Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chatter indicates Ben is coming back

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: Chatter indicates Ben is coming back

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    don't be surprised if this happens:

How Voidable Year Contract Extensions Might Play Into Steelers Early Offseason Plans

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/01/ho...fseason-plans/
    Thanks for sharing. Interesting to know.

At the end of the day, the Steelers are gonna figure out how to make things work. Some guys gonna be kept, some may be cap casualties. I have zero way to impact it. Fans just need to know that anything "guaranteed" in a contract is 100% owed to the player and they deserve every penny of it. Gonna be interesting to see what shakes out.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: Chatter indicates Ben is coming back

I would rather resign Dobbs , Hilton, Sutton and extend Spillain to assume the ILB spot beside Bush with the Likely departure of VW do to his cap number .....

Hand the reigns over to the Reindeer and if by week 4 or 5 he doesnt look like he belongs replace him with Dobbs and let him use his legs and big arm 1970s raiders style offense run run bomb but the added dimension that Dobbs himself can scoot ...

if your offense is going to be questionable your defense better be stellar
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now