Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Steelreversethinking still thinks there have only been 60,000 actual COVID deaths in the US and Raiders here still thinks Trump actually won the election. How did these people get so fucked up? How does this happen?
    you still think Joe is capable of running country although he stammers through routine questions. unless it’s as routine as”what’s your favorite ice cream”. how does this happen.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Steelreversethinking still thinks there have only been 60,000 actual COVID deaths in the US and Raiders here still thinks Trump actually won the election. How did these people get so fucked up? How does this happen?
    This happens because you on the left are blind to anything you don't want go see.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    This happens because you on the left are blind to anything you don't want go see.
    I mean, or because it's the truth and leftists are crazy from living in their fantasy world for too long, and drunk on power because their little Orwell kick appears to have paid off. You know what they say about the simplest explanation. That one sure fits the evidence.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    you still think Joe is capable of running country although he stammers through routine questions. unless it’s as routine as”what’s your favorite ice cream”. how does this happen.
    Assume that is true. Like I will totally grant it. But after the last 4 years...where is the bar? It isn't like the outgoing POTUS was known for being thoughtful and coherent. Multiple reports indicated that the last person to talk to him won any debates.

We aren't talking about clearing a high bar here.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Ha ha, it's completely made up. Trump made the whole thing up. It's been thrown out of court after court. It's nuts. What is wrong with you?

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Oklahoma trying to return its $2m stockpile of hydroxychloroquine

The Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office has been tasked with attempting to return a $2 million stockpile of a malaria drug once touted by former President Donald Trump as a way to treat the coronavirus.

In April, Gov. Kevin Stitt, who ordered the hydroxychloroquine purchase, defended it by saying that while it may not be a useful treatment for the coronavirus, the drug had multiple other uses and “that money will not have gone to waste in any respect.”

But nearly a year later the state is trying to offload the drug back to its original supplier, California-based FFF Enterprises, Inc, a private pharmaceutical wholesaler.

Alex Gerszewski, a spokesman for Oklahoma Attorney General Mike Hunter, told The Frontier this week that the AG’s office was working with the state health department “to try to figure out a solution.”
    Gerszewski said Hunter’s office had gotten involved at the request of the Oklahoma State Department of Health.

Stitt was criticized last year for the $2 million purchase, a move viewed by some as a partisan move to curry favor with conservatives who were defending Trump amid criticism of his own support of the drug. But Stitt defended the purchase at the time by likening it to the race early last year to procure personal protective equipment for Oklahomans, believing it was better to have the hydroxychloroquine stockpile and not need it, rather than to later learn the drug was useful but not to have it.
    https://www.readfrontier.org/stories...xychloroquine/

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Assume that is true. Like I will totally grant it. But after the last 4 years...where is the bar? It isn't like the outgoing POTUS was known for being thoughtful and coherent. Multiple reports indicated that the last person to talk to him won any debates.

We aren't talking about clearing a high bar here.
    It's more nut job crap. Biden doesn't "stammers through routine questions. unless it’s as routine as”what’s your favorite ice cream”.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

It's more nut job crap. Biden doesn't "stammers through routine questions. unless it’s as routine as”what’s your favorite ice cream”.
    He didn't seem so sleepy with this response. It was....how do you say it..."quick witted".

Just another thing the Trumpers were lied to about.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post

The Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office has been tasked with attempting to return a $2 million stockpile of a malaria drug once touted by former President Donald Trump as a way to treat the coronavirus.

In April, Gov. Kevin Stitt, who ordered the hydroxychloroquine purchase, defended it by saying that while it may not be a useful treatment for the coronavirus, the drug had multiple other uses and “that money will not have gone to waste in any respect.”

But nearly a year later the state is trying to offload the drug back to its original supplier, California-based FFF Enterprises, Inc, a private pharmaceutical wholesaler.

Alex Gerszewski, a spokesman for Oklahoma Attorney General Mike Hunter, told The Frontier this week that the AG’s office was working with the state health department “to try to figure out a solution.”
    Gerszewski said Hunter’s office had gotten involved at the request of the Oklahoma State Department of Health.

Stitt was criticized last year for the $2 million purchase, a move viewed by some as a partisan move to curry favor with conservatives who were defending Trump amid criticism of his own support of the drug. But Stitt defended the purchase at the time by likening it to the race early last year to procure personal protective equipment for Oklahomans, believing it was better to have the hydroxychloroquine stockpile and not need it, rather than to later learn the drug was useful but not to have it.

Hmmm, sounds like the old "it's better to carry a gun and not need it than to need it and not have it". Of course there is an alternative to both. Use your brain.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Dr. Fauci discounted them at the start of this, did he not?

I don't believe the cloth strip across my face does a damn thing to prevent giving or getting the virus. I wear it out of respect for other people, not because I believe it works.
    Well, guess what, real science and real epidemiology says you’re dead wrong.
    If you ever need surgery, stand by your beliefs and insist the OR staff remove their masks during the procedure.
    You won’t.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Not anywhere close to the amount for Biden. Trump would still be POTUS if there was.

I'm not even going to argue with you or anyone else about it. It is what it is. You and all the rest have to look in the mirror knowing there was no way Trump lost this election... no way.

A raymond Bradbury story comes to mind with this election............... Something Evil Comes This Way.
    A superb horror story comes to mind with this election.........The Exorcist

I guess you didn’t realize the irony of this statement before posting it.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I was reading an article just yesterday actually that talked about a connection between countries with higher rates of Malaria and a corresponding lower case rate of Covid. The main thought was the Covid virus has a tougher time with the Malaria antibodies and how the WHO is looking into ways to exploit that for a possible vaccine. Has this information been debunked?

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Uh ... None of what you said is correct at all. The government has been arresting people and padlocking businesses' doors shut, or turning off electricity and water to those who don't comply.

Yes, they do not have the authority to issue anything more than "mandates," e.g., suggestions. But since they use government resources including police to enforce them as if they were laws - then they have broken the law. They do not give people or businesses the choice to comply or not.

Additionally, the courts have ruled many times, "hey, you can't do that, the government is prohibited from doing it," and then the governors simply ignore the court order and have a different state agency re-issue the same order and use the police to enforce it. I have never seen such a blatant disregard for the law in my life.

If we were following the rules any more, at least a couple dozen governors should have been in federal prison since March, and by law several should have gone to the gas chamber.

Are you related to Shoes or pczach?
    What does pczach or myself have to do with what steelreserve wrote? I don't believe either of us posted anything in this thread about covid or the vaccine. Explain what you mean in your post 223.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Explain what you mean in your post 223.
    Can't remember mate. Too long ago. I'm sure it was positive though.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    I was reading an article just yesterday actually that talked about a connection between countries with higher rates of Malaria and a corresponding lower case rate of Covid. The main thought was the Covid virus has a tougher time with the Malaria antibodies and how the WHO is looking into ways to exploit that for a possible vaccine. Has this information been debunked?
    I dont know. It might be an interesting read, if you could post a link to that story I would be interested in reading it. As for this anti- malaria drug that is also used for lupus treatment. The below story from Johns Hopkins Medical Journal indicates why Oklahoma doesnt need all $2million of it.

Covid-19 Story Tip: Hydroxychloroquine Not Recommended for Treatment of COVID-19

08/11/2020
    https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news...nt-of-covid-19

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I dont know. It might be an interesting read, if you could post a link to that story I would be interested in reading it. As for this anti- malaria drug that is also used for lupus treatment. The below story from Johns Hopkins Medical Journal indicates why Oklahoma doesnt need all $2million of it.

Covid-19 Story Tip: Hydroxychloroquine Not Recommended for Treatment of COVID-19

08/11/2020
    https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news...nt-of-covid-19
    https://malariaworld.org/blog/malaria-inhibits-covid

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    Well, guess what, real science and real epidemiology says you’re dead wrong.
    If you ever need surgery, stand by your beliefs and insist the OR staff remove their masks during the procedure.
    You won’t.
    They won't be wearing a t shirt on their face...lol.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=FrancoLambert;760684]A superb horror story comes to mind with this election.........The Exorcist

Touche! That was good!...lol.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I still don't understand the left's obsession with hydroxychloroquine.

It is what it is: A drug for a different purpose that may have some accidental minor benefits in alleviating symptoms in certain cases due to its side effects. Nothing terribly important or earth-shaking, really just a side note.

But NO, it is not enough to relegate it to its reasonable place as a minor footnote. It needs to be made into a huge issue, a discussion flashpoint. They must go to the ends of the earth to prove that it is WRONG and even entertaining any inquiries to the contrary means you have a crazy belief that it is a 100% cure-all miracle drug because you are a dumb redneck.

See, it goes against doctrine, so those who oppose it or are even neutral must be excoriated and humiliated. Pretty typical for religious zealots.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Can't remember mate. Too long ago. I'm sure it was positive though.

That must be your mother's face as she's taking a jump from behind from one of the other creatures you post pictures of that resulted in the talking jackass you are.

Keep my name out of your mouth dickface.

I guess this is another show of your "courage" from your pathetic secret location running your mouth about me in a thread I'm not participating in.

Fuck off asshole.

Oh, and wipe that jizz off your face that you got jerking off to Steelers message board members.

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    That must be your mother's face as she's taking a jump from behind from one of the other creatures you post pictures of that resulted in the talking jackass you are.

I guess this is another show of your "courage" from your pathetic secret location running your mouth about me in a thread I'm not participating in.

Fuck off asshole.

Oh, and wipe that jizz off your face that you got jerking off to Steelers message board members.
    I can't help it if you're a little chicken-shit. I realize not all of us have courage.

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I still don't understand the left's obsession with hydroxychloroquine.

It is what it is: A drug for a different purpose that may have some accidental minor benefits in alleviating symptoms in certain cases due to its side effects. Nothing terribly important or earth-shaking, really just a side note.

But NO, it is not enough to relegate it to its reasonable place as a minor footnote. It needs to be made into a huge issue, a discussion flashpoint. They must go to the ends of the earth to prove that it is WRONG and even entertaining any inquiries to the contrary means you have a crazy belief that it is a 100% cure-all miracle drug because you are a dumb redneck.

See, it goes against doctrine, so those who oppose it or are even neutral must be excoriated and humiliated. Pretty typical for religious zealots.

She is not related to pczach.
    Last edited by tom444; 01-28-2021 at 02:13 PM.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

I can't help it if you're a little chicken-shit. I realize not all of us have courage.
    wow, EGJ right you really are good at ball busting ,great comeback lol. I think he meant ball licking, not busting.

wow, EGJ right you really are good at ball busting ,great comeback lol. I think he meant ball licking, not busting.
    It was a joke, but no surprise it went over your head. You must be related to pczach

- - - Updated - - -

Trump or right leaning Steeler fans?

It was a joke, but no surprise it went over your head.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump or right leaning Steeler fans?

sure , a guy rips you a new one and you “make a joke”. either way great job of ball busting! lmfao.

sure , a guy rips you a new one and you “make a joke”. either way great job of ball busting! lmfao.
    Lets get this straight. According to you this is ripping a new one?

Fuck off asshole.

You must be related to pczach.

Lets get this straight. According to you this is ripping a new one?

much more creative than calling someone a chicken, but then again we all know your fetish with animals.

much more creative than calling someone a chicken, but then again we all know your fetish with animals.

now you’re starting to embarrass yourself, stick to the licking let the pros do the busting.

now you’re starting to embarrass yourself, stick to the licking let the pros do the busting.

[QUOTE=silver & black;760711]They won't be wearing a t shirt on their face...lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    A superb horror story comes to mind with this election.........The Exorcist

Touche! That was good!...lol.
    Actually, surgical masks and surgical gowns used to be cloth. It just became more convenient to use disposable instead of laundering them. I have seen some hospitals in rural sites that still had some cloth caps, masks and shoe covers, which their on site laundry reprocesses. Its basically cloth, just like a shirt, but with a tight weave.