Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1726

Thread: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    I'm not the one bragging about being smarter than 85% of the population. That was you! I simply pointed out that a 101 iq was average at best. But hey whatever makes you feel important.
    Imagine thinking you’re smarter than 85% of population yet you voted for this.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...andemic-broke/
    funny I remember Trump administration getting blamed for people dying, now it’s the unvaccinated. Always find a scapegoat. No accountability Joe inherited vaccine and managed to screw that up too. Hard to imagine these geniuses wanting additional 4 years.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    funny I remember Trump administration getting blamed for people dying, now it’s the unvaccinated. Always find a scapegoat. No accountability Joe inherited vaccine and managed to screw that up too. Hard to imagine these geniuses wanting additional 4 years.
    Imagine my shock that a guy who's never accomplished anything in his entire life and has been wrong on so many issues in the past can't seem to do anything right while in the White House. Quick liberals, make another post about how the stock market somehow cancels all the damage Biden has inflicted, call every Biden critic names, or better yet, keeping Trump. Those things have worked so well for you guys the past 7 months in defending Biden's awful regime

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

This I gotta hear. How did the Biden administration "screw up vaccines"? Like what else would the Cubanstogie administration done? Gone door to door and held people down to give them an injection? You can't yammer on about freedom of choice and all that for dozens of posts and then hop over to this thread and say they needed to do more...? FWIW, I couldn't make heads or tails out of the linked Breitbart word salad because it was written by a four year old with head trauma. But I am trying to follow the point...as you usually have one.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    This I gotta hear. How did the Biden administration "screw up vaccines"? Like what else would the Cubanstogie administration done? Gone door to door and held people down to give them an injection? You can't yammer on about freedom of choice and all that for dozens of posts and then hop over to this thread and say they needed to do more...? FWIW, I couldn't make heads or tails out of the linked Breitbart word salad because it was written by a four year old with head trauma. But I am trying to follow the point...as you usually have one.
    my point was Biden ran campaign and pretty much won on covid. Actually he had some other talking points that never came to fruition like civility , adults running the show and better relationship with foreign countries. 0-3 ! I digress, his promise on covid was a lie, his numbers worse yet he had vaccine waiting for him in white house. My point is the guy is inept. If Trump deserved covid criticism so should sleepy Joe.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

my point was Biden ran campaign and pretty much won on covid. Actually he had some other talking points that never came to fruition like civility , adults running the show and better relationship with foreign countries. 0-3 ! I digress, his promise on covid was a lie, his numbers worse yet he had vaccine waiting for him in white house. My point is the guy is inept. If Trump deserved covid criticism so should sleepy Joe.
    Fair enough. But again...working on the assumption that the main driver behind COVID numbers is people not getting vaccinated...what can any POTUS do? The biggest difference between the Biden and Trump administrations (in my opinion) on this issue is that Trump never took it seriously until in imperiled his re-election and Biden does take it seriously, but has limited options that are palatable to the American public.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

To be clear, Biden didn't screw up anything, because he's simply a figurehead.

The Democratic Party screwed up the vaccine, by alienating hundreds of millions of people so thoroughly with their disgusting behavior, that a sizeable portion of the population does not want to listen to anything they have to say. If the Democrats say to do something, they will do the opposite, because they are that pissed off at them over concrete actions including COVID-related authoritarianism, violence, and racism.

It is not that 30% of the population suddenly became science-denying anti-vaxxers overnight. It is that 30% of the population hates YOU, because of actual things that you did, and wants nothing at all to do with you. That is how liberals screwed up the vaccine.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post

The Democratic Party screwed up the vaccine, by alienating hundreds of millions of people so thoroughly with their disgusting behavior, that a sizeable portion of the population does not want to listen to anything they have to say. If the Democrats say to do something, they will do the opposite, because they are that pissed off at them over concrete actions including COVID-related authoritarianism, violence, and racism.

It is not that 30% of the population suddenly became science-denying anti-vaxxers overnight. It is that 30% of the population hates YOU, because of actual things that you did, and wants nothing at all to do with you. That is how liberals screwed up the vaccine.
    Ahhh...no one cares.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Ahhh...no one cares.
    You're entitled to your own opinion, but most people who actually matter care quite a bit.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post

Trump caused the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

"It's white Republicans doing what they've always done."

Well, no. It's what they've done since they allowed the evangelicals in.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

I'm not the one bragging about being smarter than 85% of the population. That was you! I simply pointed out that a 101 iq was average at best. But hey whatever makes you feel important.
    First of all, this all goes back to you sarcastically calling me a genius. I responded with clarification that genius level was really top 1% and I am only top 15%, so by no means a genius and again your exaggerated posts are as inaccurate as the crazy conspiracy stuff you get from Fox, OANN, etc.

Secondly, there are several different types of IQ tests that a person can take. Below is a distribution graph of the WAIS and it is setup so that a score of 100 is in the middle so that 50% is below it and 50% is above it. Hopefully the image helps you to understand the differences between 1%, 15% and 50%.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    First of all, this all goes back to you sarcastically calling me a genius. I responded with clarification that genius level was really top 1% and I am only top 15%, so by no means a genius and again your exaggerated posts are as inaccurate as the crazy conspiracy stuff you get from Fox, OANN, etc.

Secondly, there are several different types of IQ tests that a person can take. Below is a distribution graph of the WAIS and it is setup so that a score of 100 is in the middle so that 50% is below it and 50% is above it. Hopefully the image helps you to understand the differences between 1%, 15% and 50%.

What ever it takes to make you feel good about yourself.
    I didn't know that they allowed those things to be filled out with a crayon.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

What ever it takes to make you feel good about yourself.
    I didn't know that they allowed those things to be filled out with a crayon.
    For someone who claims he is not a genius, I have never seen anyone go around acting like he thinks he's a genius more than our good friend Gonzo Jackoff here. I mean, he even goes around insulting other people's intelligence on the grounds that they overstated his own intelligence. You just can't make this stuff up, folks.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

I scored a 150 so I'm almost on par with Elon Musk, I just like alcohol a lot more than he does

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    I scored a 150 so I'm almost on par with Elon Musk, I just like alcohol a lot more than he does
    Genius Boozehound. You are the man!

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

9/11 Never Forget. Out of curiosity what was happening in your life when the attack occured? I remember being at the gym during PT hours and one of the guys was glued to the TV telling everyone to check this out. The first plane hit the towers, we all thought it was some pilot screwing up, but shortly after we all witnessed the 2nd one hitting and the first thought was "we're going to war, this was an attack". At this time literally everyone at the gym was glued to the TV and pretty much nobody was actually working out at this point. There was one soldier there that was from new york and he ran off to call his family to check on them.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

9/11 Never Forget. Out of curiosity what was happening in your life when the attack occured? I remember being at the gym during PT hours and one of the guys was glued to the TV telling everyone to check this out. The first plane hit the towers, we all thought it was some pilot screwing up, but shortly after we all witnessed the 2nd one hitting and the first thought was "we're going to war, this was an attack". At this time literally everyone at the gym was glued to the TV and pretty much nobody was actually working out at this point. There was one soldier there that was from new york and he ran off to call his family to check on them.

Was on the phone with someone. I got another call and let it go. A few minutes latter I checked the message and it said "I guess the shit has hit the fan now." I immediately turned the TV on and the rest is history.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

I was at work. We always had the radio on. The owner of the company came out to the shop and told us to go home...paid. He had family and friends in the towers. It was a bad day. The days following weren't good either.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

I was in APU school on the Bombardier Global Express in Hartford Connecticut. Needless to say class was canceled along with everything else at the airport.

I was on my way to a full day of teaching and taking classes. Phone rang and I didn't feel like answering it. Land line. No cell at the time. Immediately rang again. Long standing family signal for "answer the damn phone". Was on the phone and watching on TV when the second plane hit the towers. Had to hang up and dial into the internet to see what the status of the Uni was for that day.

Everything was cancelled and spent the day in kind of a daze watching news with colleagues and friends discussing how we thought everything was going to be different.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

I was all packed and ready to fly from Richmond to Boston’s Logan Airport, (where two of the planes originated), and meet up with my Dad, Uncle, and nine other and fly to Ireland and play golf for ten days. At the last minute I realized that there was some tax paper work that was due in the time period while we were away. I ran down to the office to take care of that, and get a phone call from a good client who had just gotten back from Ireland and had given my all kinds of pointers. She said, turn on the TV, and just as I did, the plane flew into the second tower……all I could say was, “Sue, I don’t think we’ll be going to Ireland today”.

A great example of how callous this administration is. While people are left in the lurch in Afghanistan to fend for themselves, this piece of shit can't be bothered to not go on his nice rich person vacation.

Logic would dictate that Blinken would be forced to step down and actually face consequences for his role in the botched Afghan withdrawal, but this is the Democratic party and Biden administration. Accountability is a foreign word to them

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post

A great example of how callous this administration is. While people are left in the lurch in Afghanistan to fend for themselves, this piece of shit can't be bothered to not go on his nice rich person vacation.
    Imagine military personal getting killed while their forces are withdrawing from an active combat zone? Unheard of.

Another month, another weak jobs report, another L for this administration. Of the following, which is better at collecting L's the best: The 2008 Lions or the Biden regime

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Google FJB and see what happens?

It's basically the same old shit, rinse and repeat. Anybody surprised? I'm never voting for another major party candidate again in my life. 3rd party or bust from here on out.

Since I've really been following politics (since the GWB era), I haven't seen anything that showed me either Democrats or Republicans have anything on their mind other than their corporate donors.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

It's basically the same old shit, rinse and repeat. Anybody surprised? I'm never voting for another major party candidate again in my life. 3rd party or bust from here on out.

Since I've really been following politics (since the GWB era), I haven't seen anything that showed me either Democrats or Republicans have anything on their mind other than their corporate donors.
    I tend to agree, but my personal ideology runs Republican/Conservative. I really have no use for politicians from either party. I find I like a lot of third party candidates. Unfortunately, none of them stand a shot of winning... so, I vote for the candidate that fits my views... that stands a chance of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    I tend to agree, but my personal ideology runs Republican/Conservative. I really have no use for politicians from either party. I find I like a lot of third party candidates. Unfortunately, none of them stand a shot of winning... so, I vote for the candidate that fits my views... that stands a chance of winning.
    That's good if you have a candidate you agree with that's in a major party. Problem I've had my entire life is that I never really identified with either party. All the candidates I 'liked' were 3rd party or fringe candidates that had no shot of getting the nomination.

Though from what I've seen, there's hardly a difference between either party. They'll both sell you out just as quickly to get paid. They spend a lot of time bickering over bullshit and petty differences, while the really important issues are swept under the rug. It's all part of the design. If the public is divided, it makes it easier for them to give us the ever increasingly shittier pay with reduced benefits, and take away more freedoms, because everything that's fucked up is the other side's fault. Will that ever change? Who knows, but it won't happen while the left and right are fighting eachother over stupid shit. A united people is what the wealthy elite don't want, but the way I see it, they're winning right now because nobody can get along.

So from here out, my vote is purely to break the duopoly, which honestly isn't working. Can anybody really say that the political system is 'working well' right now? I don't know a single person who believes that honestly.