Thread: Ben Plays Scared!

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Ben Plays Scared!

Just look at the fumble on the first play and he stood there and was thinking please grab that James I will get hurt if I do. Does not give plays to have a chance to develop and gets the ball out ASAP to avoid getting sack! Truth!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Ben Plays Scared!

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Just look at the fumble on the first play and he stood there and was thinking please grab that James I will get hurt if I do. Does not give plays to have a chance to develop and gets the ball out ASAP to avoid getting sack! Truth!
    Lol...wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

What I said and nice input by the way!

- - - Updated - - -

Hope you have better input then that but not surprised if you don't!

- - - Updated - - -

Example he had Clay wide open for a easy TD if he waited half a second and Chris pointed that out as well. He is scared to take a hit and hurries his throws!

Serious if Ben feels his body can't handle the hits he needs to retire! To be fair he still has the arm but just gun shy! His deep pass has sucked for a couple years though. He can throw it but not accurate at all.

Personally I would like to challenge him to a game of 301 darts.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

You make no sense...lol. There’s nothing to reply or input to “playing scared”.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    You make no sense...lol. There’s nothing to reply or input to “playing scared”.
    lol okay!

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I think it's spelled 'Skeeeert'.

Member Array title="Skinart82 is an unknown quantity at this point">

So who is more important to the team, James, or Ben? If there happened to be an injury from the entire DL jumping for the ball, who would you rather be hurt, Ben or James? Who is younger and more agile, Ben of James? Maybe Conner shouldn’t have missed picking the ball up two yards outside of the goal line.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinart82 View Post
    So who is more important to the team, James, or Ben? If there happened to be an injury from the entire DL jumping for the ball, who would you rather be hurt, Ben or James? Who is younger and more agile, Ben of James? Maybe Conner shouldn’t have missed picking the ball up two yards outside of the goal line.
    That was a sign but he rushes the passes and does not let the play happen and whips the ball out soon as he gets it! Only Dan Marino was good at that! Ben is not Dan!