Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Read the bold part carefully, big guy, because there's your problem. It's a message board and you don't know shit. You think you do, but you're really just making up stories in your own head about random people on the internet.

Like, if you really think that everyone acts the same way toward dickheads they meet online as they do in real life toward people who actually matter, you have just got to be from another planet. It is all just fantasies that you make up to feed your ego. Tell me again who's got issues?
    I know who I am. I don't pretend to be one way and act another. A little something called integrity.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    I know who I am. I don't pretend to be one way and act another. A little something called integrity.
    And I never accused you of that. I just said I think you're a jerk with a big ego. Indeed, you are nothing if not consistent.

On the other hand, if you are saying that I am the one pretending to be one way and acting another, you fucked that up too. I generally treat people with the respect that they deserve. I just don't think you deserve any.

Internet strangers are pretty low on that list to begin with, and internet jerks are even lower. You just act all butthurt that you're at the bottom of the totem pole. It must be that everyone else is the jerk. It could never be you.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

And I never accused you of that. I just said I think you're a jerk with a big ego. Indeed, you are nothing if not consistent.

On the other hand, if you are saying that I am the one pretending to be one way and acting another, you fucked that up too. I generally treat people with the respect that they deserve. I just don't think you deserve any.

Internet strangers are pretty low on that list to begin with, and internet jerks are even lower. You just act all butthurt that you're at the bottom of the totem pole. It must be that everyone else is the jerk. It could never be you.
    I dont think that you pretend to be one way and act the other way. From what you are saying, then you act consistently here as the person that you are. For that reason, I think you should seek some counselling, as being angry, bitter and delusional about the world and verbally berating so many people on this board, and probably in life, isn't a healthy place to be.

Internet strangers are indeed people I dont know personally, but I treat them with respect until they give me cause to do otherwise. I PM multiple posters on this board that I dont know face to face, but have always interacted with in a respectful manner and have some interesting and enlightening stories.

I dont see the need to treat somebody "low on the list" just because they are "internet strangers". Again, another reason you should talk to somebody about interpersonal relationships and dealing with other human beings. Its never too late to learn something.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I dont think that you pretend to be one way and act the other way. From what you are saying, then you act consistently here as the person that you are. For that reason, I think you should seek some counselling, as being angry, bitter and delusional about the world and verbally berating so many people on this board, and probably in life, isn't a healthy place to be.

Internet strangers are indeed people I dont know personally, but I treat them with respect until they give me cause to do otherwise. I PM multiple posters on this board that I dont know face to face, but have always interacted with in a respectful manner and have some interesting and enlightening stories.

I dont see the need to treat somebody "low on the list" just because they are "internet strangers". Again, another reason you should talk to somebody about interpersonal relationships and dealing with other human beings. Its never too late to learn something.
    Yeah, ok, so to recap your stellar theory: If someone rails on internet strangers for being jerks, they must be the exact same way to everyone everywhere. If not, they lack integrity. Except for you - you are special. When you do these same things that you say indicate bitterness and miserable delusions in others, it means you are so great.

Well, that settles it - you are officially retarded.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

I decided to take a break from dealing with the MAGA crowd in this thread.

Upon returning I still contend that the shit and vitriol that idiot - reserve dishes out is so much more objectionable that what Tom posted.

Summation: Steelers fan crap is tolerated. Patriots fan crap is not.

Yeah, ok, so to recap your stellar theory: If someone rails on internet strangers for being jerks, they must be the exact same way to everyone everywhere. If not, they lack integrity. Except for you - you are special. When you do these same things that you say indicate bitterness and miserable delusions in others, it means you are so great.

Well, that settles it - you are officially retarded.
    You are making up theories, as usual. Its just like making up election fraud or conspiracy theories that "Liberals" are the reasons for your failures in life. The sooner that you take a personal inventory of your faults and ownership of them, then you can start to improve your life instead of blaming everybody else for being such a bitter individual.

The ad hominem attacks using homophobic or mentally handicapped slurs are really just juvenile as well. It displays who you are to everyone on the board and further demonstrates that putting other people down is the way you prop up your own self esteem. Good luck with all your problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post

Upon returning I still contend that the shit and vitriol that idiot - reserve dishes out is so much more objectionable that what Tom posted.

Summation: Steelers fan crap is tolerated. Patriots fan crap is not.
    You are not wrong. He is a disturbed individual. Tom was obviously just trolling and got some bites on the line.

You are making up theories, as usual. Its just like making up election fraud or conspiracy theories that "Liberals" are the reasons for your failures in life. The sooner that you take a personal inventory of your faults and ownership of them, then you can start to improve your life instead of blaming everybody else for being such a bitter individual.

The ad hominem attacks using homophobic or mentally handicapped slurs are really just juvenile as well. It displays who you are to everyone on the board and further demonstrates that putting other people down is the way you prop up your own self esteem. Good luck with all your problems.

- - - Updated - - -

You are not wrong. He is a disturbed individual. Tom was obviously just trolling and got some bites on the line.
    Sigh. More of the same tired routine again. I'm sure you're well aware that all your put-downs are nonsense, so you might as well drop the act. You make yourself look like a fool. But, you'll still have the acclaim from the other heavyweight liberal loser, and your friend Chester the sidekick dog. Have fun with that?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

The idea was that the Electoral College acted on illegitimate results that were presented as the real ones.

Presumably, had the illegitimate results been presented as such, the states would have chosen different electors.

The entire outcome was a result of whom the burden of proof was placed upon. It was very fortunate for the Democrats that the strategy of "cheat as much as you want in plain sight, make them prove it, and try to run out the clock," worked to their advantage. It was a desperate, Hail Mary attempt, but against all odds, it worked.

For what reason it was decided that this was the standard on which it should be based, I have no idea. If it had been decided that the burden of proof was on the officials of the various states, to show that their elections were legitimate when questioned, then no doubt the outcome would have been very different.

I can only assume that it was done this way based on the quaint notion that elections are sacrosanct, and it is presumed as a matter of course that their integrity is inviolate. That is a naive and dangerous presumption when you have a situation in which one party has already declared that it will stoop to anything just to win, because the ends justify the means - and then acts on that promise.
    Except, regardless of anything that happens in November, the electoral college has the right to vote however they want. Sure, states can bind them, but they can still cast the vote whatever way they want and then deal with the outcome. Moreover, the courts rejected any and all claims. As for the courts, the 3rd circuit where the Pennsylvania election appeal occurred is made up of eight Republican appointed judges and six Democrat appointed judges. So blaming the courts is not in the cards.

Do I think there were shenanigans in the elections? Yes. But once the electoral college votes and congress accepts, it's all over. That has been the way of things for the last 200+ years. If we start going against that, we're headed down the road of self-destruction.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    If we start going against that, we're headed down the road of self-destruction.
    As if we’re not half way there already lol.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Do I think there were shenanigans in the elections? Yes. But once the electoral college votes and congress accepts, it's all over. That has been the way of things for the last 200+ years. If we start going against that, we're headed down the road of self-destruction.
    No one is saying otherwise. What we are saying is that was was clearly election "shenanigans" that happened.... on a grander scale that has ever happened before. We know it, the other side knows it, but.... it just doesn't seem to matter.

We know Biden is the POTUS for 4 years...... maybe...... doubt it. They know this too.

The scale on which this was pulled off is uncharted territory. Just remember..... what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Except, regardless of anything that happens in November, the electoral college has the right to vote however they want. Sure, states can bind them, but they can still cast the vote whatever way they want and then deal with the outcome. Moreover, the courts rejected any and all claims. As for the courts, the 3rd circuit where the Pennsylvania election appeal occurred is made up of eight Republican appointed judges and six Democrat appointed judges. So blaming the courts is not in the cards.

Well yes, that process is why it was effectively over on January 6, and why the current, ahem, administration is legally in power.

However, I would argue that the country is at much greater risk of self-destruction as a result of legally certifying massive election fraud and allowing a group of extremists into power who will now attempt to institute permanent one-party rule. Basically, the entire process was set up to prevent this. But when each procedural safeguard was reached, people didn't want to "make waves." Talk about going out with a whimper. But I guess that's what happens when enough time has passed that people look at the Constitution as an ancient legend, rather than real practical instructions that are actually intended for daily use.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Well yes, that process is why it was effectively over on January 6, and why the current, ahem, administration is legally in power.

However, I would argue that the country is at much greater risk of self-destruction as a result of legally certifying massive election fraud and allowing a group of extremists into power who will now attempt to institute permanent one-party rule. Basically, the entire process was set up to prevent this. But when each procedural safeguard was reached, people didn't want to "make waves." Talk about going out with a whimper. But I guess that's what happens when enough time has passed that people look at the Constitution as an ancient legend, rather than real practical instructions that are actually intended for daily use.
    And if you think this was the first time mass election fraud was legally certified . . . I mean, just take a look at the congressional districts in Chicago for instance. They're Gerrymandered beyond belief.

Beyond that, have you ever checked out the voter fraud in the Rutherford B. Hayes election? What about the vote-buying in the 1800s where they made public bids to buy votes? Then, there's the political machines like Tammany Hall who delivered the election to Grover Cleveland. They were known to import inmates from the penitentiary and have floaters that would go around casting multiple ballots. There's also the Tweed ring in New York and the Gas Ring in Philly just to name a few instances.

In short, the fraud in the 1800s far outweighs any election fraud going on today. And, the country survived.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Still talking about election fraud? lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Still talking about election fraud? lol...
    I would guess that something that was as in your face fraudulent as this past election, will be talked about for some time. Personally, I have bigger things to worry about, and bitching about it doesn't change anything. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. On a brighter note... look how much better off we are now!

And if you think this was the first time mass election fraud was legally certified . . . I mean, just take a look at the congressional districts in Chicago for instance. They're Gerrymandered beyond belief.

Beyond that, have you ever checked out the voter fraud in the Rutherford B. Hayes election? What about the vote-buying in the 1800s where they made public bids to buy votes? Then, there's the political machines like Tammany Hall who delivered the election to Grover Cleveland. They were known to import inmates from the penitentiary and have floaters that would go around casting multiple ballots. There's also the Tweed ring in New York and the Gas Ring in Philly just to name a few instances.

In short, the fraud in the 1800s far outweighs any election fraud going on today. And, the country survived.
    Yes, as you point out, there is certainly plenty of evidence that cheating has been going on for as long as there have been elections. Why that should make one believe that people suddenly stopped doing it now, or that it ought to be less serious, is beyond me. In fact, it would seem to indicate exactly the opposite.

Yes, the country survived past instances of election fraud. But anyone who says it outweighed the more recent episode is obviously not familiar with the modern liberal. We have never had a crazed megalomaniacal cult in power before. Lots of countries have "survived" what they want to do, but you wouldn't want to live there.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

You know what all that old tymey election fraud also had? Evidence.

Still waiting for my kraken.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    You know what all that old tymey election fraud also had? Evidence.

Still waiting for my kraken.
    I can empathize, I’m still waiting for unity.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    I can empathize, I’m still waiting for unity.
    Oh come on, they tried for unity. It's your fault we don't have unity, you know. You're probably a white supremacist too, I hear there are billions and billions of them now.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

I wonder how many republican voters will choose not to cash their stimulus checks?

Seems like the partisan thing to do, since no Republican Senators voted for the relief package and they also think the election results are false. I think if you believe Biden didnt win the election and the relief package isnt justified, then you should be true to your ideals and not take the money.
    Don't act like the government is doing tax payers any favors by giving them a extremely small amount of their own money back. Where do you think that money comes from?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh come on, they tried for unity. It's your fault we don't have unity, you know. You're probably a white supremacist too, I hear there are billions and billions of them now.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Don't act like the government is doing tax payers any favors by giving them a extremely small amount of their own money back. Where do you think that money comes from?

- - - Updated - - -

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Joe the Clown's mismanagement of the border crisis is what I'm expecting from this regime in terms of competence. Why are the kids still in cages? I'm sure it's Trump's fault though, just like everything else Joe and his handlers mismanage

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Joe the Clown's mismanagement of the border crisis is what I'm expecting from this regime in terms of competence. Why are the kids still in cages? I'm sure it's Trump's fault though, just like everything else Joe and his handlers mismanage
    He's building back better with bigger cages.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Biden's America. Systemic racism everywhere. Kids in cages. Gangs of white supremacists roaming the streets - the number one national security threat. Record income inequality, while the billionaires get richer. 500,000 Americans dead from the government's mismanaged COVID response. Women treated like second-class citizens. The world sitting at the precipice of a climate catastrophe.

This is all the Democrats' fault. IMPEACH!
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Biden's America. Systemic racism everywhere. Kids in cages. Gangs of white supremacists roaming the streets - the number one national security threat. Record income inequality, while the billionaires get richer. 500,000 Americans dead from the government's mismanaged COVID response. Women treated like second-class citizens. The world sitting at the precipice of a climate catastrophe.

This is all the Democrats' fault. IMPEACH!
    since you’re in CA as well I’m sure you saw Newsome blame recall on racism. You can’t make this shit up. No accountability, everything racism. How about the holding facility in Texas at over 700 percent capacity. Teens crossing by themselves, human trafficking, hunger, sleeping on floor with shower once a week. I love Joe’s “humane approach “.

since you’re in CA as well I’m sure you saw Newsome blame recall on racism. You can’t make this shit up. No accountability, everything racism. How about the holding facility in Texas at over 700 percent capacity. Teens crossing by themselves, human trafficking, hunger, sleeping on floor with shower once a week. I love Joe’s “humane approach “.
    Remember when people (including on here) tried to call Joe Biden moral, compassionate, and humane?

Oh yes, the recall is because of radical white nationalists, not because of the stupid liberal governor's own terrible (and illegal) decisions. But as we all know, when liberals look in the mirror, all they ever see is the most beautiful and amazing person in the world.

Funny thing, the requirement for signatures for the recall is 1.5 million, but the people collecting signatures had to get 2 million because we are sure the government will try to disqualify up to 25% of them.

Imagine that! If they do things like verify that people are eligible to vote, and that they are who they say who they are, a quarter of them will be invalid. No biggie, it's just expected. But with mail-in voting, where nothing is checked and political parties are allowed to turn in ballots three weeks after the election, everything is absolutely 100% valid, no funny business at all. Why, it's laughable that anything untoward would happen. How dare you even suggest it, you conspiracy theorist!

Really though, all you have to do is look at the results of the statewide ballot measures, and it's plain as day that California was RED.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Remember when people (including on here) tried to call Joe Biden moral, compassionate, and humane?
    The only reason they voted for him, because orange man bad.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yep, they didn't even bother to evaluate Joe the Clown as a nominee or potential president

Yep, they didn't even bother to evaluate Joe the Clown as a nominee or potential president
    I mean, it's not like he's the real president. His handlers are the ones running things. What's frightening is that so many people knew this and just didn't care, that the Democrats were able to get as much as 30-40% of the vote.
    See you Space Cowboy ...