Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Member Array title="Blast Furnace is on a distinguished road">

Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Please watch video and decide for yourself if you wish to take this vaccine.

https://www.brighteon.com/17dbe674-6...4-c0d5627d1bda

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

I am not scared of a vaccine. What I am scared of - and what you should be scared of too - is the government requiring you to get it or be soft-locked out of society.

"See? It's not REQUIRED - you're free to decide for yourself, you big conspiracy theorist. Oh, you want to apply for this job? Vaccination record, please. Sorry, we have to keep it on file for every employee. It's state policy - you understand. Oh, you want to get on this plane? Vaccination record, please, it's FAA rules. You want to renew your driver's license? Vaccination record, please. Driving is a privilege, not a right. You want to get on the bus? Vaccination record, please. Oh, you're walking to the grocery store? This is a public sidewalk - vaccination record, please. There could be other people around, you know."

That aside, since for some reason they were in an all-fired frenzy to push an mRNA vaccine through instead of the normal kind using dead viral cells ... and the normal vaccine using dead viral cells will work for COVID-19 just like any other virus ... and a number of those are in development and supposedly coming in a matter of weeks ... I would rather get the normal kind.

Having said THAT, I also see little benefit to myself, personally, in getting a vaccine for a disease that poses less danger to me than, say, walking down the street and being randomly struck by a stray arrow from a crossbow.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Trump supporters will just buy into the next conspiracy theories making the membership in the crazy anti-vax crowd explode lol. I wonder if this would change if Trump stayed the president and you know, kept taking credit for 'making' the vaccine

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Trump supporters will just buy into the next conspiracy theories making the membership in the crazy anti-vax crowd explode lol. I wonder if this would change if Trump stayed the president and you know, kept taking credit for 'making' the vaccine
    Well in a little over a month, we are going to find out, now aren't we?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Might be worthwhile to do a little research on Brighteon. Very little credibility. I have no skin in the game, but if a reliable vaccine will bring my business back faster....I’m all for it.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Well in a little over a month, we are going to find out, now aren't we?
    We will. I'm a traveler so I'll definitely expect to have to get it at some point. No country will want us Americans on their soil thanks to the idiots that constantly deny science, so I'll likely have to have proof of vaccination to enter another country.

We will. I'm a traveler so I'll definitely expect to have to get it at some point. No country will want us Americans on their soil thanks to the idiots that constantly deny science, so I'll likely have to have proof of vaccination to enter another country.
    Yeah, I wouldn't want any of these lockdown advocates who deny science coming into my country either.

You are aware that things in the rest of the world are just the same as here with this virus, restrictions or no restrictions, right? Blaming it on the Ignorant American is just a caricature that the left likes to use because it helps them self-reinforce their Hate America strategy, and convince each other that everybody wanted to vote against themselves. My god, I have never seen such a group of people so entranced with staring at their own navels.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Yeah, I wouldn't want any of these lockdown advocates who deny science coming into my country either.

You are aware that things in the rest of the world are just the same as here with this virus, restrictions or no restrictions, right? Blaming it on the Ignorant American is just a caricature that the left likes to use because it helps them self-reinforce their Hate America strategy, and convince each other that everybody wanted to vote against themselves. My god, I have never seen such a group of people so entranced with staring at their own navels.
    European countries extend lockdowns

European countries extend lockdowns amid surge in COVID-19 cases - Axios

Shawna ChenNov 26, 2020 - World
    Recent spikes in COVID-19 infections across Europe have led authorities to extend restrictions ahead of the holiday season.

Why it matters:
    "Relaxing too fast and too much is a risk for a third wave after Christmas," said European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen.

Germany’s shutdown
    , which was planned to last four weeks beginning Nov. 2, will remain through Dec. 20 in an attempt to lower the number of new cases in each region from the current 140 per 100,000 inhabitants per week to fewer than 50, the AP reports.

• The country will enforce additional restrictions to private gatherings, expand mask mandates, reduce the count of customers allowed in stores and discourage traditional New Year’s Eve fireworks.

Greece’s current lockdown
    , due to end Nov. 30, will be extended for one weekamid a surge in cases.

• Residents are only allowed to leave home for specific reasons, such as work, health, essential purchases, exercise or walking a pet, and they have to send a text or carry self-declaration.
    • A 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. curfew remains in place.

Lithuania has also extended its lockdown
    until Dec. 17, while Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez is considering limiting Christmas celebrations to six people.

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-re...1d3846317.html

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Not for me. I'll wait and see what happens over a period of time before I get vaccinated. I'm not an anti vaxxer at all. I just don't trust anything that was pushed along this fast.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Well..... if we were given the truth and they were up front and transparent with this thing from the start, maybe people would be more understanding.

We were lied to from the start. We are still being lied to. Every day the bullshit changed about what we need to do or didn't need to do. It's still the same. One person's business is shut down while an industry is allowed to open the exact same set up right beside that person. I guess the virus doesn't travel across the lot...lol. The rules and the bullshit don't make any sense. I wonder why no one gives a shit anymore???

As they say... you reap what you sow. The government sucks at sowing.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Not for me. I'll wait and see what happens over a period of time before I get vaccinated. I'm not an anti vaxxer at all. I just don't trust anything that was pushed along this fast.
    Welp...since the US didn't purchase nearly enough of either of the vaccines...I don't think you will have to worry. Most of us likely won't see opportunities to make a choice about being vaccinated until the late spring or early summer.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

And the liberals will continue believing everything the liberal media tells them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Welp...since the US didn't purchase nearly enough of either of the vaccines...I don't think you will have to worry. Most of us likely won't see opportunities to make a choice about being vaccinated until the late spring or early summer.
    I didn't think it would be any earlier than that, regardless.

I'll take the vaccine when it's available... if things seem to be going alright with it. I know I won't be allowed to work or do anything the rest of my life, if I don't take it. CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Don't worry, Biden will fix it from his basement.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Just as long as he doesn't accidentally knock himself out trying to fondle his dog or something like that

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

no the white house

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    on this we can agree , but most of us will not be able to get it till early summer . so by then we should have more info .
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    no the white house

Probably not. But man, I've never seen people so enthusiastic about shooting themselves in the face and thinking they showed you what's up.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

........I've never seen people so enthusiastic about shooting themselves in the face and thinking they showed you what's up.
    I let most of these pass, but holy mackerel. Could anyone post this kind of irony with a straight face? Is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    And the liberals will continue believing everything the liberal media tells them.
    Says the guy who believes everything he hears from right wing media lol. the difference is the right wing media went down the road of batshit conspiracy theories with no factual basis whatsoever.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought you guys wanted to open the economy, here's your chance. Get vaccinated and businesses open. I believe scientists with 20+ years in their field over some middle aged rednecks watching youtube videos as 'research'

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Conspiracy, you mean the conspiracy theory when we said Biden is as corrupt as Clintons. Media laughed and didn’t cover before election . Now we find out everyone ,including bill barr which is disappointing knew Hunter under investigation. And sleepys bro under investigation. Stay tuned, more to come. Swallwell is biggest joke, claiming Trump collusion after he slept with chinese spy who infiltrated his office. You can’t make this shit up. 2 years from now results will show election rigged. Sorry nothing we can do now.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Right now it's perfectly clear arguing with Biden voters is nothing but a waste of time. They're dead set in their ways and nothing is going to change their minds. It's like talking to a wall and expecting it to talk back

Says the guy who believes everything he hears from right wing media lol. the difference is the right wing media went down the road of batshit conspiracy theories with no factual basis whatsoever.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought you guys wanted to open the economy, here's your chance. Get vaccinated and businesses open. I believe scientists with 20+ years in their field over some middle aged rednecks watching youtube videos as 'research'
    I mean, the science says you open the economy with or without a vaccine. Back in March.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Right now it's perfectly clear arguing with Biden voters is nothing but a waste of time. They're dead set in their ways and nothing is going to change their minds. It's like talking to a wall and expecting it to talk back
    lol the irony is seriously so thick with this statement. look at yourself in the mirror

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    You can’t make this shit up.
    Apparently you can.

- - - Updated - - -

I liken it to arguing with my drive way. I don't even bother any more.

- - - Updated - - -

lol the irony is seriously so thick with this statement. look at yourself in the mirror
    The truth is, neither "side" is going to be swayed, so... I guess we are all guilty as charged. It will always be this way... always has been. Maybe not as bad as it is now, but it's always been this way.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Right now it's perfectly clear arguing with TRUMP voters is nothing but a waste of time. They're dead set in their ways and nothing is going to change their minds. It's like talking to a wall and expecting it to talk back
    Edited for accuracy.

This “Libtard,” who has voted for far more Republicans in his lifetime, will be one of the first to criticize Biden when warranted.

The closest thing to criticism of Trump by his cult followers is, “ I know he’s an asshole, But.......

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

WOW! You guys really can’t help turning every one of these threads in to a political insult fest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    WOW! You guys really can’t help turning every one of these threads in to a political insult fest.
    It's the nature of the beast. Political talk will always be contentious.

For the record: Even though we disagree politically (some of us), I would sit down and have a beer with any of you and shoot the shit. This is a good forum with good people. Politics just suck.