Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1667

Thread: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Wow, it's almost as if I and the people who were using common sense were exactly right from the very beginning, and the liberal COVID freaks were exactly wrong. How about that?

So, how about some consequences? Gas chamber would be a reasonable starting point.
    it truly was amazing. watching what seemed to be intelligent people falling for an obvious con from 2 of the most untrustworthy entities that ever existed. big pharma and the government. shit there was/is dozens of red flags that should have gave people pause from the get go. BIG PHARMA has never interested in finding cures. cured people are not repeat customers.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

It won't make any difference with Canada as OC.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Wow, it's almost as if I and the people who were using common sense were exactly right from the very beginning, and the liberal COVID freaks were exactly wrong. How about that?

So, how about some consequences? Gas chamber would be a reasonable starting point.
    If it proves anything it proves that wearing a mask, getting vaccinated, staying away from crowded places at the beginning of the pandemic, all worked. Good job CDC.

Wayland, Weston To Host Series Of Pediatric COVID-19Vaccine Clinics

Primary vaccines and boosters will be available across four clinics for children as young as 6 months.

Posted Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 10:16 am ET

The Wayland and Weston health departments will hold a series of COVID-19 vaccine clinics geared toward children in January and February. (Lauren Ramsby/Patch)

WAYLAND, MA — The Wayland and Weston health department will hold a series of COVID-19 vaccine clinics over the next two months aimed at children and infants.

The four clinics will offer the primary vaccines series and boosters to children 6 months to age 12.
    https://patch.com/massachusetts/wayl...accine-clinics

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

This message is hidden because willy is on your ignore list.

View Post

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

If it proves anything it proves that wearing a mask, getting vaccinated, staying away from crowded places at the beginning of the pandemic, all worked. Good job CDC.
    No, it didn't work... and it still doesn't.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

another one , its everyday if you open your eyes to see it .... and yes its more than 1 but only the semi rich or really young, or celebrity get the headlines

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...-attack-at-31/

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Damar Hamlin speaks , its not all about what he says but when he refuses to say give a listen

https://www.facebook.com/CandaceShow...36557281263126

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Yes!!! Indeed people……I now have Covid for the THIRD time. My two kids and my wife have had it twice. We have all been jabbed as much as possible. Sorry D, but I believe in vaccinations. You got really sick. Summer of 2021 ……..29 family members in a cottage in the “Outer Banks “ 15 got sick… four were hospitalized. One was vaccinated. Never say what people should and shouldn’t do. Just think in terms of HIGH OXYGEN…it’s a term…..just short of Intubation.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    Damar Hamlin speaks , its not all about what he says but when he refuses to say give a listen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Some gullible people out there...lol

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Yes!!! Indeed people……I now have Covid for the THIRD time. My two kids and my wife have had it twice. We have all been jabbed as much as possible. Sorry D, but I believe in vaccinations. You got really sick. Summer of 2021 ……..29 family members in a cottage in the “Outer Banks “ 15 got sick… four were hospitalized. One was vaccinated. Never say what people should and shouldn’t do. Just think in terms of HIGH OXYGEN…it’s a term…..just short of Intubation.
    So the experimental vaccine isn't working for you. It had Covid. I didn't really do anything. Since then I have been around people who had Covid. No re-infection.
    Hater = Realist

I'm sure its not related (rolls eyes ) Former Mets minor league pitcher Matt Pobereyko passed away at the age of 31 due to a heart attack. He had pitched in the Mexican League and Dominican Winter League this offseason.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Vaccine is perfectly fine. Take it or don't. Get your panties out of a wad. Bunch of woke pansies.

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Vaccine is perfectly fine. Take it or don't. Get your panties out of a wad. Bunch of woke pansies.
    you do not even understand the definition of woke , if you did you would realize it is at the opposite end of the spectrum but carry on you just keep showing how dumb you are capable of being every time you open your mouth

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

lol...its hilarious when the guinea pigs spout off with the antivaxer trope. i mean they literally changed the definition of vaccine so they could call it a vaccine. this is an EXPERIMENTAL drug with shit tons of KNOWN side effects and forget about LONG TERM side effects.
    i dont know if i had the rona or the forgotten NORMAL annual influenza a few months ago because i didnt run to the emergency room like a hypochondriac . had a fever for a few days and the sore throat and a cough lasted a bit longer then disappeared. i've had the flu before that was way worse because it included puking and the shits. now i have NATURAL immunity unlike the sheep that now have destroyed immune systems. and i aint worried about side effects from the gubment coerced jab.

ever wonder why they wont allow foreigners with visas to legally fly to the US without the jab but they dont care about the millions who have walked over the southern border the last 2 years jab status ? doesnt that make you go...... hmmmmm ?

I'll just ask you 1 question and make 1 statement and i'll be done ...

no disrespect none of that horseshit we've known one another to long for that ...

question is , all those jabs and you are still getting it, what has the jab done for you ?

statement being ...I have not gotten any jabs nor have I worn a mask , I go out all the time in public even have been known to throw down some karaoke with a shared Mic with 20-30 strangers using it and have gotten it just once .....

make of those two things (the question and the statement) what you will without even bringing into the equation health risks of unknown long term effects

.................................... health risks of unknown long term effects
    Exactly, so get vaccinated, you are far less likely to get a serious case, and you might mitigate its long term effects. (I know you were talking about the long term effects of the vaccine)

Benefits of Getting A COVID-19 Vaccine

Updated Dec. 22, 2022
    Español | Other Languages

Print

What You Need to Know
    There are many benefits of getting vaccinated against COVID-19.

• Prevents serious illness: COVID-19 vaccines available in the United States are safe and effective at protecting people from getting seriously ill, being hospitalized, and dying.
    • A safer way to build protection: Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is a safer, more reliable way to build protection than getting sick with COVID-19.
    • Offers added protection: COVID-19 vaccines can offer added protection to people who had COVID-19, including protection against being hospitalized from a new infection.

How to be best protected: As with vaccines for other diseases, people are best protected when they stay up to date with the recommended number of doses, including bivalent boosters, when eligible.

COVID-19 Vaccines Protect Your Health

COVID 19-vaccines are effective at protecting people from getting seriously ill, being hospitalized, and dying. Vaccination remains the safest strategy for avoiding hospitalizations, long-term health outcomes, and death.

What You Can Do Now to Prevent Severe Illness, Hospitalization, and Death

Use Vaccines.gov – to find a COVID-19 vaccine near you.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-benefits.html
    Last edited by willy; 03-03-2023 at 01:10 PM.

Psychological characteristics associated with COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy and resistance in Ireland and the United Kingdom

.....................................To date, a number of psychological constructs have been explored in relation to vaccine hesitancy. For example, altruistic beliefs18, the personality traits neuroticism and conscientiousness19,20, locus of control21, and cognitive reflection22 have each been shown, in some way, to influence vaccine acceptance/hesitancy. Vaccine hesitance/resistance has also been associated with conspiratorial, religious, and paranoid beliefs13,23,24,25, while mistrust of authoritative members of society, such as government officials, scientists, and health care professionals, has been linked to negative attitudes towards vaccinations26,27,28,29,30, as has endorsement of authoritarian political views, societal disaffection, and intolerance of migrants31,32. Taken together, the existing literature indicates that there are likely to be several psychological dispositions that traverse personality, cognitive styles, emotion, beliefs, trust, and socio-political attitudes that distinguish those who are hesitant or resistant to a COVID-19 vaccine from those who are accepting.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-20226-9

No surprise here.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

lol what next, someone gets shot in the head, oh it was the vaccine that killed them!
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post
    lol what next, someone gets shot in the head, oh it was the vaccine that killed them!
    Why not, that’s exactly what happened with “covid deaths”. Especially since there was financial gain for hospitals.