Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
Results 1,651 to 1,667 of 1667

Thread: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

You people still crying about masks and the vaccine? Ha ha, amazing,

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Rocky Mtn. is just really nice">

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post

Senior Member Array title="Penglose is just really nice">

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Mtn. View Post
    I figure Willy does that.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Willy is a troll. He's just automatically against anything that smacks of common sense... especially if it conveys a conservative view. I'm cool with Willy. I'd sit down and have a pour of Bourbon with him. He's a vet... and I tip my hat to him for that, but...... he delights in "triggering" conservatives.... even though he claims he used to be one. (I seriously doubt he was ever anything but a blind Liberal).

Go ahead Willy (Tom)..... post a dumbass pic of how wrong I am.

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Willy is a troll. He's just automatically against anything that smacks of common sense... especially if it conveys a conservative view. I'm cool with Willy. I'd sit down and have a pour of Bourbon with him. He's a vet... and I tip my hat to him for that, but...... he delights in "triggering" conservatives.... even though he claims he used to be one. (I seriously doubt he was ever anything but a blind Liberal).

I don't know him that well yet. But he's O.K. Far less irritating than some others. I'm guessing when all is said and done, he'll be more triggered than most conservatives.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Penglose View Post
    I don't know him that well yet. But he's O.K. Far less irritating than some others. I'm guessing when all is said and done, he'll be more triggered than most conservatives.
    He’s actually the most irritating poster on here. He spouts all BS without any facts or substance to back it up. He was banned and got new name, doesn’t change who he is. The fact they allow a banned poster back is a joke. What do you expect from a country that lets men compete against women. We have become so weak. Thankfully Tom is pushing 80 so his days are numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    He’s actually the most irritating poster on here. He spouts all BS without any facts or substance to back it up. He was banned and got new name, doesn’t change who he is. The fact they allow a banned poster back is a joke. What do you expect from a country that lets men compete against women. We have become so weak. Thankfully Tom is pushing 80 so his days are numbered.
    How can you get to be near 80 and still believe in fairy tales?

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post

Sure he is poking fun to "trigger" some folks here. Its commonly done be many posters with differing views.

You mention "common sense" and the one topic that I cant understand why it triggers people is wearing a mask. If you go into surgery, everyone wears a mask to prevent bacteria and viruses from the OR staff from infecting the patient with an open surgical access point. Same too when you goto Intensive Care Unit to visit somebody. The whole time that people were required to wear a mask to enter some places wasnt something intrusive to me and it was just some common sense like done in Hospital/Healthcare settings.

BTW, I hope work has gotten back to some degree of prosperity for you. You are a good guy that I appreciate your posts. BTW, I just cracked open a new bottle of Eagle Rare.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Sure he is poking fun to "trigger" some folks here. Its commonly done be many posters with differing views.

You mention "common sense" and the one topic that I cant understand why it triggers people is wearing a mask. If you go into surgery, everyone wears a mask to prevent bacteria and viruses from the OR staff from infecting the patient with an open surgical access point. Same too when you goto Intensive Care Unit to visit somebody. The whole time that people were required to wear a mask to enter some places wasnt something intrusive to me and it was just some common sense like done in Hospital/Healthcare settings.

BTW, I hope work has gotten back to some degree of prosperity for you. You are a good guy that I appreciate your posts. BTW, I just cracked open a new bottle of Eagle Rare.
    I never went back to my job of 28 years. I ended up retiring and I work for a furniture restoration guy that treats me like gold. I can't complain.

I'll raise a pour with you... I happen to have a little Eagle Rare left.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    And the liberals will continue believing everything the liberal media tells them.

- - - Updated - - -

Those blue and sometimes yellow masks you refer to are not for viruses. Viruses penetrate them easily. It's akin to putting up a chain link fence in your back yard to keep mosquitos out. Fauci himself said they don't work if you remember.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Penglose View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Those blue and sometimes yellow masks you refer to are not for viruses. Viruses penetrate them easily. It's akin to putting up a chain link fence in your back yard to keep mosquitos out. Fauci himself said they don't work if you remember.
    There are 3 ASTM rating levels of surgical masks. N95 are considered respirators. There are many factors that affect airborne virus transmission such as size of the particle, air humidity, proximiity, duration of time next to infected source, time of survivability of virus, etc.

Again, I am just wondering why so many people got triggerred by the common sense notion of putting on a mask early on during the pandemic.

The Omicron variant has proven to be one of the most transmissible variants, with Measles being the most transmissible virus known to man. But early in 2020 that variant wasnt as transmissible. Either way, I wasnt inconvenienced by needing to put on a mask to go into healthcare facilities, etc. Its no different than having to put on pants to goto a restaurant instead of showing up commando. But man, did it ever trigger some people.

There are 3 ASTM rating levels of surgical masks. N95 are considered respirators. There are many factors that affect airborne virus transmission such as size of the particle, air humidity, proximiity, duration of time next to infected source, time of survivability of virus, etc.

Again, I am just wondering why so many people got triggerred by the common sense notion of putting on a mask early on during the pandemic.

The Omicron variant has proven to be one of the most transmissible variants, with Measles being the most transmissible virus known to man. But early in 2020 that variant wasnt as transmissible. Either way, I wasnt inconvenienced by needing to put on a mask to go into healthcare facilities, etc. Its no different than having to put on pants to goto a restaurant instead of showing up commando. But man, did it ever trigger some people.
    You're preaching to the choir. I worked 28 years in Presbyterian Hospital. All the safety classes, ect. I didn't mention N-95.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ