Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1667

Thread: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Haha, yes, for the right it's an IQ test. For the rest of us it's just a way to stay as healthy as possible during a pandemic.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

"Have fun dying of COVID!"

*doesn't die because COVID isn't very dangerous or important*

"I said die! I'm only doing this for your own good because I'm so compassionate! Why won't you die, damn it!"
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    "Have fun dying of COVID!"

*doesn't die because COVID isn't very dangerous or important*

"I said die! I'm only doing this for your own good because I'm so compassionate! Why won't you die, damn it!"
    congratulations for surviving the winter of death pedo joe forecasted. it sure was touch n go there for awhile. i know someone that sneezed like 9 times. thank god i had 14 masks on.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

They told me if I voted for Biden I wouldn't get covid because white ppl, but then I got covid anyway and white ppl still
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

This place is nuts.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

First time in this thread.

I know anti-jabbers who made fun of jabbers and they ended up dying from covid. So I do not put much stock in this 1 case. Covid is nasty and while I am not scared of covid I respect it after seeing what it has done to people I love and care about.

At the same time (having two jabs) I have read a good bit beyond the mainstream media, CDC and mainstream medical over the last two years and do believe that you will find significant data (if you do your due diligence) that shows that the adverse effects of the jabs possibly equal the benefits.

Last edited by GBMelBlount; 06-03-2022 at 07:27 PM.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    First time in this thread.

I know anti-jabbers who made fun of jabbers and they ended up dying from covid. So I do not put much stock in this 1 case. Covid is nasty and while I am not scared of covid I respect it after seeing what it has done to people I love and care about.

At the same time (having two jabs) I have read a good bit beyond the mainstream media, CDC and mainstream medical over the last two years and do believe that you will find significant data (if you do your due diligence) that shows that the adverse effects of the jabs possibly equal the benefits.
    people also used to die of influenza....thank god covid made the annual flu disappear. better go get that booster. yours has worn off by now.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Orion; 06-04-2022 at 03:18 AM.

the list of things the sheep should be worrying about keeps growing. we pure blood only have to worry about a virus with a 99.8 % survival rate.

TWO New Studies Show Link Between Incurable, Degenerative Brain Disease and the Experimental Covid-19 Vaccine

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...id-19-vaccine/

enjoy your compromised immune system .

Latest CDC Data Shows Covid-19 Infections Higher in Boosted Americans Compared to Unboosted

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...red-unboosted/

the list of things the sheep should be worrying about keeps growing. we pure blood only have to worry about a virus with a 99.8 % survival rate.

TWO New Studies Show Link Between Incurable, Degenerative Brain Disease and the Experimental Covid-19 Vaccine

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...id-19-vaccine/
    I would question the accuracy of such a study, since those who received a booster are more likely to be liberals, which is basically indistinguishable from having brain damage. Correlation does not equal causation.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Liberals are so brainwashed that they believe 1,000 Americans a day are still dying of COVID - more than the height of the panic when they were canceling sporting events and mobilizing hospital ships and commandeering convention centers for field hospitals, and supposedly bringing in 18-wheelers to haul away dead bodies.

Moreover, they believe this has been happening every day for the past two years, and the impact has been so profound that you wouldn't even notice it if no one told you.

At this point it's basically just another one of those things where they go, "yeah, we know no one's checking this, so let's just see how absurd we have to make it before people write us off entirely."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Liberals are so brainwashed that they believe 1,000 Americans a day are still dying of COVID............ so let's just see how absurd we have to make it before people write us off entirely."
    Don't worry, anyone with a brain wrote you off years ago.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...tatracker-home

CDC: Average daily deaths from COVID: 266

You were only off by about 400%.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Here are some basic stats from quick research and calculations. Apologize in advance if anything is significantly off.

~ 1% of deaths on average are caused by the common flu.

~ 2% of current deaths are caused by Covid.

>2% of current deaths are due to drug overdoses.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Here are some basic stats from quick research and calculations. Apologize in advance if anything is significantly off.

~ Number of participants in lacrosse in the U.S. 2001-2018

> In 2018, 829,423 people played lacrosse in the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post

~ Number of participants in lacrosse in the U.S. 2001-2018

> In 2018, 829,423 people played lacrosse in the United States.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    self portrait

Top 5 Clinics for Dentures in Boise, ID

If you have lost some or all your natural teeth to gum disease, injury, or tooth decay, dentures may be the best option to replace your missing teeth.

https://eurodenture.com/blog/dentures-boise-idaho/

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Top 5 Clinics for Dentures in Boise, ID

If you have lost some or all your natural teeth to gum disease, injury, or tooth decay, dentures may be the best option to replace your missing teeth.

https://eurodenture.com/blog/dentures-boise-idaho/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Was watching a virologist, Geert Vanden Bossche, talking about how stupid it was to vaccine during the height of a pandemic. He talked about how natural immunity which is leaps and bounds better than the jabs is still being ignored by world health organizations.

I won't post the video here (it's over 50 minutes) if you want to watch it PM me. This guy clearly could run circle around the Pfizer employee Dr. Fauci.