Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1667

Thread: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    U.S. Olympic Champion Sprinter Tori Bowie Dies At 32..................

nothing to see here other than the common denominator all these athletes were basically forced to take the jab..............
    Tori Bowie’s Cause of Death and Obituary: Lets Talk About Her Died of a Stroke or Committed Suicide

https://tmcassam.org/tori-bowies-cau...-and-obituary/

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Tori Bowie’s Cause of Death and Obituary: Lets Talk About Her Died of a Stroke or Committed Suicide

https://tmcassam.org/tori-bowies-cau...-and-obituary/
    Ok, Well that explained nothing.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    Ok, Well that explained nothing.
    These people sure do go way out of their way to defend a vaccine you don't even need anymore for a disease no one cares about anymore and really wasn't a very big deal in the first place. That's some serious dedication.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    These people sure do go way out of their way to defend a vaccine you don't even need anymore for a disease no one cares about anymore and really wasn't a very big deal in the first place. That's some serious dedication.
    Kind of like going out of your way to blame any notable death as being caused by "the jab"?

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Kind of like going out of your way to blame any notable death as being caused by "the jab"?
    It does take something pretty special to call others paranoid, when you yourself were one of the paranoid freaks in an apoplexy because going outside or eating dinner or merely saying "hello" to people was going to kill millions. It wasn't even that long ago. But of course, self-awareness has never been your strong suit.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    It does take something pretty special to call others paranoid, when you yourself were one of the paranoid freaks in an apoplexy because going outside or eating dinner or merely saying "hello" to people was going to kill millions. It wasn't even that long ago. But of course, self-awareness has never been your strong suit.
    Wrong again.

I was out in restaurants when they opened during Covid in 2020, with whatever distancing and masking rules they had in place. I also coached some youth sports, again with all the masking, health questionnaires and daily disinfection of equipment regulations in place.

I read the studies on Coronoviruses in May of 2020, understood the R0 values of Covid-19 and did the math on transmission and illnes risk. Its part of evaluating and "thinking for yourself", rather than just finding opinions that you agree with on Youtube, Brietbart, FOX, etc and parroting them like some folks do.

You on the other hand ranted on about the evil democrats ruining your life like a nutjob that had not been able to see his shrink as prescribed and were running out of tinfoil to make hats from. I am happy that things resolved and you were able to get back to seeing somebody for help. It was pretty pitiful there a few years ago.

Wrong again.

I was out in restaurants when they opened during Covid in 2020, with whatever distancing and masking rules they had in place. I also coached some youth sports, again with all the masking, health questionnaires and daily disinfection of equipment regulations in place.

I read the studies on Coronoviruses in May of 2020, understood the R0 values of Covid-19 and did the math on transmission and illnes risk. Its part of evaluating and "thinking for yourself", rather than just finding opinions that you agree with on Youtube, Brietbart, FOX, etc and parroting them like some folks do.

You on the other hand ranted on about the evil democrats ruining your life like a nutjob that had not been able to see his shrink as prescribed and were running out of tinfoil to make hats from. I am happy that things resolved and you were able to get back to seeing somebody for help. It was pretty pitiful there a few years ago.
    This again. It's like a chat bot programmed to repeat the same story every time it gets a certain set of inputs.

Write me a story, ChatGPT. I swear it's you making me look bad, not yourself. No really, it's me, not you.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

you'd think if they wanted to mass kill people with a vaccine, they'd want to kill the ones who weren't sheep, if they you know, according to those conspiracies only want obedient workers to keep their economy going.
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

I mean, really just replace "antivaxx" with 'COVID lockdown people" and you've got an accurate summary of the overall situation beginning March 2020. Yet still the left is so obsessed with the vaccines. I guess it is because it helps them avoid confronting how clueless and wrong they were about, well ... everything.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Here's another for the Tucker haters...lol.

https://youtu.be/y7UDaKWYjfU

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

BOMBSHELL! One in Three Pfizer Vaccine Shots May Have Been a Placebo

https://rumble.com/v2wx3w0-bombshell...a-placebo.html

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

People still rambling on about this disease Trump refused to prevent? lol...

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Trump refused to prevent? lol...
    Trump refused to prevent??? Lol is right. How did Biden do with preventing it? How did the rest of the world do preventing it? How can you even keep a straight face when charging Trump with not preventing it? How does one prevent what is already out there? I understand that you and others hate Trump, but there is no way you can lay CV19 at his feet and be serious about it...LOL!

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Trump refused to prevent??? Lol is right. How did Biden do with preventing it? How did the rest of the world do preventing it? How can you even keep a straight face when charging Trump with not preventing it? How does one prevent what is already out there? I understand that you and others hate Trump, but there is no way you can lay CV19 at his feet and be serious about it...LOL!
    I am baffled at how anyone can say anything bad about Trump after witnessing this Country post Trump ... there is like ZERO people in this country outside of Biden and his inner circle that are better off today than the day Trump left office ... ZERO people lets that soak in a moment
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    People still rambling on about this disease that you would not even have noticed at all if not for the hysterical shitfit thrown by liberals and the illegal actions of Democrat government officials lol...
    FIFY.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Was already established under Trump. Dopey Joe had to attempt to clean up Big Oranges mess. Hasnt been a worse to terms of presidency ever in this country. lol. May not be able to pull out any two term that have been worse...lol.

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Was already established under Trump. Dopey Joe had to attempt to clean up Big Oranges mess. Hasnt been a worse to terms of presidency ever in this country. lol. May not be able to pull out any two term that have been worse...lol.
    How did dopey Joe do on that front? What mess did he have to clean up? It was already out there. You seem to think Covid was Trump's doing...lol. I will never understand the lengths Trump haters will go to avoid the truth.

I don't particularly like Trump either, but the s*** that has gone on over the last 6 years of TDS is just hilarious.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

nothing to see here just blood clots in the lungs and legs of a 30 year old grammy winner https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...PDlrkGhiYSdK2E

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post

this has to be a joke and the Irish form of the Babylon Bee right ???