Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    January 6: First Capitol Rioter Sentenced to Prison Time

IMAGE COPYRIGHTUS ATTORNEY’S OFFICE FOR WASHINGTON

A Florida man has become the first to be sentenced to prison for his part in the US Capitol riots on 6 January.

Paul Allard Hodgkins pleaded guilty in June to one felony count of entering the Capitol to obstruct Congress. He was jailed for eight months.

Prosecutors had asked for a term of 18 months, saying Hodgkins "contributed to the collective threat to democracy". The sentence is expected to set a benchmark for hundreds of upcoming cases from the Capitol riots.

Hodgkins, 38, told a Washington DC court that taking part in the invasion of the Capitol had been a "foolish decision". He said he regretted "the damage that day's incident caused and the way this country that I love has been hurt".

The crane operator from Tampa, was among an estimated 800 people who breached the Capitol on 6 January. The FBI has so far arrested more than 535 people for criminal activity on the day of the siege.

Video footage shows Hodgkins inside the Senate chamber, wearing a Trump 2020 t-shirt, with a pair of goggles around his neck and a Trump flag slung over his shoulder. Court documents include a selfie taken by Hodgkins inside the Senate. One of the most prominent participants in the riots, the so-called QAnon Shaman, can be seen in the background.

Prosecutors noted that Hodgkins did not personally engage in violence or destroy property.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57890937
    Dude can start a second career as a Dave Grohl impersonator when he gets out of jail:

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

It's almost like he was part of taking over a section of a city for over a week.... or rioting and burning/looting businesses.... or throwing bricks at cops. It's a damn good thing this violent criminal is going to prison.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    It's almost like he was part of taking over a section of a city for over a week.... or rioting and burning/looting businesses.... or throwing bricks at cops. It's a damn good thing this violent criminal is going to prison.
    Yes, you are correct. The way that this violent criminal and hundreds of others attacked law enforcement, broke down barricades, damaged federal property and "contributed to the collective threat to democracy"....it is a good thing he is going to prison.

Seems like a saying posted here before ..."play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Yes, this all sounds so familiar to what I posted. Why are those violent criminals not in prison? Oh.... wait.................................

Prosecutors noted that Hodgkins did not personally engage in violence or destroy property.

Isn't this part of the article that was posted???

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I don't understand why the Capitol peaceful protesters would be so unfairly targeted by the authorities. They're just an idea. Funny to see your imaginary friends pose such a threat to you. Maybe you need a safe space.

"I find it absolutely hilarious."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Look at all those violent criminals and hundreds of others attacking law enforcement, breaking down barricades, because the 101 oracle of knowledge said so.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I don't understand why the Capitol peaceful protesters would be so unfairly targeted by the authorities. They're just an idea. Funny to see your imaginary friends pose such a threat to you. Maybe you need a safe space.

"I find it absolutely hilarious."
    The double standards pertaining to liberals and conservatives is unbelievable. Over 300 antifa and BLM , wannabes rioters, arsonists and violent criminals arrested in Portland with no charges ever pressed. And that was 6-7 months ago. Many more Im sure.

- - - Updated - - -

The book I read was so outdated, just googled it and over 550 now. lol, you can’t make this shit up!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    The double standards pertaining to liberals and conservatives is unbelievable. Over 300 antifa and BLM , wannabes rioters, arsonists and violent criminals arrested in Portland with no charges ever pressed. And that was 6-7 months ago. Many more Im sure.
    Liberals are fine with cities being burned and people's businesses and property being destroyed as long as the perpetrators are liberals. Hevk, good luck finding a liberal who gives a shit about David Dorn's death. The people yelling Black Lives Matter the loudest seem to stop caring about black lives when they are taken by black criminals

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder what they're trying to hide? LOL
    Last edited by st33lersguy; 07-19-2021 at 08:20 PM.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

January 6: First Capitol Rioter Sentenced to Prison Time

IMAGE COPYRIGHTUS ATTORNEY’S OFFICE FOR WASHINGTON

A Florida man has become the first to be sentenced to prison for his part in the US Capitol riots on 6 January.

Paul Allard Hodgkins pleaded guilty in June to one felony count of entering the Capitol to obstruct Congress. He was jailed for eight months.

Prosecutors had asked for a term of 18 months, saying Hodgkins "contributed to the collective threat to democracy". The sentence is expected to set a benchmark for hundreds of upcoming cases from the Capitol riots.

Hodgkins, 38, told a Washington DC court that taking part in the invasion of the Capitol had been a "foolish decision". He said he regretted "the damage that day's incident caused and the way this country that I love has been hurt".

The crane operator from Tampa, was among an estimated 800 people who breached the Capitol on 6 January. The FBI has so far arrested more than 535 people for criminal activity on the day of the siege.

Video footage shows Hodgkins inside the Senate chamber, wearing a Trump 2020 t-shirt, with a pair of goggles around his neck and a Trump flag slung over his shoulder. Court documents include a selfie taken by Hodgkins inside the Senate. One of the most prominent participants in the riots, the so-called QAnon Shaman, can be seen in the background.

I hope this is from his heart and I wish others can come to realize the truth in what he's said.

Question: If Biden is doing such a good job, why isn't the Biden loving media covering how great a job Biden is doing? LOL

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Yes, this all sounds so familiar to what I posted. Why are those violent criminals not in prison? Oh.... wait.................................

Isn't this part of the article that was posted???
    The thread is about the supposed illegitimate US government. The article I posted was about somebody convicted for their part in trying to overthrow the Legitimate US Election, which has been confirmed and yes, I posted the part of the article where it was noted that this misguided traitor didn't destroy property.

Just posting facts and staying on topic, rather than deflecting to another topic to make a point.

I'm just waiting for somebody to post that they were on a peaceful tour. That is so rich.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

what about.. what about.. take some god damn accountability, he broke the law and should pay for it. so should rioters and looters. The #1 thing I can't stand about Trump supporters is they refuse to call bullshit on their own people. You guys are seriously just as bad as patriots fans lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    what about.. what about.. take some god damn accountability, he broke the law and should pay for it. so should rioters and looters. The #1 thing I can't stand about Trump supporters is they refuse to call bullshit on their own people. You guys are seriously just as bad as patriots fans lol
    I'm sure you must know how fucking hypocritical that sounds, considering what liberals have gotten away with.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

[IMG][/IMG]
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Its like when my kids were around 5 years old and one dropped a jug of juice all over the kitchen floor. He thought he was in trouble and his immediate defense was to tell us his younger sibling dropped lego in the toilet and flushed it. When you are 5, the best defense when you are wrong is deflection. Some grow up and learn to take accountability and others........

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Its like when my kids were around 5 years old and one dropped a jug of juice all over the kitchen floor. He thought he was in trouble and his immediate defense was to tell us his younger sibling dropped lego in the toilet and flushed it. When you are 5, the best defense when you are wrong is deflection. Some grow up and learn to take accountability and others........
    I can't really speak for anywhere else, but I know that in cities across the upper Midwest, the wheels of the legal system have slowly been working on all this. Many people have now been arrested, tried, and convicted for assault, vandalism, looting, arson, etc during the past year or so. But unless you pay attention to local news....you do not hear about that. So people are left with a false impression of consequences and a mindless talking point is created.

Fun times.

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

The same can be said for dementia Joe supporters. What's your point??

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I can't really speak for anywhere else, but I know that in cities across the upper Midwest, the wheels of the legal system have slowly been working on all this. Many people have now been arrested, tried, and convicted for assault, vandalism, looting, arson, etc during the past year or so. But unless you pay attention to local news....you do not hear about that. So people are left with a false impression of consequences and a mindless talking point is created.

Fun times.
    Wait, I thought those were all just imaginary friends? Aren't they just an idea?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

https://youtu.be/Mp2yUvIjiLw

https://youtu.be/igDkU5lLDN0

This is funny... even if you can't admit it...lol.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Your Dear Leader.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Your Dear Leader.

LOL, at least he's a good source of good material to laugh at, even if he literally serves no other purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Look at all those violent criminals and hundreds of others attacking law enforcement, breaking down barricades, because the 101 oracle of knowledge said so.

- - - Updated - - -

why have all you liberals completely ignored the facts , there is video documentation proving they were NOT violent .... its not a take over when you are basically invited in !!

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Violent scenes of Trump rioters at the capital:

Biden's mom passed away in 2010

- - - Updated - - -

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

What an embarrassment this guy is. It's sad that his handlers keep putting him out there for ridicule. Hope you Biden voters are happy with this stupid ass Idiot.