Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1667

Thread: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Prove it. I think you're talking out of Mach1's ass.

Prove what? Your debate is in your senile head. I relayed I was shocked to learn hospitals and nursing homes getting funds still. I thought that crap ended when the government stopped sending 600.00 a week out. People die in nursing homes, as long as covid marked as diagnosis even a cancer patient on hospice , funds received. You choose to deny scams are happening it’s your prerogative. Billions of fraud with unemployment and I’m sure this an Avenue as well . Time to end this crap, extra funds for the flu or common cold is BS. No matter if Dems or GOP.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

I fully expect a "midterm" variant to come raging into the picture this September that will "force" mail in ballots for your own "safety".

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Prove what? Your debate is in your senile head. I relayed I was shocked to learn hospitals and nursing homes getting funds still. I thought that crap ended when the government stopped sending 600.00 a week out. People die in nursing homes, as long as covid marked as diagnosis even a cancer patient on hospice , funds received. You choose to deny scams are happening it’s your prerogative. Billions of fraud with unemployment and I’m sure this an Avenue as well . Time to end this crap, extra funds for the flu or common cold is BS. No matter if Dems or GOP.
    That's what I thought, no proof.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

"Mail-in voting is permanent in MassachusettsA "Vote Here" sign is displayed outside Boston City Hall in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S., on Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2020. Bloomberg/Bloomberg via Getty Images
    Widespread mail-in voting is officially here to stay in Massachusetts.
    Gov. Charlie Baker on Wednesday signed into law a landmark elections reform bill that allows all voters to cast ballots by mail for presidential, state and municipal elections and offers in-person early voting for two weeks before biennial state elections and one week ahead of presidential or state primaries."

https://www.wgbh.org/news/politics/2...-massachusetts

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

That's what I thought, no proof.
    I googled Willy, Tom, senile patriots fan and sleepy Joe knob slobber and there wasn’t proof you’re an idiot either. But, 99.9 percent of us reading your posts know it to be true. Sometimes a little common sense and life history says more than your internet searches.

I googled Willy, Tom, senile patriots fan and sleepy Joe knob slobber and there wasn’t proof you’re an idiot either. But, 99.9 percent of us reading your posts know it to be true. Sometimes a little common sense and life history says more than your internet searches.
    Yeah, just more BS. No surprise.

Yeah, just more BS. No surprise.
    Surprised to see you’re posting, thought you’d be throwing temper tantrum’s at a protest. Must be a break in the action.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Surprised to see you’re posting, thought you’d be throwing temper tantrum’s at a protest. Must be a break in the action.
    Its not a clown convention.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

[QUOTE=Orion;802547][QUOTE=willy;802538]
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    ....... keep following the science and get that booster

20 million lives saved by COVID vaccine:

"How many lives have been saved by covid-19 vaccines?

A new study estimates that the number is greater than the population of Chile

Jun 24th 2022

The study—published on June 23rd in Lancet Infectious Diseases—found that in the first year of vaccine rollout, jabs saved the lives of 19.1m-20.4m people. Without vaccines, the study estimates, roughly three times as many people would have died from covid in 2021 alone. And 6.8m-7.7m of the prevented deaths were in countries covered by covax, an initiative created to ensure vaccines were sent to poorer countries."

https://www.economist.com/graphic-de...utm_id=1214594

More made up BS.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

1000 Athletes Have Suddenly Died or Suffered Heart Disease from March 2021 to June 2022

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gleJSssZZqjP/

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

The Contribution of Immunization: Saving Millions of Lives, and More

Immunization programs have another advantage: their great moral authority. The establishment in 2000 of the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization, or GAVI Alliance, operationalized the principle that every child, regardless of place of birth or income status of the parents, deserves the very best that medicine and science can offer, including access to newer and more expensive vaccines. Immunization, which makes universal coverage imperative, is also a potent social equalizer. Even in very wealthy countries such as the United States, it offers equal protection to rich and poor, privileged and marginalized, promoting equally good health outcomes for all.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4121880/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Funny how Republicans praised the vaccine under Trump but flip flopped under Sleepy Joe. Silly how that works...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Funny how Republicans praised the vaccine under Trump but flip flopped under Sleepy Joe. Silly how that works...
    I don't remember repubs forcing people to get the jab or threatening to destroy their lives if they didn't. Funny how selective memory works.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Yes, that's it, you've nailed it. It's that Republicans are hypocrites. Yes, yes, that's the problem. It's not that liberals are delusional, hateful control freaks who will repeat anything they're told in order to maintain political orthodoxy. Good thing you figured that out!
    See you Space Cowboy ...

my favorite liberal tactic is the way they distort facts and realities. calling someone an antivaxer because they dont want to volunteer be a lab rat for an untested , unproven drug from a company that requested the data be hidden from the public for 70 years is just disingenuous. how ANYONE wouldnt think thats a bit dodgy is beyond me. then factor in all the media sources censoring anyone who questioned it INCLUDING doctors and the man that created the MRNA and you create even more distrust.

are you talking about republican politicians or people who tend to vote republican ? because there's a big difference.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

You're confusing choice with "or else you lose your job".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...n-strategy-us/

White House to announce monkeypox vaccine strategy as U.S. cases climb

Record outbreak is thought to be far larger than official count of 306 cases

Dan Diamond

An employee in the lab of Bavarian Nordic, which has approval for a smallpox vaccine called Jynneos, which is also effective against monkeypox. REUTERS/Lukas Barth/File Photo (Lukas Barth/Reuters)The Biden administration plans to begin sending out tens of thousands of vaccine doses in an effort to control a record monkeypox outbreak that many experts say is far larger than the official count of 306 cases, according to four people who were not authorized to discuss the plan.

The vaccination strategy, set to be announced Tuesday evening, will focus on distributing doses to states with the highest number of confirmed cases of the disease, which is spread by close contact that can lead to fever, aches and a visible rash. Gay and bisexual men have disproportionately contracted the virusand remain especially vulnerable to infection, fueled by celebrations during Pride month, public health experts warn.

Great, another virus spreading by dudes playing butt darts. You should definitely get the vax slick Willy.

Great, another virus spreading by dudes playing butt darts. You should definitely get the vax slick Willy.
    More dumbshit comments from commie cigar.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

so sick of hearing "follow the science" by the same folks that now seemingly believe a man can have a menstrual cycle and bare a child .....

excuse me while I turn a deaf ear to the idiots
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    I don't remember repubs forcing people to get the jab or threatening to destroy their lives if they didn't. Funny how selective memory works.
    Ha Ha...how soon we forget...or choose to block it out...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

proudly not jabbed , but Naturally immunity is within , not that any immunity exists including the jab ...

have a young college niece fully vaxxed and with full blown covid as I type this .... so those 4-5 shots havent done shit to save her ass
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now