It's off season time. To say the steelers have o cap space and a lot to address is an understatement. So hope turns to the draft because if you can nail it here, you have a good group of player signed for cheap for 4-5 years.

First order of business, find a new quarterback. Ben isn't worth 41 million a year. Not even close. Please retire now and save us cap space. This is a mock before the college all star games and the combine

1 ) QB. Mac Jones. His play speaks for itself but to answer uninformed critics. He's not slow and has pocket mobility. Runs about a 4.8, but above and beyond that he's hard to sack thanks to a quick release and good mental processing. The arm looks good to me. I never seen his receivers slowing down or waiting for the deep ball, nor do I see many of his passes being swatted. Or a DB breaking on it due to giving it too much air time / lack of velocity. At age 22, with a later birthday, he's got some upside to fill physically.

2 ) C Josh Meyers. Poucney is old, weak, slow and snaps it all over the place. Did I mentioned expensive too? This guys is big, strong and can move some. Exactly what we need.

3 ) RB Javonte Williams. A well built player with speed. He runs and catches it for a high average.

4 ) OT Thayer Munford. A good looking OSU Lineman. We need tackles.

6 ) OT Tyler Vrabel. Has NFL bloodlines. One of these two tackles needs to pan out. Chucks isn't a long term answer and Big Al might leave via free agency

7A ) WR Amari Rodgers. Predictive at Clemson. Ju-Ju is gone. Ideal in the slot.

7B ) DT/NT Naquan Jones. Came on later. Could be a steal. His production in 7 goes is impressive. A huge man.