Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I think, if McConnell doesn't demand a unified caucus, some will vote to impeach. However, I am starting to believe that the Dems and GOP are going to cut a deal on impeachment and the legislative filibuster. Not sure what the deal is going to look like. But I THINK...Trump might have to take the hit so that the legislative filibuster is preserved but Senate rules are amended to allow things to be moved to the floor expediently in sharply divided body.

Long story short, I believe McConnell prioritizes the levers of power in the Senate over preserving Trump as a viable force in the party.
    The GOP is not innocent in anything that has gone on leading up to the election. It's way past time for Mitch McChina to be gone.

I will be re-registering as an Independent...... I'm tired of both parties and the backhanded deals that fuck all of us.

I'll word it like this... If there was election fraud (I believe there was). The GOP had a hand in it.... they wanted Trump gone because he made their lives hell, just as much as the Democrats' lives.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    I would suggest the FBI keep an eye on the poster steelreserve. He might be throwing an infantile temper tantrum, but then again he might be a dangerous hateful extremist.
    (Desertspiel likes to send me PMs so.......................)

The FBI should be keeping an eye on DesertSteel as well.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Some predictions, largely based off of Obama's administration
    -Economic collapse that will be blamed on Trump and a slow as balls recovery and liberals
    -Return to high minority unemployment
    -Terrible trade deals restored
    -Jobs shipped overseas again
    -Returning to pushovers overseas
    -Everything that goes wrong will be blamed on Trump and his supporters
    -More scandals (and by scandals I mean actual scandals, not made up scandals to try and depose a sitting President). Of course unlike the made up scandals, these will be swept under the rug and branded right wing conspiracy theories (like everything the left hates)
    -You will get a few Republican congressman that will actually fight for the American people (off the top of my head I can think of Matt Gaetz and Josh Hawley) but the GOP establishment will go back to 100% capitulation to the Dems in the name of distancing themselves from Trump and their favorite buzzword that they like to use as cover but know the actual meaning of compromise
    -Renewed attacks on Little Sisters of the Poor for daring to hold firm on their religious beliefs (which has been stated)
    -Using the IRS and possibly other government agencies among others to attack anyone who committed the unfathomable hate crime of supporting Trump
    -Investigate and attack Trump because attacking Trump appears to be the vast majority of their agenda
    -Cabinet members will be the ones making the real decisions as Biden lays in his White House doing whatever his deteriorating brain will allow him to do
    -Speeches will be whatever is written for him and public appearances will be whenever his handlers tell him to do so
    -Before the end of his first term he will resign and Commiela will take over with the wicked witch herself Piglosi taking over as VP
    -2024 election rolls around and the GOP establishment will shoehorn one of their good ole boys who they believe is their time to distance themselves from Trump. The GOP establishment candidate will get crushed in the general election because many Trump voters (including me) didn't vote for the candidate

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    -You will get a few Republican congressman that will actually fight for the American people (off the top of my head I can think of Matt Gaetz and Josh Hawley) ..................

If there was election fraud (I believe there was). The GOP had a hand in it.... they wanted Trump gone because he made their lives hell, just as much as the Democrats' lives.
    I remember people 50 years ago saying that Vietnam knocked reason off its pedestal. So the question is what did it this time?

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

I remember people 50 years ago saying that Vietnam knocked reason off its pedestal. So the question is what did it this time?
    You tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    You tell me.
    You're one of the ones who can't reason anymore, you tell me? What happened to your mind? What was the stressor?

You're one of the ones who can't reason anymore, you tell me? What happened to your mind? What was the stressor?
    There is no reason these days.

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    There is no reason these days.
    Where does that come from? Of course there is.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

OK, its Day 2. Anybody got predictions of when somebody talks too much and exposes "the Big Lie"?

I'm gonna be optimistic that its not until October, but with the band of clowns that were perpetrating it, that could be sooner.

‘We All Got Played’: QAnon Followers Implode After Big Moment Never Comes

k Brewster Forbes Staff

Business
    I'm a news reporter for Forbes.

Updated Jan 20, 2021, 03:06pm EST

As Joe Biden was sworn in as president, QAnon followers finally saw their hope for the “storm”—when President Donald Trump would bring down the “deep state” and expose a far-reaching child-sex-trafficking ring—disappear, leaving followers of the unhinged conspiracy theory in despair and searching for answers, while one of the most prominent adherents gave up.

Baying at the moon? Protesters confront Capitol Police inside the U.S. Capitol Building on January ... [+] WIN MCNAMEE/GETTY IMAGESKEY FACTS

QAnon adherents appeared to have fractured into two groups on popular far-right message boards Wednesday, with some realizing their crackpot conspiracy theory was a fraud, while others tried to somehow keep the flame of the Crazy Candle alive.

Ron Watkins, the founder of 8chan who is one of several people suspected of being the anonymous poster “Q” who spawned the conspiracy theory, conceded shortly after Biden was sworn in, telling his supporters it was time for believers to keep their “chins up” and “go back to our lives.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbre...h=4433ed983a06

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Looks like Qanon supporters that were waiting for the "storm" that was promised, have woken up to the reality that they were lied to.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sworn-in.html

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Looks like Qanon supporters that were waiting for the "storm" that was promised, have woken up to the reality that they were lied to.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sworn-in.html
    Wonder if they take the historically typical next step and modify it all into a religion? Many doomsday cults with failed prophecies have made the transition, or at least attempted it!

Many QAnon followers had believed that thousands of deep state operatives and top Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, would be arrested during an event called 'The Storm', which they believed would take place on Inauguration Day.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Biden is Q! Ha!

This is like when the cultists find out that it was all just so the leader could groom the women for sex and take everyone's worldly possessions!

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Wonder if they take the historically typical next step and modify it all into a religion? Many doomsday cults with failed prophecies have made the transition, or at least attempted it!
    Hey, if the Democrats can turn a major political party into a religion, why not?

I also love how "QAnon" has now become an umbrella term for anything that disagrees with leftist doctrine. Like - MAN, did they latch onto that one quick to try and discredit anyone right of Stalin as a crazy person.

Think there's corruption on the left? QAnon. Media is biased? QAnon. Lockdowns are illegal? QAnon. Tech censorship has gone overboard? QAnon.

Yes, anything that goes against the official Party narrative is obviously part of some crazy tinfoil-hat conspiracy theory from a bunch of weirdos who think everyone's a pedophile. Typical leftist tactic, just try to lump all opposition in with the craziest people you can find. There were some other leftists who liked to do that and bragged about its effectiveness - in fact, liberals love to call people that word, the big F word.

But not when they're the ones doing it, of course! It's just like how they still don't know that "Antifa" actually just means "fa."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Some people when scammed will continue to believe in the perpitrator. Some folks duped in financial fraud, will even defend the con man at trial, so I expect there will be a core that never admitts it was a lie and continue to believe. Like the guy in the post that says he will "wait out 4 years before he would denounce Q".

Others I think had partisan views and found Qanon as something to cling to, which supported their beliefs. I expect some of them will move on over to groups like proudboys, oathkeepers, boogaloo boys, van buren boys, backstreet boys, electric boogaloo boys, etc. Whatever suits their beliefs best.

Also, a certain segment of Q believers were drawn because of the who child trafficking story, so a lot of women who are mothers supposedly went down the rabbit hole. So I expect some of them to get caught up in another scam where it appeals to those emotions.

The entertaining thing from a capitalist point of view is, who was profiting? I mean, Q shirts and merchandise sales at rally's, online sales, donations to groups, etc. could have been a nice cottage industry for some people that saw the opportunity to cash in on the scam. I mean Trump saw the opportunity after Nov. 3rd to raise over $200 million towards the legal battle over the election, which never materialized. Shrewd business move to cash in on the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Hey, if the Democrats can turn a major political party into a religion, why not?

I also love how "QAnon" has now become an umbrella term for anything that disagrees with leftist doctrine. Like - MAN, did they latch onto that one quick to try and discredit anyone right of Stalin as a crazy person.

Think there's corruption on the left? QAnon. Media is biased? QAnon. Lockdowns are illegal? QAnon. Tech censorship has gone overboard? QAnon.

Yes, anything that goes against the official Party narrative is obviously part of some crazy tinfoil-hat conspiracy theory from a bunch of weirdos who think everyone's a pedophile. Typical leftist tactic, just try to lump all opposition in with the craziest people you can find. There were some other leftists who liked to do that and bragged about its effectiveness - in fact, liberals love to call people that word, the big F word.

But not when they're the ones doing it, of course! It's just like how they still don't know that "Antifa" actually just means "fa."
    ^^^^QAnon^^^^

Biden is Q! Ha!

This is like when the cultists find out that it was all just so the leader could groom the women for sex and take everyone's worldly possessions!
    True. Was a pretty good play though, I have to admit.

If people believed that Trump was gonna "Lock Her UP", "Get Mexico to Pay for the Wall", or he "didnt know about payment to Stormy Daniels", he has the "most bigly crowd ever at an inauguration in 2016", "Covid was going to disappear", etc......then why would the not believe a far fetched Qanon, "deep-state", far-left, conspiracy theory lie?

Its way more intricate than just telling people that an ideology of anti-fascism is an actual organization and having the followers believe it. Kudos to whoever made up Q.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

8,000 jobs in pa ended day 1 ..... but all those fucktard democrats ( and Biden ) said over and over we are not gonna stop fracking ...

fuck all of ya'll
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    8,000 jobs in pa ended day 1 ..... but all those fucktard democrats ( and Biden ) said over and over we are not gonna stop fracking ...

fuck all of ya'll
    QAnon

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

fuck all of ya'll
    they don’t care, none were illegals.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

So Trump moves ANTIFA/BLM from in front of the White House to walk across the street to pray at a Church those same thugs has set fire to the night before and the media goes ape shit calling him a fascist for disrupting "peaceful" protesters.

Biden, calls in 25,000+ national guard, builds walls & fence with razor wire in DC, then passes an EO mandating masks on Federal land, then clears the Lincoln Memorial (part of the National Park system) so he can show up for a photo op to listen to a recording of Yo-Yo Ma.

Media ... EATS it up!

We all predicted this hypocrisy.

Joe also killed the Keystone Pipeline on day #1. There goes 40,000 jobs and $1.6 billion in lost wages. But hey if you can build a pipeline you can learn to code according to Joe! What do Joe's handlers care, the dam pipeline ran through red states anyhow!

- - - Updated - - -

LOL ...

https://nypost.com/2021/01/21/antifa...biden-protest/

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

That's only 2 days into his stolen presidency. Imagine after four years how fucked things will be.
    I know, I know, but but orange man bad.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

here is what a lying cocksucker looks like

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    So Trump moves ANTIFA/BLM from in front of the White House to walk across the street to pray.................
    Imagine? "to pray"

The right is stuck on Pluto and can't get back.

here is what a lying cocksucker looks like

"here is what a lying cocksucker looks like"

Cocksucker? How rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    That's only 2 days into his stolen presidency. Imagine after four years how fucked things will be.
    I know, I know, but but orange man bad.
    Even worse, when Trump forms his own party and splits votes from the Republicans, it will be another 4 MORE years. After the start of the 2nd term, Biden might have a stroke and you are going to have a Woman President of African-South Asian American descent.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    After the start of the 2nd term, Biden might have a stroke and you are going to have a Woman President of African-South Asian American descent.