Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

This thread is going to be a long

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Even worse, when Trump forms his own party and splits votes from the Republicans, it will be another 4 MORE years. After the start of the 2nd term, Biden might have a stroke and you are going to have a Woman President of African-South Asian American descent.
    I could care less about Harris's ancestry (your post comes off a little racist) or gender, all I care about is her qualifications and policies both which suck. She didn't get ONE primary vote and couldn't even win her home state. She's not qualified for the job and it's well documented that she slept her way to the top (that is not a rumor).

I would rather have someone like Tulsi Gabbard as the first female President, not because she's a woman or Samoan but because she's a military vet that served her country, was a platoon leader (military police) in Kuwait, has been in Congress and has something others don't ... HONESTY. I do not agree with all her positions but I'll take integrity over that any day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    This thread is going to be a long
    Especially if the jackass TDS444 is here.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Even worse, when Trump forms his own party and splits votes from the Republicans, it will be another 4 MORE years. After the start of the 2nd term, Biden might have a stroke and you are going to have a Woman President of African-South Asian American descent.
    You spelled prostitute wrong.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    I could care less about Harris's ancestry (your post comes off a little racist) or gender, all I care about is her qualifications and policies both which suck. She didn't get ONE primary vote and couldn't even win her home state. She's not qualified for the job and it's well documented that she slept her way to the top (that is not a rumor).

I would rather have someone like Tulsi Gabbard as the first female President, not because she's a woman or Samoan but because she's a military vet that served her country, was a platoon leader (military police) in Kuwait, has been in Congress and has something others don't ... HONESTY. I do not agree with all her positions but I'll take integrity over that any day.

- - - Updated - - -
    What would be funny, if it wasn't so sad, is that Donald Trump was more popular among Democrats than Harris. No joke, she was at 1% popularity before she became the first one to drop out of the primary in a flaming wreck, and even her campaign staff hated her.

But how about that, now she's a shining example and a beacon of hope! Why? Because the Party said so! We forgot about all that other stuff. Just think what you're told!

Like I said, this is not a political party, it is a dangerous cult.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

You might have to spell it President prostitute in 5 years though.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Let's pray that doesn't happen.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Let's pray that doesn't happen.
    If he was smart, he'd be praying that for his own sake, but he'd rather be smug.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

What are her qualifications?
    Skin color and gender do not count. Or her horizontal abilities.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

willie Brown hired her for horizontal abilities, have you seen Joe’s cabinet and other appointments. You certainly get points for being transgender, female or non white. The media is first to applaud this affirmative action, pretty pathetic.

This is a Trump supporter asking what Kamala Harris's qualifications are?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    willie Brown hired her for horizontal abilities, have you seen Joe’s cabinet and other appointments. You certainly get points for being transgender, female or non white. The media is first to applaud this affirmative action, pretty pathetic.
    And this guy just goes along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    This is a Trump supporter asking what Kamala Harris's qualifications are?

Your ride to the senior center is waiting.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Your ride to the senior center is waiting.

Duh

- - - Updated - - -

Note the right hasn't made one point.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

So.....you see anybody that isnt "female or non-white" as an affirmative action hire. OK.

Thats really on brand.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

A typical day in the White House for the new administration

(Joe Biden is sleeping on his couch or watching something on the screen)
    Handler: Joe, Joe, Joe
    Biden: What? Who are you?
    Handler: Nevermind, here sign this?
    Biden: Sign what?
    Handler: It doesn't matter, sign it (Biden signs) great

-Joe Biden about to make a speech-
    Biden: Huh? Who are you?
    Handler: Come with me, I need you to come out and say some things?
    Biden: But? What do you want me to say?
    Handler: It will be on the teleprompter, don't worry.
    Biden: What am I saying again?
    Handler: Don't worry, just come with me (lifts Biden up), come on there you go, just gonna say these things to these nice people
    Biden: Is Robert Byrd gonna be there, I would like to talk to him afterwards

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

So.....you see anybody that isnt "female or non-white" as an affirmative action hire. OK.

Thats really on brand.
    I get it, your way of calling me racist and sexist in your passive aggressive way. You honestly don’t think being a black female got Camela hired for VP choice by sleepy Joe. He actually said he would pick a a woman of color and had 4 he was choosing from. those are facts, not my narrative. As far as his transgender choice, I have no info on his, hers, they them whatever this individual wants to be called qualifications. I’m betting they , he , she, it isn’t the most qualified.

Post Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    A typical day in the White House for the new administration

(Joe Biden is sleeping on his couch or watching something on the screen)
    Biden: What? Who are you?
    Handler: Nevermind, here sign this?
    Biden: Sign what?
    Handler: It doesn't matter, sign it (Biden signs) great

-Joe Biden about to make a speech-
    Biden: Huh? Who are you?
    Handler: Come with me, I need you to come out and say some things?
    Biden: But? What do you want me to say?
    Handler: It will be on the teleprompter, don't worry.
    Biden: What am I saying again?
    Handler: Don't worry, just come with me (lifts Biden up), come on there you go, just gonna say these things to these nice people
    Biden: Is Robert Byrd gonna be there, I would like to talk to him afterwards

Another zero post. Not one accurate, meaningful, assessment of where we're at and where we want to get to. The right is tits on a bull.

I get it, your way of calling me racist and sexist in your passive aggressive way. You honestly don’t think being a black female got Camela hired for VP choice by sleepy Joe. He actually said he would pick a a woman of color and had 4 he was choosing from. those are facts, not my narrative. As far as his transgender choice, I have no info on his, hers, they them whatever this individual wants to be called qualifications. I’m betting they , he , she, it isn’t the most qualified.
    First of all it's "Kamala" not Camela. Second, all VPs are picked for reasons most often having to do with the number of of votes they can bring in. Same with Kamala. Pence, for example, was brought in because he was from Pennsylvania, and is a member of the religious right. So, you just posted more BS.

First of all it's "Kamala" not Camela.
    I wanted you libtards to know the way I pronounced it. Like a camal la. Some have been called racist for mispronouncing this very common name. It hurts my feeling (no plural purposely) to be called racist by libtards, not.

I wanted you libtards to know the way I pronounced it. Like a camal la. Some have been called racist for mispronouncing this very common name. It hurts my feeling (no plural purposely) to be called racist by libtards, not.
    Ok, so you're just posting crap. I get it.

First of all it's "Kamala" not Camela. Second, all VPs are picked for reasons most often having to do with the number of of votes they can bring in. Same with Kamala. Pence, for example, was brought in because he was from Pennsylvania, and is a member of the religious right. So, you just posted more BS.
    ok, so what about the transgender he appointed. Was that for votes too?

Thats really on brand.
    You really just said that you believe all white people should be killed, and that men are part of a sub-human slime race?

I mean, hey, as long as we're putting words into people's mouths and jumping to ridiculous conclusions for shock value.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

actually you posted BS, Pence not from Pennsylvania but Indiana. you’re so obtuse.

ok, so what about the transgender he appointed. Was that for votes too?
    In a way.

- - - Updated - - -

actually you posted BS, Pence not from Pennsylvania but Indiana. you’re so obtuse.
    No, I made a mistake, you posted BS. Big difference. But that's over your head.

In a way.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I made a mistake, you posted BS. Big difference. But that's over your head.
    cool, so I’m a bullshitter you just make erroneous posts. I can live with that.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A total failure.

‘A Total Failure’: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump

Members of the far-right group, who were among Donald Trump’s staunchest fans, are calling him “weak” as more of them were charged for storming the U.S. Capitol.

Members of the Proud Boys, who have engaged in political violence, at a rally in Portland, Ore., in September.Credit...Diana Zeyneb Alhindawi for The New York Times

By Sheera Frenkel and Alan Feuer

• Jan. 20, 2021

After the presidential election last year, the Proud Boys, a far-right group, declared its undying loyalty to President Trump.
    In a Nov. 8 post in a private channel of the messaging app Telegram, the group urged its followers to attend protests against an election that it said had been fraudulently stolen from Mr. Trump. “Hail Emperor Trump,” the Proud Boys wrote.

But by this week, the group’s attitude toward Mr. Trump had changed. “Trump will go down as a total failure,” the Proud Boys said in the same Telegram channel on Monday

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/t...oys-trump.html

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames;759712 here is what a lying cocksucker looks like

[video=youtube;LQSFrW2sJM0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQSFrW2sJM0&ab_channel=DailyMail[/video]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    8,000 jobs in pa ended day 1 ..... but all those fucktard democrats ( and Biden ) said over and over we are not gonna stop fracking ...

fuck all of ya'll
    This is an example of what an aggrieved white person filled with extreme anger posts.
    He's probably a proud boy.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    This is an example of what an aggrieved white person filled with extreme anger posts.
    He's probably a proud boy.
    when Biden wipes out up to 40,000 jobs with swipe of a pen we all have right to be angry, whatever race, gender or group associated with. Trump gone yet you haters still throw in race card. then again it’s never about the real issues like a measly 40,000 jobs gone. Its more about all the white privilege, racism, misogynists and anything else to deflect the real issue. Biden lied, thousands out of jobs.

when Biden wipes out up to 40,000 jobs with swipe of a pen we all have right to be angry, whatever race, gender or group associated with. Trump gone yet you haters still throw in race card. then again it’s never about the real issues like a measly 40,000 jobs gone. Its more about all the white privilege, racism, misogynists and anything else to deflect the real issue. Biden lied, thousands out of jobs.
    Why would you expect anything different? They're as full of hate as ever; that wasn't going to suddenly change.

This is all exactly what should be expected, since violent insurrectionists and domestic terrorists have been allowed to seize control of the government. It is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

There is no way this keeps up for a whole four years. Something is going to break looooooong before then.
    See you Space Cowboy ...