Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Congress at work

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: Your Congress at work

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    On the contrary, it's based on observed results from the recent past. After all, the Democrats are the ones who manufactured this problem, as well as every other "crisis" of 2020. Why would anyone look to the people who deliberately put them through hell, to suddenly turn around and help them and have all the answers? I sure wouldn't. Those people hate me.

Fun fact: They hate you too, but you haven't figured that out yet. Talk about blind faith.
    I'm the first to tell you that both major parties don't give a shit about the everyday people. You're the one of blind faith thinking that the Republican party is the solution to all your problems and somehow good faith actors for your personal interests, while literally everything the other party does is inherently evil. Congratulations, you bought the right-wing media Kool-aid and are now officially brainwashed! It's a shame because people like you are exactly the reason why we're all in this shit show lol. Congratulations.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    I'm the first to tell you that both major parties don't give a shit about the everyday people. You're the one of blind faith thinking that the Republican party is the solution to all your problems and somehow good faith actors for your personal interests, while literally everything the other party does is inherently evil. Congratulations, you bought the right-wing media Kool-aid and are now officially brainwashed! It's a shame because people like you are exactly the reason why we're all in this shit show lol. Congratulations.
    I don't think the Republicans are the good guys. I think the Democrats are lights-out, batshit insane, and that nothing could be worse than them. See the difference?

There will be problems if the Republicans are in charge. However, those will be regular problems that we are used to dealing with. The Democrats have mutated into a psychotic Hate America death cult, and must not be allowed to have power under any circumstances.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

There will be problems if the Republicans are in charge. However, those will be regular problems that we are used to dealing with.
    Yeah, Trump has been just another regular problem that we're used to dealing with.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

The ball is in senates court now to give Americans 2000 instead of crumbs. If this doesn’t pass its on republicans, not Trump and not democrats. I will never move to progressive party but if GOP doesn’t pass this and gives billions to Israel, pakistan and Sudan I will no longer support them either.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    The ball is in senates court now to give Americans 2000 instead of crumbs. If this doesn’t pass its on republicans, not Trump and not democrats. I will never move to progressive party but if GOP doesn’t pass this and gives billions to Israel, pakistan and Sudan I will no longer support them either.
    I just read on it, it will likely get blocked. It sounds like if a single republican senator doesn't approve, then poof it goes

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

I just read on it, it will likely get blocked. It sounds like if a single republican senator doesn't approve, then poof it goes
    Thats a telling sign if republican senators give it a thumbs down. They do not care nor can relate to the average American citizen. On top of that the money flows to foreign countries which is slap in the face. sad day.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Thats a telling sign if republican senators give it a thumbs down. They do not care nor can relate to the average American citizen. On top of that the money flows to foreign countries which is slap in the face. sad day.
    Neither party cares about us, most of that stimulus money goes to their criminal friends on wall street. It's a big club, and we ain't in it

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Neither party cares about us, most of that stimulus money goes to their criminal friends on wall street. It's a big club, and we ain't in it
    Well, you got that right.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Well, McConnell objected to the $2000, so I hope $600 is enough to help families in need, at this point it has to.

I think this is one of the few issues that Trump was strongly behind that I support him on. Because of my income, I wouldn't get a check but I know a lot of people are suffering and I'm for them getting aid.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

The GOP establishment doesn't care about the American people either, they're just not open about their disdain for the average American citizen like the Democratic party is. They're itching to get rid of Trump so they don't have to worry about him and instead get back to claiming they are opposed to the Democratic party without actually doing anything to oppose them and instead secretly work with them to screw over the average American citizen. It's why the corrupt RINO Gov of Georgia and his corrupt SOS have been in on stealing Georgia from Trump. You're gonna get the same party that actually named Crybaby Boehner as house speaker and Milquetoast Romney as their party nominee for president

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

$600 isn't nearly enough. $2000 isn't nearly enough (at some point, it all runs out... a couple of months at best). All it does is extend the time before you lose everything/starve/become homeless/die.

The only thing that will help the majority of us is to get back to work... but that won't happen... it's part of the plan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    The GOP establishment doesn't care about the American people either, they're just not open about their disdain for the average American citizen like the Democratic party is. They're itching to get rid of Trump so they don't have to worry about him and instead get back to claiming they are opposed to the Democratic party without actually doing anything to oppose them and instead secretly work with them to screw over the average American citizen. It's why the corrupt RINO Gov of Georgia and his corrupt SOS have been in on stealing Georgia from Trump. You're gonna get the same party that actually named Crybaby Boehner as house speaker and Milquetoast Romney as their party nominee for president
    You got that right. The GOP was/is knee deep in the voter fraud, also.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

so, we all voting for 3rd party next go-around?

so, we all voting for 3rd party next go-around?
    You're voting for whomever they select for you. There aren't going to be any more free elections. Or actually, there already aren't and the last one was in 2016 or 2018, maybe even before.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

You're voting for whomever they select for you. There aren't going to be any more free elections. Or actually, there already aren't and the last one was in 2016 or 2018, maybe even before.
    Who's they? I vote for who I think would do the best job. This election was the first time I've ever voted for a major candidate since GW Bush. Trump supporters in my area were belligerent and obnoxious to the point I voted for the other guy. Try acting less like a jagoff and people might actually like you guys better, who woulda thought?

Like it or not, people will judge a candidate by the people that follow him. If they're a bunch of dickheads I'm more likely to hate the guy.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Who's they? I vote for who I think would do the best job. This election was the first time I've ever voted for a major candidate since GW Bush. Trump supporters in my area were belligerent and obnoxious to the point I voted for the other guy. Try acting less like a jagoff and people might actually like you guys better, who woulda thought?

Like it or not, people will judge a candidate by the people that follow him. If they're a bunch of dickheads I'm more likely to hate the guy.
    I think "they" refers to the lizard people behind the scenes that are secretly running the world. Just make sure you dont buy an RV from a guy in a tinfoil hat...especially if he is a dickhead.

"They" meaning Democratic Party insiders. All of what you just said will not matter one bit. If the 2020 election stands, that's the end of legitimate elections in this country. If they can get away with this, they can get away with whatever they want, so it will be permanent one-party rule with controlled opposition, and all the people who are smugly celebrating the "Biden victory" just have no clue at all how terrible that is going to be for them as well as everyone else.

"It is not your vote that counts, it is who counts the votes."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

We can vote for whoever we want. Problem is, unless it is for the Democratic candidate, it's going to be negated by a fraudulent ballot from someone dead or ineligible to cast a vote (Not sure if it includes made up people)

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    We can vote for whoever we want. Problem is, unless it is for the Democratic candidate, it's going to be negated by a fraudulent ballot from someone dead or ineligible to cast a vote (Not sure if it includes made up people)
    It would seem that most of the fraudulent ballots in WI, PA, MI, and GA were from made-up people, and from people who didn't cast a ballot but the party filled one in for them in the middle of the night (which is how they have been cheating here in CA for years, the worst-kept secret in the country).

Can we see the ballots?

"No."

Well then can we match them to see that they were cast by actual people?

"No."

Well can you at least explain where this particular unaccounted-for batch of extremely suspicious 99% Biden ballots came from?

"No."

But that's not suspicious?

"No. You're a crazy white supremacist. Stop asking questions, white supremacist."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

"They" meaning Democratic Party insiders. All of what you just said will not matter one bit. If the 2020 election stands, that's the end of legitimate elections in this country. If they can get away with this, they can get away with whatever they want, so it will be permanent one-party rule with controlled opposition, and all the people who are smugly celebrating the "Biden victory" just have no clue at all how terrible that is going to be for them as well as everyone else.

"It is not your vote that counts, it is who counts the votes."
    Jesus, I hope you're getting paid to post this crap and that it isn't what you really think.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

It would seem that most of the fraudulent ballots in WI, PA, MI, and GA were from made-up people, and from people who didn't cast a ballot but the party filled one in for them in the middle of the night (which is how they have been cheating here in CA for years, the worst-kept secret in the country).

Can we see the ballots?

Here’s a suggestion for your New Year’s Resolution.

”I will try to connect and deal with reality.a’

"No."

Well then can we match them to see that they were cast by actual people?

"No."

Well can you at least explain where this particular unaccounted-for batch of extremely suspicious 99% Biden ballots came from?

"No."

But that's not suspicious?

"No. You're a crazy white supremacist. Stop asking questions, white supremacist."
    Here’s a suggestion for your 2021 New Year’s Resolution.

I will try to connect with and face reality, not fantasy.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Good to see that there are still the same totally made-up talking points just being hammered away at here.

Figured that after a holiday break the howling void would have provided something new for everyone (re)post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Good to see that there are still the same totally made-up talking points just being hammered away at here.

Figured that after a holiday break the howling void would have provided something new for everyone (re)post.
    That's what happens when all the talking points and evidence are not refuted, just ignored. They're all still there, just waiting and waiting for any liberal to have any response better than "I thought I told you to just shut up."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

That's what happens when all the talking points and evidence are not refuted, just ignored. They're all still there, just waiting and waiting for any liberal to have any response better than "I thought I told you to just shut up."
    Just curious, is it possible for you to say literally anything without "dumb liberals, etc" added to the end? That's the problem with your party and the people who follow it (for the most part). You expect people to work with you while constantly being on the attack, that's not how business gets done in the real world.

Just curious, is it possible for you to say literally anything without "dumb liberals, etc" added to the end? That's the problem with your party and the people who follow it (for the most part). You expect people to work with you while constantly being on the attack, that's not how business gets done in the real world.
    Liberals are some of the most scornful, vindictive, and mean-spirited people who have ever walked the earth, and they cast around epithets and hateful invectives as casually as if they were saying "hello." Yet they demand to be treated with respect and cordiality? Fuck that. Sounds more like they can dish it out but they can't take it.

You are also wrong in a couple of your assumptions. You say "your party" apparently assuming that I am a Republican, though I am not one and never have been.

You also assume that I want liberals to "work with me" and come to some sort of compromise. That is also not the case. I want liberals to be utterly and unapologetically steamrolled, and for liberalism to be permanently exterminated - and yes, that is the right word. If you have cancer, you don't try to win its respect and try to work out some kind of arrangement with it.

Liberals are called stupid and crazy because they have gone to great lengths to earn those labels. Liberalism is too far gone to be redeemable; it is a mental disorder. Walk away or accept the disdain that is so richly deserved, those are the choices.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

I want liberals to be utterly and unapologetically steamrolled, and for liberalism to be permanently exterminated
    You're just proving the point of exactly what's wrong with this country. Obviously anyone who doesn't agree with you is a cancer, and evil, and hates this country? I really feel sorry for you if that's genuinely how you feel

You're just proving the point of exactly what's wrong with this country. Obviously anyone who doesn't agree with you is a cancer, and evil, and hates this country? I really feel sorry for you if that's genuinely how you feel
    That's not what I said at all. There are plenty of people who don't agree with me, who are not a cancer, evil, or hate this country.

Out of all the people who don't agree with me, it is just the liberals who are a cancer, evil, and hate this country.

The problem is that they are like that - not that I call them names befitting their actions.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Liberals don't hate the country. Maybe they have a different view than you on how to improve the country, but to say they hate the country is being a little small minded

by the way you throw that term liberal around pretty liberally. What exactly qualifies as a liberal? Social liberals? Fiscal liberals?

Liberals don't hate the country. Maybe they have a different view than you on how to improve the country, but to say they hate the country is being a little small minded

by the way you throw that term liberal around pretty liberally. What exactly qualifies as a liberal? Social liberals? Fiscal liberals?
    It is the social liberals who are the problem. Fiscal liberals do not bother me nearly as much, if we are simply talking about the old-style ones who favor more government spending on programs to ostensibly "help" people. I may think that is irresponsible and very naive, but not really "evil."

The problem is that the social liberals - the ones who want to use the government to strongarm people into conforming with their ideas about how we "should" behave - they have taken over, and at the same time their ideas have gotten crazier and crazier.

Fiscal liberalism is now no longer about the benevolent use of public funds for the greater good. It is a tool to punish those who do not conform to social liberalism, including simply by being too successful or belonging to the wrong race. Social liberalism has seeped into every corner of it and poisoned it. For the most part, fiscal liberalism has lost its original purpose of charity and inclusion, and has taken on the social liberals' purpose of revenge. Maybe there are some who, call themselves "liberals" who still believe in the 1990s style of liberalism that was a more pragmatic discussion of public policy, not an angry rant against imagined boogeymen. Those are the ones who you could actually have a reasonable discussion with and find some common ground with, but they are rarer and rarer.

At the same time, the social liberals have changed drastically from their perfectly reasonable and honorable MLK-style goals of giving everybody fair treatment and respecting (or at least tolerating) each other's differences, giving each other space to live and let live. That died a long time ago, and now has been replaced simply with a hateful drive to methodically tear down anyone who is not a member of one of their favored groups, or who questions their social engineering plans. Modern social liberalism is not about equality, it is about conformity, and it is filled with attempts to psychotically control the language, science, education, culture, the economy, and anything else they can get their hands on - all in the name of forcing compliance. Inevitably, that has horribly destructive effects not only on social matters, but on economic and public policy matters that it touches as well. It is a sick ideology and I want no part of it.
    See you Space Cowboy ...