Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The problems with our running game. A brutal and honest review

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: The problems with our running game. A brutal and honest review

The funny thing is that the run game actually looked decent last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    The funny thing is that the run game actually looked decent last night.

When you are down a lot of points, the other team wants you to run the ball and kill the clock. The Steelers ran it for 42 yards total. Conner 11 rushes for 37 yards, at 3.4 yards per carry.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Six Rings View Post
    Sorry, this is not so. https://www.steelers.com is still up and running and he said he posted there See post #39 in this thread. Also, you have to assume he's being 100% honest.

If I wanted to spend the time, and he gave me his poster name at Steeler.com, I could do it. Anyone can. It's a waste of my time. The main thing I wanted to clear up is my work and posts are my own.

His accusations of plagiarism are false. And in the future if they come up agin from him, I'd hope the Admin people take care of it.
    If it is so false, how come you haven't PM'd me from the other account? I mean it is yours after all, right? Should be pretty easy. BTW: my user name over there is mojouwpart2 (all you gotta do is log in to your account and send me a message - should be easy).

Here is the deal...I think you used to copy and paste a great deal of your stuff from other message board posters, articles, Tweets, what have you and post it here. It explains the weird spacing, odd fonts, and random formatting of many of your posts. In fact, I think that while you are far less obvious about it now after being called out on it in at least 2 threads I am aware of on this message board, I think you still probably do it.

So appeal to the moderators all you want. I told you not to press this, you did. I gave you a way to prove your claims. You have not.
    Last edited by Mojouw; 01-11-2021 at 12:55 PM.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I am going to bump this daily until either someone tells me to knock it off or dude actually responds.

Why? Because I am a grumpy old cuss when I want to be.

Drvlspwr Array title="Steel Peon has a reputation beyond repute"> Steel Peon's Avatar

At one point this decade we actually had a running game, but we couldn't reconcile with the OC or the star RB, then assumed any OC or RB could establish the run behind this studly OL. Problem was, the OL wasn't as studly, and we had no replacements for the former OC and star RB, who were apparently overrated. To summarize, we lost a playoff game after scoring the most points ever by a losing team, so we canned the OC while marginalizing the star RB until he left, but kept the DC.
    “They say you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone. So I got rid of everything to see what I had.” ~ Steven Wright

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

I said when Fournette was waived we should have grabbed him. Conner would be great back up and 3rd down back. The rest of the guys plain suck. I love Conners effort but we’ve seen his ceiling. Problem is we need QB unless going with Rudolph ,and O line. I actually think they’ll give Rudolph a chance at starter and go for Oline, RB and TE in draft. Of course throw in a couple of LB’s. If Samuels, snell or McDonald on team next year I’ll be shocked. All dead weight.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

I believe the team needs a philosophical change in how the game is approached and coached at the OC and OL level.

Fichtner's offensive philosophies, play design, route combinations, and play calling are not good. His approach breeds soft play on the OL. Physical play needs to be "the" thing you hang your hat on.

Between Fichtner and Sarrett's coaching, this OL has become a room full of jelly. They both should go. I think it's time for some new ideas at the coordinator level, with a new OL coach as well.

Also, on draft day this team needs to look for nasty offensive linemen that play physical and embrace the fight. Those are the guys you start drafting. It's not enough to have talent. Draft young men that have that edge on the field and make it the mantra of your team from the organization down to the last man. That's how you develop a mindset.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

When you are down a lot of points, the other team wants you to run the ball and kill the clock. The Steelers ran it for 42 yards total. Conner 11 rushes for 37 yards, at 3.4 yards per carry.
    Was at the beginning of the game...well before the deficit.

He, Six Rings, old buddy, old pal -- another day and another chance to demonstrate you're not a chronic copy and paste artist.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    He, Six Rings, old buddy, old pal -- another day and another chance to demonstrate you're not a chronic copy and paste artist.
    Careful......the Mods are watching.

If it is so false, how come you haven't PM'd me from the other account? I mean it is yours after all, right? Should be pretty easy. BTW: my user name over there is mojouwpart2 (all you gotta do is log in to your account and send me a message - should be easy).

Here is the deal...I think you used to copy and paste a great deal of your stuff from other message board posters, articles, Tweets, what have you and post it here. It explains the weird spacing, odd fonts, and random formatting of many of your posts. In fact, I think that while you are far less obvious about it now after being called out on it in at least 2 threads I am aware of on this message board, I think you still probably do it.

So appeal to the moderators all you want. I told you not to press this, you did. I gave you a way to prove your claims. You have not.

ENOUGH. When I go to https://www.steelers.com, it's active with lots of content there. Plus there are links to other message board on Twitter, facebook, Tick Tick, SnapChat you name it. And there are also pod casts. This is NOT a dead site. How I choose to format my own quotes and the fonts is my business. Seriously man, move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey stalkier, I already said I posted maybe 2 threads of my stuff in other forums. So what? It has not be done recently. You claim that the work is not my own is false. End of.

ENOUGH. When I go to https://www.steelers.com, it's active with lots of content there. Plus there are links to other message board on Twitter, facebook, Tick Tick, SnapChat you name it. And there are also pod casts. This is NOT a dead site. How I choose to format my own quotes and the fonts is my business. Seriously man, move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey stalkier, I already said I posted maybe 2 threads of my stuff in other forums. So what? It has not be done recently. You claim that the work is not my own is false. End of.
    Then message me from your other account. Why is that so hard?

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

- - - Updated - - -

Hey stalkier, I already said I posted maybe 2 threads of my stuff in other forums. So what? It has not be done recently. You claim that the work is not my own is false? End of.
    Please spell “stalker” properly......and when was the last time you posted on Steelers.com and when did you open your account and what was your name.

- - - Updated - - -

Then message me from your other account. Why is that so hard?
    Another day, another lack of a message from Six Rings fake "alter ego" . How long before you admit you didn't write the post?

Lol

Just the daily update. Six Rings is still not able to message me from his "other profile". Must be having a hard time finding where he copied and pasted the password to.

Was at the beginning of the game...well before the deficit.

We were down 7 point right after our first snap, and down 14 points shortly after that.

- - - Updated - - -

Just the daily update. Six Rings is still not able to message me from his "other profile". Must be having a hard time finding where he copied and pasted the password to.
    Update, I never got it. You must be looking at an old board I am no longer on. Or mistaken. Don't care. Now are you going to continue to be a stalker if I list the 8 best QB's in draft? Lol

No worries Mojouw, I'm not going to waste my time looking for your old posts on the other boards.
    The last time the Steelers won a playoff game it was 2016. That is six years ago. We are keeping the Jets and Lions company. The standard remains the standard.

The problems with our running game. A brutal and honest review

We were down 7 point right after our first snap, and down 14 points shortly after that.

- - - Updated - - -

Update, I never got it. You must be looking at an old board I am no longer on. Or mistaken. Don't care. Now are you going to continue to be a stalker if I list the 8 best QB's in draft? Lol

No worries Mojouw, I'm not going to waste my time looking for your old posts on the other boards.
    The post was from 2 months ago. So you've abandoned that account to the point you can't log in to it in less than 70 days?

The site now says the PM box is full. So clean out your old PMs?

Why don't you just admit that you aren't the original author?

Why else would you be unable to log in and message me (mojouwpart2) on the Steelers Nation message board under your "Coach" screen name?

Pretty clear you wont do it because it isn't your account.

So you'rer a liar too?

The post was from 2 months ago. So you've abandoned that account to the point you can't log in to it in less than 70 days?

The site now says the PM box is full. So clean out your old PMs?

Why don't you just admit that you aren't the original author?

Why else would you be unable to log in and message me (mojouwpart2) on the Steelers Nation message board under your "Coach" screen name?

Pretty clear you wont do it because it isn't your account.

So you'rer a liar too?

What is this my box is full nonsense. You said you sent me a message? I never received one. Now your saying you can't reach me because the box is full? What a spin job! LAIR. LOL. You are a troll plain and simple.

Read this slowly. Yes I posted an article or two here from another board a while back. Stop spamming the board with lies and please do not respond to my posts unless its football related.
    The last time the Steelers won a playoff game it was 2016. That is six years ago. We are keeping the Jets and Lions company. The standard remains the standard.

- - - Updated - - -

Well before the deficit of 28-0. Better? Watch the game.

Well before the deficit of 28-0. Better? Watch the game.
    I can't watch that game again!

What is this my box is full nonsense. You said you sent me a message? I never received one. Now your saying you can't reach me because the box is full? What a spin job! LAIR. LOL. You are a troll plain and simple.

Read this slowly. Yes I posted an article or two here from another board a while back. Stop spamming the board with lies and please do not respond to my posts unless its football related.
    I will use small words.

1. You are not "Coach" on the other message board.

2. You copied his post and reproduced it here.

3. Since you won't admit that, I opened up an account on the other message board. Cleverly called Mojouwpart2.

4. I attempted to send Coach a PM introducing myself and asking if it he was also Six Rings. The Steelers Nation message board indicated that Coach's mailbox was full and could not receive any further PMs.

5. I have since asked that you (Six Rings) send me (Mojouwpart2) a message from your Coach account.

6. You have failed to do that.

7. The reason you have not been able to do that is NOT because it is an "old account" that you abandoned as you claim (Coach has over 15K posts) and has been posting in the last month at Steelers Nation. It is because you are NOT that poster and you DID copy and paste their work and attempt to pass it off as your own.

So where did I get it wrong?

Detective Mojouw!

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Detective Mojouw!

It's not exactly Sherlock Holmes level stuff!

Still not reply from the "other account". Although I did reach out on the Steelers Nation message board AND...

...apparently there is a strong contingent of folks there that don't like the posts and analysis of the other screen-name Six Rings is claiming. Point out that they are not good and often miss a ton of information. What's my point? I guess that would be totally on brand...so it could be him.

But again...despite claims that it is totally his old account...no posts or PMs sent in almost a week of this nonsense. For anyone that this is annoying, I apologize. But remember, I offered to back-off and let it go...Six Rings then started calling me a liar. So, here we are.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Still not reply from the "other account". Although I did reach out on the Steelers Nation message board AND...

...apparently there is a strong contingent of folks there that don't like the posts and analysis of the other screen-name Six Rings is claiming. Point out that they are not good and often miss a ton of information. What's my point? I guess that would be totally on brand...so it could be him.

But again...despite claims that it is totally his old account...no posts or PMs sent in almost a week of this nonsense. For anyone that this is annoying, I apologize. But remember, I offered to back-off and let it go...Six Rings then started calling me a liar. So, here we are.
    Six Rings is a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    Six Rings is a troll.
    He may not be a troll...he's just a dishonest little bugger. I don't buy anything he says. Notice how after I "stalked" him on this issue he no longer starts long threads with weird font sizes, colors, and formatting? Just short typo filled replies. Almost like two different posters...or one guy who was ripping a third of his material off.

Honestly, with how easy it is to both rip stuff off and to check for it on the internet...at least try a little harder! Like unify your formatting and don't make your posts sound like 6 different people write them. It isn't hard. Heck, most of the students I have taught over the years are somewhat skilled at it.

He may not be a troll...he's just a dishonest little bugger. I don't buy anything he says. Notice how after I "stalked" him on this issue he no longer starts long threads with weird font sizes, colors, and formatting? Just short typo filled replies. Almost like two different posters...or one guy who was ripping a third of his material off.

Honestly, with how easy it is to both rip stuff off and to check for it on the internet...at least try a little harder! Like unify your formatting and don't make your posts sound like 6 different people write them. It isn't hard. Heck, most of the students I have taught over the years are somewhat skilled at it.
    You're still at this? Keep stalking and once again my work is my own, and you've never proven otherwise. I never received the message you claimed. When called out you said the box was full. LOL

You have taught students? Yikes. What school?

You don't think I can change the size or type of print? Focus more on football if you are capable of doing so.

You're still at this? Keep stalking and once again my work is my own, and you've never proven otherwise. I never received the message you claimed. When called out you said the box was full. LOL

You have taught students? Yikes. What school?

You don't think I can change the size or type of print? Focus more on football if you are capable of doing so.
    Nah. I pretty much proved it. Plus, if you are checking your "other account" as you claim...why no message from you? I have laid out multiple times in this thread alone how to contact me from your Steelers Nation message board account. You have not done it because you can not do it.

You are a plagiarist and a liar. End of story. The only way I will retract my statements and not continue to hound you across this entire message board is if you do either of the following:

1. Admit you copied and pasted the post in question.

OR

2. Message me (mojouwpart2) from your "other account" (supposedly "Coach" on the Steelers Nation message board).

If you don't want to or are not able to do either of those things -- well, I can keep this up for a long time. Makes me giggle.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

You are a plagiarist and a liar.
    you should apologize to all the plagiarists and liars in the world.

that was a rude thing to say to them.