Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2020 NFL Divisional Playoffs Thread

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: 2020 NFL Divisional Playoffs Thread

Yep game looks over unless all of a sudden TB stops playing defense which won't happen.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

At least Brees is retiring.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Another Brees Interception...ugh. Pretty much going to end the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Game over. Brees, Brady, Ben need to let the next generation take over they are done.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

2020 NFL Divisional Playoffs Thread

Cook having a really bad game.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Brady vs Rodgers.

A matchup fans have been waiting for.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

The overrated Saints finally have a team in their division to challenge them.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

i dunno i'm fuckin sick of brady already. the day he retires i'm throwing a party

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Brady vs Rodgers.

A matchup fans have been waiting for.
    Should be a good game, Brady is used to playing in the cold/snow as well. I just don't see the Bucs stopping the Packers offense if the Rams couldn't.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    i dunno i'm fuckin sick of brady already. the day he retires i'm throwing a party

After his 5th ring I just learned to respect his greatness, doubt we ever see it again.

TB12 GOAT.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Should be a good game, Brady is used to playing in the cold/snow as well. I just don't see the Bucs stopping the Packers offense if the Rams couldn't.
    Hoping for a classic.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

I'm sure the bandwagon Bucs fan up in the northeast are celebrating

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Aikman going hard to make Brees Brady an epic clash. About a dozen times now he's blamed an old man throw on a WR, "amazing" defensive play, or whatever. He's one INT away from blaming phases of the moon.
    Gotta make the game sound interesting. Plus it ups thier announcer status of they did an epic game blah blah BS

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    So...again...old QBs that can't go deep reliablely and the defenses just crank down on everything and it becomes a total slog to make anything happen.

Where have I seen that before?
    Other than the pre announced retirement it all looks pretty familiar

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    After his 5th ring I just learned to respect his greatness, doubt we ever see it again.

TB12 GOAT.
    We're probably witnessing it real-time with Mahomes, though I hope the injury doesn't keep him out for next week or KC's season is over

About Tom Brady, fuck that guy. He came around during some of the lowest years of my life, and the Steelers were one of the few things keeping me going as sad as that sounds. The fact this guy fucked our seasons during that time, I have an unhealthy hate for him that never quite went away.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    This could be his first ring without cheating...

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    This could be his first ring without cheating...
    If you discount the HGH milkshakes he obviously indulges in, I guess. Does he still have that quack "trainer" Guerrero of his in tow?

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Chiefs win the SB, Covid breaks out. Maybe if the Chiefs win again, Covid goes away. ???

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Chiefs win the SB, Covid breaks out. Maybe if the Chiefs win again, Covid goes away. ???
    Maybe this time its gonna work. Last I heard, Covid was supposed to go away on Nov 4th.

I'm happy for the Bills. Always kind of liked the Joe Ferguson days of the Bills. The whole K-gun days kind of got annoying for me though, but some good teams in the 90's. For a long time, all those fans had was some hot wings, a beef on weck sandwich and 5-alarm fire in North Tonawanda to cheer about.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Maybe we could go back in time, take the gauntlet from Thanos, and snap our fingers to make everything right.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

In a similar vein, if the Browns had hon on to win this Super Bowl, the world would have turned into a giant grease fire.