Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hopes and Dreams, biten by a bunch of DAWGS

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Hopes and Dreams, biten by a bunch of DAWGS

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Imagine a Steeler fan saying that?
    Insert Bill Russell/Red Auerbach pic here...

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Insert Bill Russell/Red Auerbach pic here...
    Laughable.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Imagine a Steeler fan saying that?
    The Steelers organization has gone through a stretch of winning multiple super bowls, wat he'd that run end, and then watched them rebuild and go on another run that saw them win multiple super bowls.

The Steelers franchise and ownership has proven themselves over decades.

Get back to us when they win another one, and their first one without cheating. At least we know our team has done it before.

On the bright side, maybe Patriots ownership will open a chain of message parlors with reasonable rates.....so you got that going for you.

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    One of them can long for what was.........
    I repeat. Imagine a Steeler fan saying that? It's comic book material but I guess BSing yourself is in fashion now.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

I repeat. Imagine a Steeler fan saying that? It's comic book material but I guess BSing yourself is in fashion now.

You got nothin'.....as usual.

No insight. No information. No perspective. You're just a troll.

You got nothin'.....as usual.

No insight. No information. No perspective. You're just a troll.
    No, you're the troll, you started it, and it's total BS, meaningless, crap. The Steelers couldn't carry the Patriots jock strap. You've won 2 SBs in the last 40 years and one of those was gifted to you by the refs. So actually it's one SB in the last 40 years.

Ben Roethlisberger, Quarterback, Twice Accused of Sexual Assault

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)][/COLOR]
    Position: Quarterback
    Height / Weight: 6'5" / 240 lbs
    College: Miami University
    NFL draft: 2004 / Round: 1 / Pick: 11
    Career history: Pittsburgh Steelers (2004–present)

Ben Roethlisberger has been publicly accused of sexual assault twice—once in 2009 and once in 2010.
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/bmwe...sexual-assault

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

No, you're the troll, you started it, and it's total BS, meaningless, crap. The Steelers couldn't carry the Patriots jock strap. You've won 2 SBs in the last 40 years and one of those was gifted to you by the refs. So actually it's one SB in the last 40 years.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bmwe...sexual-assault

You have demonstrated since coming here that you have zero interest in discussing football on this forum with any respect. Your aim is to antagonise and provoke people, it is all you've done from day one. I believe it's safe to say it's been the sad pattern of your life. You live in the soapbox on this forum and probably in a multitude of other internet soapbox forms feeding that sad drive. You really should seek some help. Like I said a few months ago, you would eventually work your way up here.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    You have demonstrated since coming here that you have zero interest in discussing football on this forum with any respect. Your aim is to antagonise and provoke people, it is all you've done from day one. I believe it's safe to say it's been the sad pattern of your life. You live in the soapbox on this forum and probably in a multitude of other internet soapbox forms feeding that sad drive. You really should seek some help. Like I said a few months ago, you would eventually work your way up here.
    More comic book material. What was this? "One of them can long for what was........."

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS!
    I didn't want to but they were going on with their usual BS behind my back. You should probably kick them out.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS!
    IMO, its all good. Now that Tompa Bay is in the NFC championship game and the Patsies are clinging to memories and a new 4K video camera for their hopes of finishing 3rd at best in the AFC Least...things will revert to the days of talking about how good John Hanna and Steve Grogan were. Instead they will talk about Brady, Belichek and Gronk.

I saw a couple Pats fans I know talking up Cam really big the first couple weeks(they were black fans, because the white Boston fans largely dont acknowledge players that arent white), but that bravado quickly faded and now they moved onto basketball(they arent big Bruins fans).

The bandwagoners will cling to their Tom Brady jerseys in New England, the same way that you will see Green Bay bandwagoners dusting off their #52 Clay Matthews jerseys this week, because the Packers are in the final 4.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    IMO, its all good. Now that Tompa Bay is in the NFC championship game and the Patsies are clinging to memories and a new 4K video camera for their hopes of finishing 3rd at best in the AFC Least...things will revert to the days of talking about how good John Hanna and Steve Grogan were. Instead they will talk about Brady, Belichek and Gronk.

I saw a couple Pats fans I know talking up Cam really big the first couple weeks(they were black fans, because the white Boston fans largely dont acknowledge players that arent white), but that bravado quickly faded and now they moved onto basketball(they arent big Bruins fans).

The bandwagoners will cling to their Tom Brady jerseys in New England, the same way that you will see Green Bay bandwagoners dusting off their #52 Clay Matthews jerseys this week, because the Packers are in the final 4.
    Poor baby, did your Steelers just hit the links?

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post

Just my opinion here. IF Tom Brady takes the Bucs to the SB and wins another ring, it will become VERY hard to contradict that he may actually be the best ever. I know the cheater wins and the asterix that go with them, but to do that with a 2nd team in just your first year, Covid year at that, is pretty stout of an argument.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

More comic book material. What was this? "One of them can long for what was........."

Yes, you are indeed and very sadly comic book material

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, you are indeed and very sadly comic book material
    How clever.

Poor baby, did your Steelers just hit the links?

They lasted a little longer than your Cheats did moron. Welcome to the rest of your life.

Did you tell Cam to get out of the city yet, because he just doesn't fit in??? Maybe because he just doesn't look like the rest of you?

Indeed, you've mustered your fan base of about 3 people down in the soapbox and now you've gained the courage to move up to the big times.

Time to stop pretending Steeler fans. It's been over for you for years.

Sorry, Steelers, but the Patriots are now the greatest franchise in NFL history

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]nesbittandy1

February 3, 2019 10:46 pm

]Tom Brady and the New England Patriots won Super Bowl LIII in a game that many will likely want to forget as soon as possible, yet it is a victory that will forever change the narrative of NFL history.
    Because with their 13-3 win over the Rams, the Patriots joined the Steelers as one of just two franchises to have six Super Bowl wins.

But in reality, this win makes the Patriots the greatest franchise in league history, pushing them well ahead of the Steelers, whose last Super Bowl victory came 10 years ago, and who won the majority of their Super Bowls way back in the 1970s.
    https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/02/sup...-brady-history

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/02/sup...-brady-history

Like a drug isn't it?

Indeed, you've mustered your fan base of about 3 people down in the soapbox and now you've gained the courage to move up to the big times.
    Courage? I bet for you that is courage.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

When fansince76 bans tom444 I’ll start financially contributing to this site again.

No that is reserved for people like you who live behind a computer screen in soapbox forums.

You don't know anything about him. You have no idea what's inside him or what he has done in his life.

What do you know about courage?

You post on another team's message board and troll, insult, and generally act like an ass to everyone here. You do this from the safety of your keyboard with all your tough talk and instigating.

From your fortress of solitude in Boston, you can be as tough as you want.

You can be as racist as you want.

You can be an arrogant asshole all you want.

You are a coward. You wouldn't stand in front of everyone here and do your arrogant, aggressive, abusive act. You'd be bitch slapped like the dickhead you are.

This isn't a one-time thing where a conversation gets heated and you get aggravated and say something stupid. This is who you are. You do this in every single thread you are a part of.

Coward.

That's a great idea.

One of them can long for what was, and the other can long for what has never happened.

The perfect couple.
    I like you more. Give me a kiss sweetheart.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't know anything about him. You have no idea what's inside him or what he has done in his life.

What do you know about courage?

You post on another team's message board and troll, insult, and generally act like an ass to everyone here. You do this from the safety of your keyboard with all your tough talk and instigating.

From your fortress of solitude in Boston, you can be as tough as you want.

You can be as racist as you want.

You can be an arrogant asshole all you want.

You are a coward. You wouldn't stand in front of everyone here and do your arrogant, aggressive, abusive act. You'd be bitch slapped like the dickhead you are.

This isn't a one-time thing where a conversation gets heated and you get aggravated and say something stupid. This is who you are. You do this in every single thread you are a part of.

Coward.

Don't start something and then cry about the response you get.

I like you more. Give me a kiss sweetheart.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't start something and then cry about the response you get.

I'm not crying about anything. I'm calling you out as the asshole you are.

Asking someone you don't know what he knows about courage......what a fucking classless clown you are.

Come on assclown.....tell us more about yourself and your courage from your mother's basement.

Asking someone you don't know what he knows about courage......what a fucking classless clown you are.

Come on assclown.....tell us more about yourself and your courage from your mother's basement.
    Oh my, how feverishly erudite.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Just my opinion here. IF Tom Brady takes the Bucs to the SB and wins another ring, it will become VERY hard to contradict that he may actually be the best ever. I know the cheater wins and the asterix that go with them, but to do that with a 2nd team in just your first year, Covid year at that, is pretty stout of an argument.
    I agree. I dont think Football Fans discount that Brady is at least top 3 QB ever. Its just non Patriot fans that try and make that argument that he isnt in the GOAT conversation. To me, its still a lot of the other 52 guys around the QB.

The notion that Super Bowl wins defines QB greatness is not something I believe in. Dan Marino to me belongs in the conversation as one of the best ever QB's and he never won a ring. I personally think Marino was a better QB than Favre. Its tough to win Super Bowls without a really good QB and I think the guys that have multiple like Montana, Brady and Bradshaw definately show their greatness. But the 70's was a lot different than today and I dont put Terry up as high based on rings.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

I think you're trying way too hard to impress other people on this board.