Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Imagine still relying on polls for accurate info. Worse yet imagine thinking Biden not being able to crack 55% in the liberal corporate media polls is somehow a positive reflection on him
    Ok. So Gallup and NPR are liberal corporate media? Based on what? Are all polls inaccurate? If so how? Which polls are accurate? Are there no valid polls in existence? Or do they only exist on YouTube and appropriately "truthy" sites?

For instance, 538 ended up being fairly accurate on how they saw the most recent presidential election unfolding and their polling is roughly the same to the ones linked above. Does that mean they are wrong now, but right then? Just lucky? Or what?

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    So just curious and legitimately interested in your answer. But if what you posted is indeed the truth, how does one explain any of the following polls:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/329384/...joe-biden.aspx
    https://www.npr.org/2021/03/30/98243...-on-immigratio
    https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...emarkably-flat

While it is fair to say that Biden is not a wildly popular president, he is garnering approval from the majority of Americans. So...are these polls lies? Flawed? Fabrications? How do you reconcile this data with your previous claim?
    Do you honestly believe polls? I'm sorry, Biden is a joke. This whole administration is a joke. I could deal with a real Democrat administration, but this is a fiasco. I don't know how anyone can support this.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Do you honestly believe polls? I'm sorry, Biden is a joke. This whole administration is a joke. I could deal with a real Democrat administration, but this is a fiasco. I don't know how anyone can support this.
    It depends on the poll, I guess? But what I am trying to ask is what is the objection to the polling by Gallup, NPR, and 538 (from what I can tell the sources of the data for the linked articles)?

Are they flawed? If so, how?
    Are they lying? If so, based on what?
    Are they totally made up? Again, based on what other evidence?
    If they are producing incorrect results, what is the source of the error and what are the correct numbers?

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

It depends on the poll, I guess? But what I am trying to ask is what is the objection to the polling by Gallup, NPR, and 538 (from what I can tell the sources of the data for the linked articles)?

If they are producing incorrect results, what is the source of the error and what are the correct numbers?
    I honestly don't have answers for your questions. I don't trust any polls after the last 4+ years.

I find it very hard to believe that a large percentage of this country supports the utter shit show that is the USA right now. No one, Left or Right can support what is happening right now... not with an ounce of credibility, anyway.

I honestly don't have answers for your questions. I don't trust any polls after the last 4+ years.

I find it very hard to believe that a large percentage of this country supports the utter shit show that is the USA right now. No one, Left or Right can support what is happening right now... not with an ounce of credibility, anyway.
    Fair enough. You are expressing an opinion based on your experience. But, I think you may need to acknowledge that many people have a totally different opinion. Discounting the possibility that your opinion could be the minority one is a dangerous trap to fall into. It can lead to one being easily manipulated.

After learning from their significant mistakes in forecasting the 2016 presidential election, many polling organizations revamped their methodology, models, and other procedures. Many outlets produced relatively accurate (as these things go) forecasts and models for the 2020 elections.

Cue...SteelReserve angry screed....

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

The source of the error is selective polling. It is very simple to make a poll give you whatever results you want, by using an audience that will lean toward the results you want, and by using questions phrased to produce the results you want.

The reason for this is that liberals have indeed spread, like a cancer, through many fields that offer public exposure or political influence. This is not news to anyone who is not deliberately playing dumb.

The reason why liberals have spread, like a cancer, through these fields is because there are a disproportionate number of activists and attention-seekers among them, and they are attracted to jobs where they can gain public influence without actually doing the hard work of running for office. This is also not news to anyone who is not deliberately playing dumb.

The reason why there are a disproportionate number of activists and attention-seekers among liberals is because their ideology is a crazy fiction, like a cult. And to maintain adherence requires loudly and vigorously affirming that fiction on a near-constant basis. That makes many people get sucked wholly into the con.

The correct numbers are that "Biden" probably won 30% of the vote or less, which is rapidly dwindling as even the true believers begin to see that it is not him in charge of the country, but some ... thing. I would expect that minimal level of support to drop lower and lower the longer the charade drags on. People don't like having crazy people in charge, and they like shadow governments run by crazy people even less.

Those are the correct facts. Of course, you don't like them, so you will make excuses and say how absolutely hilarious you find everything. That's all you've done for about a year, make excuses for the things you believe in. You're certainly not proud of believing in it - but then again, who in their right mind could be proud of THAT?

One would think that having to repeatedly go through that exercise would eventually make most people stop and consider whether the thing that they were making excuses for was really worth defending. Not the modern liberal, though. They're clinging on to it like the guy who bought Enron stock at $90 and watched it drop to a penny, and is still holding on to it insisting that it's coming back any day now, and it'll pay for his kid's college education. Everyone else can see that it's over. It failed, the executives already ran off with the loot. But giving up would mean admitting they fell for the biggest con of their lives, so they keep clinging on to the rotten carcass.

And that is the modern Democratic Party. Insisting on going down with the ship and taking everyone else with them. And all because their egos are too big to admit they've been duped.

Remember, I don't make these responses for you. They are mainly for the benefit of others; you are beyond help.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    The source of the error is selective polling. It is very simple to make a poll give you whatever results you want, by using an audience that will lean toward the results you want, and by using questions phrased to produce the results you want.

The reason for this is that liberals have indeed spread, like a cancer, through many fields that offer public exposure or political influence. This is not news to anyone who is not deliberately playing dumb.

The reason why liberals have spread, like a cancer, through these fields is because there are a disproportionate number of activists and attention-seekers among them, and they are attracted to jobs where they can gain public influence without actually doing the hard work of running for office. This is also not news to anyone who is not deliberately playing dumb.

The reason why there are a disproportionate number of activists and attention-seekers among liberals is because their ideology is a crazy fiction, like a cult. And to maintain adherence requires loudly and vigorously affirming that fiction on a near-constant basis. That makes many people get sucked wholly into the con.

The correct numbers are that "Biden" probably won 30% of the vote or less, which is rapidly dwindling as even the true believers begin to see that it is not him in charge of the country, but some ... thing. I would expect that minimal level of support to drop lower and lower the longer the charade drags on. People don't like having crazy people in charge, and they like shadow governments run by crazy people even less.

Those are the correct facts. Of course, you don't like them, so you will make excuses and say how absolutely hilarious you find everything. That's all you've done for about a year, make excuses for the things you believe in. You're certainly not proud of believing in it - but then again, who in their right mind could be proud of THAT?

One would think that having to repeatedly go through that exercise would eventually make most people stop and consider whether the thing that they were making excuses for was really worth defending. Not the modern liberal, though. They're clinging on to it like the guy who bought Enron stock at $90 and watched it drop to a penny, and is still holding on to it insisting that it's coming back any day now, and it'll pay for his kid's college education. Everyone else can see that it's over. It failed, the executives already ran off with the loot. But giving up would mean admitting they fell for the biggest con of their lives, so they keep clinging on to the rotten carcass.

And that is the modern Democratic Party. Insisting on going down with the ship and taking everyone else with them. And all because their egos are too big to admit they've been duped.

Remember, I don't make these responses for you. They are mainly for the benefit of others; you are beyond help.
    Do you have any data, evidence, facts, or stuff to back up your 30% number and your projections of support? Or is it just your opinion?

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Do you have any data, evidence, facts, or stuff to back up your 30% number and your projections of support? Or is it just your opinion?
    I mean, it's like trying to explain to an addict that they have a drug problem. It's obvious to everyone else, but you're just wasting your breath trying to convince him. Might as well just let him roll around in vomit and think he's doing great. The people who count know better.

Next, why don't you go ahead and find this absolutely hilarious. For a guy with such a stunted sense of humor, you sure find a lot of things funny.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

I mean, it's like trying to explain to an addict that they have a drug problem. It's obvious to everyone else, but you're just wasting your breath trying to convince him. Might as well just let him roll around in vomit and think he's doing great. The people who count know better.

Next, why don't you go ahead and find this absolutely hilarious. For a guy with such a stunted sense of humor, you sure find a lot of things funny.
    Ok. Got it. So you got nothing but whatever radicalized nonsense you smear all over the internet.

Basically another kraken of evidence.

Ok. Got it. So you got nothing but whatever radicalized nonsense you smear all over the internet.

Basically another kraken of evidence.
    I would say "radicalized nonsense" is more like an entire party and its followers just scumming out shamelessly for an entire year, and then telling themselves that everybody loves them for it and the only ones who don't are crazy. Just unbelievable the total fallacy that you have talked yourselves into.

"But of course that may be a little much for you to comprehend.(TM)"
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Discounting the possibility that your opinion could be the minority one is a dangerous trap to fall into.
    I know damn well my opinion isn't the minority. You on the Left want/need so badly for this joke of an administration to be legitimate... it's not!

You can't honestly, in good conscience, support the likes of AOC, Omar, Rashid, Pelosi, Schumer, etc.... These are the people running the show, behind the scene. Biden doesn't even know what day it is! Surely, you can't possibly think this shit show is good for this country???

Trump is a major asshole... you win! BUT... the country was getting back to being America under his Presidency. Look at what we have now, because... orange man bad! If we get through these next 4 years unscathed (highly unlikely) it will be a fucking miracle.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Side note, where's cackling Kamala? She's supposedly been tasked to lead the border effort, but she hasn't been anywhere near there or even given a press conference. Then again, not sure a press conference where she cackles like a hyena every question is much use anyway

Meanwhile the "President is busy" with his daily battles against stairs, the wind, gravity, and the words that are on the cue cards/teleprompter

I know...YouTube. Some how that makes the message tainted to some of you. I don't care.

https://youtu.be/G1T-AuM4wOQ

I know damn well my opinion isn't the minority. You on the Left want/need so badly for this joke of an administration to be legitimate... it's not!

You can't honestly, in good conscience, support the likes of AOC, Omar, Rashid, Pelosi, Schumer, etc.... These are the people running the show, behind the scene. Biden doesn't even know what day it is! Surely, you can't possibly think this shit show is good for this country???

Trump is a major asshole... you win! BUT... the country was getting back to being America under his Presidency. Look at what we have now, because... orange man bad! If we get through these next 4 years unscathed (highly unlikely) it will be a fucking miracle.
    So an election, post-election polling, and people dancing in the streets are all just lies and fabrications? What evidence do you have that your opinion represents over 50% of your fellow Americans?

Is it YouTube? The algorithm that feeds you what you want to see like a drug-dealer doling out hits?

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

So an election, post-election polling, and people dancing in the streets are all just lies and fabrications? What evidence do you have that your opinion represents over 50% of your fellow Americans?

Is it YouTube? The algorithm that feeds you what you want to see like a drug-dealer doling out hits?
    This was on YouTube, but somebody on Fox probably told the sheep it was fake. Winning by 7 million votes isn't big enough margin.

Imagine being a liberal and calling anyone else a sheep. Using a media report to prove his case, and then in literally the same sentence, using the media's tendency to deceive people as his "checkmate." Well, liberals are not exactly known for their self-awareness.

A video of a bunch of idiots celebrating a fraud is not exactly what I would call convincing proof of anything. It's highly unlikely that the Democrats even won California, much less a 7 million vote landslide. But, the sheep will see what they want to see.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Imagine being a failure in life and blaming it on a specific group of people based upon wide ranging political beliefs. Then continuing the narrative of your mediocrity, by creating an imaginary plot of sinister fraud that continues to keep you from succeeding in your life, with zero evidence of this fraud. Sidney Powell and Rudy could not release the Kraken....might as well wait for Bilbo Baggins or Harry Potter to deliver the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Imagine being a failure in life and blaming it on a specific group of people based upon wide ranging political beliefs. Then continuing the narrative of your mediocrity, by creating an imaginary plot of sinister fraud that continues to keep you from succeeding in your life, with zero evidence of this fraud. Sidney Powell and Rudy could not release the Kraken....might as well wait for Bilbo Baggins or Harry Potter to deliver the evidence.
    Still can't tell the difference between "You are a jerk" and "I am a failure."

Narcissus looked in the mirror and immediately fell in love.

Oh no, it's definitely not you. It's everybody else.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Still can't tell the difference between "You are a jerk" and "I am a failure."

Narcissus looked in the mirror and immediately fell in love.

Oh no, it's definitely not you. It's everybody else.
    Nope, I know who I am, because I have evidence of achievement, good interpersonal relationships, positive reviews, positive referrals and the results of independent testing, among other things. I don't pretend to be anything I am not....but you and people like you don't like that because you blame results on others and "circumstances". Its just like Coach Saban says....

I have helped others achieve and shown them how to take control of their own success, but there have also been many I have tried to help, but they are stuck in their own self pity and fixed beliefs, that they arent ready yet to take control.

The fact is, that you just find it easy to hate achievers... and your excuse is to label them "Liberals" and say the government gave them an unfair advantage that you didnt get.

Nope, I know who I am, because I have evidence of achievement, good interpersonal relationships, positive reviews, positive referrals and the results of independent testing, among other things. I don't pretend to be anything I am not....but you and people like you don't like that because you blame results on others and "circumstances". Its just like Coach Saban says....

I have helped others achieve and shown them how to take control of their own success, but there have also been many I have tried to help, but they are stuck in their own self pity and fixed beliefs, that they arent ready yet to take control.

The fact is, that you just find it easy to hate achievers... and your excuse is to label them "Liberals" and say the government gave them an unfair advantage that you didnt get.
    Well, you're right about one thing - high achievers don't like mediocre people. I think you've got the roles mixed up, though.

I mean, people who are actually successful and fulfilled don't need to go around making up little stories about people to make themselves feel important. That's what people with hollow insecurity do. It's like one of those videos you see of animals trying to puff up their chests and stick their feathers out to look big. It doesn't fool anyone, but they sure look ridiculous.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Got any evidence?

Are the court cases still 0-61 or have they gone up and lost more?

Got any evidence?

Are the court cases still 0-61 or have they gone up and lost more?
    I would probably quit gloating if I were you. I mean, there have been times when I've hit myself in the nuts, or times when I puked on the floor and nobody appreciated it - but I didn't go around celebrating and acting smug about it.

That is probably because I knew how dumb that would have made me look. But then again, I am not a liberal, so I hadn't talked myself into believing everyone loved vomit on their floor.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

The TDS is thick in here.
    Still zero posts on the spectacular job dementia joe is doing.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Well, so far they've reinstituted critical race theory, proposed permanent nationwide mail-in voting with ballot harvesting, wealth taxes, taxes on unrealized capital gains (things you own that have gone up in value but you haven't sold them or don't plan to sell), and introduced legislation to expand the Supreme Court to 13 members because it's such a travesty they aren't all liberals. Oh, and all the lockdown governors, insurrectionists, and domestic terrorists of 2020 get off scot free. What's not to like?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Bu, bu, but, some rich people were able to create polls showing Biden at (barely) above 50% approval. Thats positive

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

I would probably quit gloating if I were you. I mean, there have been times when I've hit myself in the nuts, or times when I puked on the floor and nobody appreciated it - but I didn't go around celebrating and acting smug about it.

That is probably because I knew how dumb that would have made me look. But then again, I am not a liberal, so I hadn't talked myself into believing everyone loved vomit on their floor.
    yea like 10x and still think it will feel good next time .
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

CRINGEY!

It's starting to happen. The BS about the border and the total ineptness of this administration is coming to the forefront. First Jordan, and now Scalise. The people are going to figure out this whole charade soon.

https://youtu.be/ve4JZRGkrHU

Tony Fauci is a grifter and a conman. He doesn't care about health or safety or people. He just cares about power and seeing himself in front of a camera