Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: 2020 - Week 16 - STEELERS @ Indianapolis Colts

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: 2020 - Week 16 - Indianapolis Colts @ STEELERS

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
    Again, why has that been absent the last 3 weeks, Ben threw that just fine, last drive, 3 throws over 10 yards? WTF?
    The offense is designed to be that short passing offense with RPO's and shallow crosses. I bet not much vertical is in the gameplan. Ben showed he can still throw the football, I thought the TD to James Washington a week or so ago made that rather apparent.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Re: 2020 - Week 16 - STEELERS @ Indianapolis Colts

I would like to sincerely thank the Pittsburgh Steelers for a comeback win against the INDY Colts. Not only good to see them lose at any time, but that L helped the Ravens gain a potential WC slot. The Browns losing to the Jets was icing on the cake!

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: 2020 - Week 16 - STEELERS @ Indianapolis Colts

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    I would like to sincerely thank the Pittsburgh Steelers for a comeback win against the INDY Colts. Not only good to see them lose at any time, but that L helped the Ravens gain a potential WC slot. The Browns losing to the Jets was icing on the cake!
    Welp...there's a down side to everything.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: 2020 - Week 16 - Indianapolis Colts @ STEELERS

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I watched him a lot. He definitely got some push all day but couldn’t get past the tackle. I think if he works with TJ on some moves, he may get a lot better.
    Agree w/you. I was just being a smart ass for the he sucks posts earlier.