Thread: to those who say social media isnt Liberal

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

to those who say social media isnt Liberal

so as longtime member of twitter with a decent following including many pro athletes ... its no more

my twitter account has been suspended for over a week now , thats stupid bitch US Representative who called on her soldiers to go after trump followers , well I replied to her video on twitter and told her " Bitch quit fucking threatening people"

I was suspended for that , twitter claims I made a threat towards her ... interesting considering the video was a threat to conservatives ...

oh and yes she is still active her account unfazed and she is the one who made the threats ... but yea social media powers that be are fair and just to all , no partiality whatsoever no liberal bias , no conservative hate ...

whatever
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: to those who say social media isnt Liberal

Ditch twitter and go to parler. I took down my facebook account and went to parler. I do not regret it at all

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

So you swore at someone in a disrespectful manner, and wonder why you got punished for it? How you say things matter. Would you say that to your boss without getting fired? Tell that to a cop without getting tasered or worse?

I'm sure if you wrote your statement in a more constructive matter, you wouldn't have gotten banned.

For the rec social media is fucking stupid and a waste of time anyway

I guess there's Parler if you want to join a huge circle jerk and don't have the emotional capacity to deal with differing opinions

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I don't think anyone is saying that the big social media "platforms" aren't heavily liberal. They are open and brazen about it.

The real question is why they still enjoy the same special treatment under laws originally meant to shield ISPs from liability because they were just the neutral infrastructure through which information flows.

Not to worry - I'm sure someone from the 101 IQ Club will be here any minute to tell us that there is a very simple explanation if we would just bother to research it, and also that it is far too difficult for us to comprehend.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Ditch twitter and go to parler. I took down my facebook account and went to parler. I do not regret it at all
    well , they kinda didnt give me a choice lol

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    so as longtime member of twitter with a decent following including many pro athletes ... its no more

my twitter account has been suspended for over a week now , thats stupid bitch US Representative who called on her soldiers to go after trump followers , well I replied to her video on twitter and told her " Bitch quit fucking threatening people"

I was suspended for that , twitter claims I made a threat towards her ... interesting considering the video was a threat to conservatives ...

oh and yes she is still active her account unfazed and she is the one who made the threats ... but yea social media powers that be are fair and just to all , no partiality whatsoever no liberal bias , no conservative hate ...

whatever

Oh gee, that's terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    So you swore at someone in a disrespectful manner, and wonder why you got punished for it? How you say things matter. Would you say that to your boss without getting fired? Tell that to a cop without getting tasered or worse?

I'm sure if you wrote your statement in a more constructive matter, you wouldn't have gotten banned.

For the rec social media is fucking stupid and a waste of time anyway

I guess there's Parler if you want to join a huge circle jerk and don't have the emotional capacity to deal with differing opinions

ohhhh noooo's a cuss word ...

but this is ok , no problem ..