some generosity you have towards others leads you to find satisfaction in charitable endeavors.

You really demonstrate those skills here with how you interact with other members of the board. I'm sure your family members are proud of the individual you have become.
    Read the bold part carefully, big guy, because there's your problem. It's a message board and you don't know shit. You think you do, but you're really just making up stories in your own head about random people on the internet.

Like, if you really think that everyone acts the same way toward dickheads they meet online as they do in real life toward people who actually matter, you have just got to be from another planet. It is all just fantasies that you make up to feed your ego. Tell me again who's got issues?
    See you Space Cowboy ...