Thread: JJ Watt Unleashed

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

JJ Watt Unleashed

This man deserves a ring......no matter where he is playing!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

JJ Watt Unleashed

Agree. Top of the line class act.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Re: JJ Watt Unleashed

Great guy! Welcome to Pittsburgh...at a discount!

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

You tell 'em JJ.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

I always felt bad for great players stuck on shitty teams

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Sign him to replace Bud and have Watt bookends. What a tandem that would be. They'd feed off one another.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

I live in the Houston area. I see a lot of folks wearing Texans gear, but you don’t “feel it in the air” like I’m used to back home. Then again, we didn’t have 75,000 seat HS stadiums or televised HS games that look like a SNF telecast.

It’s not a good franchise. JJ deserves better.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Great guy! Welcome to Pittsburgh...at a discount!

Vet minimum!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Vet minimum!
    $750,000 per sack.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

JJ and TJ’s parents got some good DNA.

Impressive kids.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    I always felt bad for great players stuck on shitty teams
    Barry Sanders would probably top of that list. Walter Payton was the same way until the 85 Bears came along.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Barry Sanders would probably top of that list. Walter Payton was the same way until the 85 Bears came along.
    Yeah I have a feeling Sanders retired because he wanted out of Detroit but they wouldn't get rid of him. To the GM's credit, why would he? He had the best running back in the league who wasn't a head case, and was a fan favorite. If he let Barry walk fans would have demanded his head. It was a no win situation for Barry or their front office.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Yeah I have a feeling Sanders retired because he wanted out of Detroit but they wouldn't get rid of him. To the GM's credit, why would he? He had the best running back in the league who wasn't a head case, and was a fan favorite. If he let Barry walk fans would have demanded his head. It was a no win situation for Barry or their front office.
    If you ever come across the FOOTBALL LIFE episode of Sanders, watch it. Great episode and Barry talks about all that stuff. He was so fed up with the team not committing to winning that he walked away with a lot of miles left on his tires. He played in one or two playoff game his whole career I think. Could you imagine switching him with Emmitt Smith and have him run behind that Dallas line in the early 90's? He would have had over 20,000 yards and multiple Superbowl's. To this day I think him and Gayle Sayers are the two best RB's I've ever seen (Sayers I only saw in film). Both of them had short careers but both were just incredible.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

I was a boy when Sayers played. I was a man when Sanders played. In my mind, he’s the best RB that I’ve seen. If he had played on a good team he’d own every record in the book.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    I was a boy when Sayers played. I was a man when Sanders played. In my mind, he’s the best RB that I’ve seen. If he had played on a good team he’d own every record in the book.

Sayers was an incredible player. I was just a kid when he was doing his thing. I learned everything about him through highlights. He was fantastic.

Watching Barry Sanders run with a football and still seeing highlights of his runs makes me shake my head in amazement every time. He appeared to be able to do things that weren't humanly possible....literally! He was that different, and that much better than everyone else. They'll be showing highlights of his runs 50 years from now, and people are going to be looking at that saying that he would still be able to play the modern game with those moves and quickness.