Thread: Lamar Jackson

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

Lamar Jackson

1-3 in the playoffs, 3 TD's 5 INT's.( 1 pick six )

Jackson has a Good offensive , Running game, Defense, Coaching, and usually Special teams. Just 3 points yesterday. No excuses. While he can run like its nobody's business, that won't last very long as the injuries or concussions mount. Down go the Ravens. Thank you Buffalo.
    The last time the Steelers won a playoff game it was 2016. That is six years ago. We are keeping the Jets and Lions company. The standard remains the standard.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Lamar Jackson

3-6 in the playoffs, 15 TD's 12 INT's

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Six Rings View Post
    1-3 in the playoffs, 3 TD's 5 INT's.( 1 pick six )

Jackson has a Good offensive , Running game, Defense, Coaching, and usually Special teams. Just 3 points yesterday. No excuses. While he can run like its nobody's business, that won't last very long as the injuries or concussions mount. Down go the Ravens. Thank you Buffalo.
    He's Kordell Stewart folks. I just never see the Ravens winning a Superbowl with him at QB. Sure he'll put up great numbers in the regular season but when the playoffs come around and defenses are much much better it's easy to stop him. Heck we've figured out how to stop him and it won't take long for the rest of the league to either. I'm so sick of hearing "MVP" out of every announcers mouth with him. Yep, the one trick pony won it once but he's just not good enough to win it all.

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    He's Kordell Stewart folks. I just never see the Ravens winning a Superbowl with him at QB. Sure he'll put up great numbers in the regular season but when the playoffs come around and defenses are much much better it's easy to stop him. Heck we've figured out how to stop him and it won't take long for the rest of the league to either. I'm so sick of hearing "MVP" out of every announcers mouth with him. Yep, the one trick pony won it once but he's just not good enough to win it all.
    I hope the Ravens make him the highest paid player in football. I agree, he's simply not a passer. On a team without a good OL and defense, he taken down a peg for sure.
    Last edited by Six Rings; 01-18-2021 at 06:24 AM.
    The last time the Steelers won a playoff game it was 2016. That is six years ago. We are keeping the Jets and Lions company. The standard remains the standard.