Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    Dude, Donald Trump is not the President anymore. It's ok, now you can evict him from your head now.
    Exactly. I dont know why so many people like to keep talking about the has been, that lost the last election. Time to move on with life and those that can actually do something.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Exactly. I dont know why so many people like to keep talking about the has been, that lost the last election. Time to move on with life and those that can actually do something.
    Well, the has-been who lost the last election is posing as the current president, for one thing. The only redeeming thing about the present "administration" is that they appear to be too weak and incompetent to accomplish much of what they said they wanted. Hopefully they will squander their chance just because politicians love doing that. It would be doing everyone a huge favor - including you, even though you have shown you are far too stupid to know it.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Oh, hey, it looks like our favorite animal lover finally got told to take a hike again. I thought things had quieted down a bit, and gotten less dumb. So, shout out to whichever mod took care of that.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Oh, hey, it looks like our favorite animal lover finally got told to take a hike again. I thought things had quieted down a bit, and gotten less dumb. So, shout out to whichever mod took care of that.
    He'll be back. Can't wait to see his new user name, maybe chimp lover?

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Well, the has-been who lost the last election is posing as the current president, for one thing. The only redeeming thing about the present "administration" is that they appear to be too weak and incompetent to accomplish much of what they said they wanted. Hopefully they will squander their chance just because politicians love doing that. It would be doing everyone a huge favor - including you, even though you have shown you are far too stupid to know it.
    Where is this evidence of voter fraud? I thought some lawyer in Arizona had it all figured out, which you posted.

Oh well, the only evidence seems to be that you are delusional and still blame others for your problems.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Where is this evidence of voter fraud? I thought some lawyer in Arizona had it all figured out, which you posted.

Oh well, the only evidence seems to be that you are delusional and still blame others for your problems.
    Trump appointed Federal judge is allowing the massive defamation suits against Powell, Lindell, and Rudy G to move forward. Judge was not kind in his evaluation of the three defendants: https://storage.courtlistener.com/re...27759.54.0.pdf

Previously this collection of all-stars has claimed to want their day in court to present their "kraken" of evidence. Well...judge just said they can have it.

No, I never posted that, it's just you making things up again.

I guess you are actually right about one thing: Belittling liberals does make me feel better about myself. For instance, I could be having a good day, bad day, tons of problems, no problems - but whenever I interact with someone like you, it makes me think, "Holy shit, at least I'm not like THAT guy. Thank God for that." So, thank you for that ongoing boost to self-confidence.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

No, I never posted that, it's just you making things up again.

I guess you are actually right about one thing: Belittling liberals does make me feel better about myself. For instance, I could be having a good day, bad day, tons of problems, no problems - but whenever I interact with someone like you, it makes me think, "Holy shit, at least I'm not like THAT guy. Thank God for that." So, thank you for that ongoing boost to self-confidence.
    Ignorance is bliss.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Ignorance is bliss.
    I don't know, man. For being so ignorant, liberals sure seem to be a pretty miserable lot.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Now the situation in Afghanistan has been completely botched. I mean can this cheap knockoff imitation of a President and his regime do ANYTHING right? The situation in Afghanistan has gotten so bad even CNN is being critical

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

And here is ABC news being critical.

Even former Obama stooge David Axelrod is jumping in on criticism

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

pretty safe to say Joe is going down as worst ever. unless he can stay ahead of carter. gonzo prolly still thinking 7 more years. lmfao.

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    pretty safe to say Joe is going down as worst ever. unless he can stay ahead of carter. gonzo prolly still thinking 7 more years. lmfao.
    Gonzo is just he can't be that clueless to actually believe a demented perverted failure of an old man will retain the presidency another term.
    Last edited by steelcityboyz; 08-17-2021 at 04:18 PM.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Gonzo is just he can't be that clue less to actually believe a demented perverted failure of an old man will retain the presidency another term.
    He's not. He does seem to think the Dems will retain the white house for at least another 4 years after this idiot is done. I disagree, but.................................

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    He's not. He does seem to think the Dems will retain the white house for at least another 4 years after this idiot is done. I disagree, but.................................
    I suspect that without the Trump Boogeyman on the ballot (and he probably won't be), the Democrats will not easily be able to get a full complement of the right people on board with their fraud operation, and will have to resort to trying to win it normally. And then they will get blown right out of the water in a complete laugher, because they actually are widely hated and their candidates are hated even more. And then it will be a long eight years for the poor pretzel-brains like Gonzo.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Gonzo is just he can't be that clue less to actually believe a demented perverted failure of an old man will retain the presidency another term.
    Honestly, I think him and all the other Biden voters currently on here are just coping at this point and scrambling for any reason to not admit the incompetent buffoon has been a disaster as a President.

Just wait 3 more years and see who the QOP trots out to run. Then see what traditional Conservatives do...in response. It should split the vote of the right, so that Biden's dog could win the election.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Just wait 3 more years and see who the QOP trots out to run. Then see what traditional Conservatives do...in response. It should split the vote of the right, so that Biden's dog could win the election.
    Split the vote between who? Will there be two Republicans on the ballot in the general election? Will they decide the general election based on primary votes? Will the traditional conservatives vote for the Democrat stooge instead, just because they're mad?

See, these are the kinds of things you say when you're not thinking clearly, because you have spent so much time talking up the caricature of your opponents as irrational Neanderthals that you actually believe it. Some real cult-member thinking.

Poor pretzel-brain. You say Biden's dog could win. Maybe you should stick to animal politics like your friend Tom.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Unbelievable

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it's everybody else's fault but their own.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

unbelievable is correct, hard to believe how no one in administration including woke lgqbt generals and Joe who was part of administration during 8 years of most dangerous time in afghanistan were this clueless. We need generals who care about winning wars not white privilege and homosexual rights. they are pussyfying every aspect of american life. this is price we pay, oh along with infected illegals entering in record amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    unbelievable is correct, hard to believe how no one in administration including woke lgqbt generals and Joe who was part of administration during 8 years of most dangerous time in afghanistan were this clueless. We need generals who care about winning wars not white privilege and homosexual rights. they are pussyfying every aspect of american life. this is price we pay, oh along with infected illegals entering in record amounts.
    It's okay... Biden has this. We just don't understand what we're seeing with our own eyes. We are too clueless and dumb to understand the nuances of "the plan". Just tune in to CNN and be comforted that all is well.... this is how things should be. Orange man bad... orange man gone.... USA is doing great!

To be honest Biden's dog would do a better job at running this country than sleepy Joe has so far.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Sadly this is Washington politics on both sides, they are all responsible and failures.

GW Bush
    Obama
    Trump
    Biden

You can't tell me the US military didn't know that the Afghan "military" was a bunch of spineless jellyfish? Twenty years of corruption! These US Presidents didn't support the Kurds with military hardware, who have been a trustworthy ally since the Gulf War against Iran, Iraq and ISIS. Yet they have been feeding a bunch of known corrupt cowards for 20 years and leave the Taliban with millions & millions of hardware.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hanktuc...h=68b3372d7f8d

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post

You forgot 5. Record inflation