Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

keep the hate to yourself ... read and make up your own mind you wont change mine

https://greatreject.org/vaccinated-via-pcr-test/
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    keep the hate to yourself ... read and make up your own mind you wont change mine

https://greatreject.org/vaccinated-via-pcr-test/
    Thanks, I read the article. It presents the view from a bias that seems to suggest John's Hopkins University Medical Center is confirming that people are being vaccinated with a PCR test via the "grippers", when John's Hopkins isnt confirming or suggesting anything.

Then the article refers to John O'Sullivan as a mainstream journalist, when the British author was a Conservative speech writer and policy maker in England in the 80's and has affiliations with the Conservative think tank the Hudson Institute. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hudson_Institute He was one of the principals of the Canadian conservative leaning newspaper "The National Post" and author of the 1987 Conservative Election Manifesto for the Thatcher government. https://nrinstitute.org/fellows/john-osullivan/ O'Sullivan is clearly a Conservative figure with over 40 years of promoting Conservative views and hardly unbiased.

The "Grippers" that the article promotes the idea of covertly implanting vaccine or gene therapy, microchips or whatever other the conspiracy theory crowd can think up, is hardly new. They were developed almost a decade ago to introduce localized chemotherapy drugs to the Gastrointestinal tract of cancer patients for a controlled time release. Its better to deliver Chemo drugs directly to the affected area, like the intestines in those with GI cancer, than systemically injecting thru the entire body. Here is a 2014 article published on the use of these "Grippers" for delivery of Doxorubicin(a common chemo drug) in GI cancer patients. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4315180/ A similar type of localized delivery of Dox is used in patients with Liver cancer.

I'm not hating, nor trying to change anybody's mind. Just posting information that the article seems to be suggestive of John's Hopkins confirming something, which they are not. The suggestion that a conservative speech writer and policy maker for over 40 years is a "Mainstream Journalist", which John O'Sullivan is not. And that this is some new technology to covertly deliver something into the human body, when its been around since before the iPhone 5.

My dad is 80 and got vaccinated, so Bill Gates or George Soros allegedly knows where he is at all times, if all this microchip implantation theory is correct. Then again, so do I, because he can be found in his house, garage or garden 99% of the time.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Might want to be cautious about taking scientific and medical advice from an anonymous author on a weird website that can not spell-check "methods" and "university" before publishing.

If they/he/she/whoever got that minor but easily correctable detail wrong...what else have they rushed through and not gotten correct?

- - - Updated - - -

It is implied in the article that somehow mRNA can interact with and change your DNA. Unless there has been a series of revolutionary developments that I am unaware of (totally possible), you can put all the RNA anyone wants into your body and it is totally incapable of altering your DNA.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I’m curious why the need to create a whole new virus just to introduce a conspiracy vaccine. Most schools and universities already require current vaccines for admittance, plus the flu vaccine is so common most get it without even thinking about it. If this really is all just one big conspiracy so our government can keep tabs on ‘us’, it’s sort of the longest way to reach that goal ever conceived. GPS anyone? My wife and I played some card game I had never heard of with another couple just last night. Miraculously an ad for that very game showed up on my social media feed this morning. Damn vaccine!

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Might want to be cautious about taking scientific and medical advice from an anonymous author on a weird website that can not spell-check "methods" and "university" before publishing.

If they/he/she/whoever got that minor but easily correctable detail wrong...what else have they rushed through and not gotten correct?

- - - Updated - - -

It is implied in the article that somehow mRNA can interact with and change your DNA. Unless there has been a series of revolutionary developments that I am unaware of (totally possible), you can put all the RNA anyone wants into your body and it is totally incapable of altering your DNA.
    Sure, the spelling mistakes dont make it look good and the changing of "heat sensitive paraffin wax" in the original article referenced, to "heat sensitive kerosene wax", for dramatic effect, further shows the narrative trying to be created.

People that already believe one thing and are looking for confirmation of that will enjoy the link. I'm not here to change anybody's mind, because most of the folks in the camp of "........sucks, change my mind!" have already stated they are not open to information, if it doesn't confirm what they already want to believe.

For anybody interested, here is a link to some middle school biology lesson plans on RNA and DNA. Just in case some want to read up and understand that mRNA doesnt alter DNA. https://www.ngsslifescience.com/scie...ns_dna_and_rna

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Sure, the spelling mistakes dont make it look good and the changing of "heat sensitive paraffin wax" in the original article referenced, to "heat sensitive kerosene wax", for dramatic effect, further shows the narrative trying to be created.

People that already believe one thing and are looking for confirmation of that will enjoy the link. I'm not here to change anybody's mind, because most of the folks in the camp of "........sucks, change my mind!" have already stated they are not open to information, if it doesn't confirm what they already want to believe.

For anybody interested, here is a link to some middle school biology lesson plans on RNA and DNA. Just in case some want to read up and understand that mRNA doesnt alter DNA. https://www.ngsslifescience.com/scie...ns_dna_and_rna
    The change is also a cheap ploy to skirt any claims of copying and pasting to create the "article". Just a ton of signs that this isn't a "real" attempt to understand or inform but a blatant ploy to scare and inflame.

Notice the nice "Donate" button at the bottom.

Here is a short posting about how RNA has been and could in the future be used in critical medical treatments - https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-03068-4 and another here: https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...t-diseases-too

Science and technology is a fascinating thing.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I would not be worried about taking a vaccine. I would be worried about the fact that there are people who would say "you have to do whatever we tell you and submit to us having full control over your life unless you get this vaccine." Because you could really just drop "unless you get a vaccine" from that sentence and you'd still have an accurate depiction of the left's intentions. They have not exactly tried very hard to hide it. The vaccine is just an excuse for it, just like COVID was an excuse for it. People often say "this was never about a disease," and they are not wrong.

What you should be even more frightened about is that a significant number of people are completely ok with this, and will viciously attack those who would dare to challenge them. Much like a fanatic would do if you were to question his religion. This is the face of the modern liberal. Truly disgusting.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

This thread makes me think of "Bingo! Dino DNA!"

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

OMG a miss spelled word ( thats the best ya can do ) ?? and damn didnt realize somebody is wrong because they are a conservative ... all hail the ever knowing liberals ... side note gtfo
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Well, they are not wrong because they are a conservative. They are wrong because it is not possible to use mRNA to alter genes. Anyone who tells you otherwise is totally unqualified to discuss the issue. I was trying to be gentle about it because you and I have known each other on the internet a long time. But, dude, you got snookered on this one.

Further, if COVID was all a ploy to use a gene altering vaccine to manipulate our species...it would be a total failure since MOST of the species are not getting vaccines using the mRNA technique. So even the "logic" of the "argument" doesn't hold up under scrutiny.

It is all just a crude attempt to scare and manipulate enough people into donating their hard earned cash to fight against something that is scientifically not possible anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    OMG a miss spelled word ( thats the best ya can do ) ?? and damn didnt realize somebody is wrong because they are a conservative ... all hail the ever knowing liberals ... side note gtfo
    Nobody is wrong because their are conservative.

For fun, what I somebody quoted an article that referenced, "even mainstream journalists like Steven Colbert are promoting the benefits of vaccination". ?? That is basically what the John O'Sullivan reference is.

- - - Updated - - -

Or even better, "mainstream Journalist Rahm Emanuel".

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

I rarely come here but I had to address this one. How in the hell is getting a vaccine a liberal vs conservative issue. I know plenty of conservatives who couldn’t wait to get vaccinated......including my wife. To me it’s a personal choice. We want to travel again. We’ve had to cancel our trip to Ireland and Wales, two years in a row now. I would like to salvage my business. That’s all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    I rarely come here but I had to address this one. How in the hell is getting a vaccine a liberal vs conservative issue. I know plenty of conservatives who couldn’t wait to get vaccinated......including my wife. To me it’s a personal choice. We want to travel again. We’ve had to cancel our trip to Ireland and Wales, two years in a row now. I would like to salvage my business. That’s all.
    I absolutely agree.

Its a personal choice for sure. But we cant ignore that all things Covid-19 related have become politicized, from masks, to vaccines, to the economy, etc. I don't consider myself to have a strong political affiliation and I have voted conservative and liberal over the years. None of that comes into my decision on taking a vaccine or not. I just want to ensure unbiased information is presented to anybody that is looking for information, in order to make an informed decision, rather than a decision based on mis-information.

I hope your business recovers and you can get to Europe eventually. I know somebody that lost her husband to Covid and has a slightly different perspective. Be well.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Imagine being a liberal and accusing others of scaring and manipulating people using pseudoscience and dubious facts. Looks like someone hasn't been paying attention to his own comrades again!

As for why a vaccine is a "political" thing, I think that's only by accident. It's an extension of the choice vs. control issue that has defined the entire COVID fiasco. Conservatives believe that everyone should have freedom of choice. Liberals believe that they should control others, and that there should therefore be no choice. I don't think there are many good reasons to refuse a vaccine, but many people are so furious with the liberals for what they imposed over the past year that they will refuse to cooperate with anything they ask. I can't say I blame them. If we were still following the law, hundreds of elected officials and probably thousands of public health officials would now be beginning the second year of their life prison terms.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Make informed decisions folks. Create your own circumstances, rather than blaming others for them. Good luck.

Make informed decisions folks. Create your own circumstances, rather than blaming others for them. Good luck.
    This idiot still thinks I am blaming liberals over imaginary "problems," rather than I simply have immense disdain for them because they are cancer. It is incomprehensible to these egomaniacs that people just don't like them or their bad ideas. Another shining example. Oh heavens no - it's not you, it's everybody else.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    This idiot still thinks I am blaming liberals over imaginary "problems," rather than I simply have immense disdain for them because they are cancer. It is incomprehensible to these egomaniacs that people just don't like them or their bad ideas. Another shining example. Oh heavens no - it's not you, it's everybody else.
    Its good advice we could all use to realize that we are a product of the decisions we make in life, not victims of circumstances.

Why do you think this was about you? If you truly believe this was about you, then you SHOULD seek professional help.

Its good advice we could all use to realize that we are a product of the decisions we make in life, not victims of circumstances.

Why do you think this was about you? If you truly believe this was about you, then you SHOULD seek professional help.
    Idiot says that we should take control of our circumstances, but what would he say if everyone started holding concerts and walking around without masks? Oh no, that's not what I meant. I meant you should comply with what WE say and not resent us for it.

Why do I think this is about me? Because of your unhealthy obsession with me. I think you suck, so you wish I was miserable and mentally ill - and it absolutely eats you up inside that you can't just will it to be so. What a psycho.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

I wonder if you apply same criteria to those killed by law enforcement. Interesting, this kind of contradicts your statements about how non whites have a tougher life.

Aha, now he's catching on. Some of us have been doing this for a while!
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Imagine being a liberal and accusing others of scaring and manipulating people using pseudoscience and dubious facts. Looks like someone hasn't been paying attention to his own comrades again!

As for why a vaccine is a "political" thing, I think that's only by accident. It's an extension of the choice vs. control issue that has defined the entire COVID fiasco. Conservatives believe that everyone should have freedom of choice. Liberals believe that they should control others, and that there should therefore be no choice. I don't think there are many good reasons to refuse a vaccine, but many people are so furious with the liberals for what they imposed over the past year that they will refuse to cooperate with anything they ask. I can't say I blame them. If we were still following the law, hundreds of elected officials and probably thousands of public health officials would now be beginning the second year of their life prison terms.
    well now thats only true for what YOU believe . abortion , gender , gay . not so much freedom of choice for them .
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    well now thats only true for what YOU believe . abortion , gender , gay . not so much freedom of choice for them .

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

gender not a choice no matter how many times it’s said. A brunette is still a brunette whether they bleach hair or not. Michael Jackson was black even after his nose job and skin treatments.

You have inadvertently discovered the fundamental difference between liberals and conservatives.

Conservatives (of today, not 40 years ago) believe you should have freedom of choice. Abortion, gay, gender - knock yourself out, as long as you don't impose your choice on me or force a positive show of support for it.

Liberals, on the other hand, support freedom of choice as long as it's what THEY believe, and everyone else had better shut up and fall in line. If it's a rule restricting choice, you'd better go along with it and not complain; if it's freedom to make their own lifestyle choices, you'd better not only tolerate it, but celebrate it.

Of course, that type of jackbooted authoritarian thinking is much more palatable if it is being used in some noble struggle against a villain, than simply to get power for power's sake. So it's understandable why modern liberals have created a caricature of their opponents that is roughly a Southern Baptist good ol' boy sheriff from the 1960s, instead of acknowledging that times have changed and the wars they are waging are largely imaginary. Still fighting the battles of the past, without even realizing they have become exactly the thing they claim to hate.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post

One year ago today we were talking about "powerful light" and "disinfectant" inside the body. Things have come a long way. Just goes to show you what man can do with opposable thumbs and thinking.