Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1667

Thread: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Quote Originally Posted by pepsyman1 View Post
    Hey Guys
    Everyone take a deep breath. It's a discussion board and we are all free to have our opinions without treating each other like rival gang members. We are allowed to disagree without it being WW3. That's a big issue right now...If you don't agree with whatever opinion one side has you are the enemy. A legit 3rd political party would really help the dialogue but we don't have that right now...it's on us to be respectful to each other. If someone on YOUR side of an debate is being disrespectful, call them out on it. It's the only way we debate and compromise instead of just choosing a position out of spite.
    Look at what the left has done for the past two years. I don't want to hear them out or compromise. I want them utterly steamrolled and their shitty way of thinking exterminated. It is not out of stubbornness or spite, but simply because their ideas and actions are so harmful to everyone that they can't just be allowed to continue.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    MADE IN USA

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Cept for Tom there's a 100% chance.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

All I know is that five people I know personally have died from Covid-19, one of them a good friend, and three others with one degree of separation (two of my wife's cousins and the wife of a colleague). And yet, the best we can do is yell and scream at each other about stupid crap and play partisan games. I just shake my head at the stupidity into which this country has fallen, and I include both the left and the right, those who support masks/vaccines/and so on, and those who don't.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    All I know is that five people I know personally have died from Covid-19, one of them a good friend, and three others with one degree of separation (two of my wife's cousins and the wife of a colleague). And yet, the best we can do is yell and scream at each other about stupid crap and play partisan games. I just shake my head at the stupidity into which this country has fallen, and I include both the left and the right, those who support masks/vaccines/and so on, and those who don't.
    I can't pretend to know what the left is thinking, but as one who is pretty dead-center on the political spectrum, I can tell you it is the left who made it political. First of all, because they have to make everything political, it's what they do. But more directly through their actions that immediately ostracized everyone who was not in lockstep with them. Also just what they do. If you were to imagine the politicization of COVID as a conversation between two non-liberals, it would go something like this:

"Hmm, it looks like there's a pretty nasty bug going around this year."

"Yeah, I guess we should keep that in mind."

"They're saying we me need to shut down the entire world."

"lol, that's not even a thing. Well, surely anyone can see that's ridiculous."

"They're forcing us to do it anyway."

"Who is?"

"Liberals."

"Those motherfuckers? Well, before, I was willing to tolerate them and try to figure out our differences, but this is bullshit. They've gone too far, there's no coming back from this. Fuck them and everything they want, forever."

"Now they're saying it's safe again."

"Great, restrictions are over!"

"Well, not exactly. It's only safe for riots and political protests. They say political expression is the one thing more important than the restrictions."

"Ok, I want to express my belief that the restrictions have gone too far."

"Eeeeeehhhhh ... Well, here's the thing. It's only the freedom to express THEIR political views. Yours are inconsequential, back to lockdown."

"That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Are these people in third grade?"

"Sorry, they say those are the rules, no backsies."

"Who says?"

"Liberals."

"Fuck them, I am done listening to anything they tell me to do. It's OVER."

"They say you still have to do what they say."

"Fuck those people, they ruined the economy and tried to lock me in my house. What part of 'there's no coming back from that, fuck you forever' do they not understand?"

"They still say you have to do what they say."

"I mean, is there even a reason?"

"Weeeeeeellll, there's no actual evidence that any of it worked, but they will call you stupid and ignorant and blinded by partisan politics if you don't comply."

"I don't care."

"Well, they are still calling you names. They say you're just a dope who does whatever Trump says."

"These people tried to shut down the world. It has nothing to do with politics, didn't everyone notice how stupid that was? Anyway, I don't care what they think. Anyone who tries do do what they did is crazy, it's obvious."

"Now they say you're a far-right conspiracy theorist."

"I told you, I don't care. It has nothing to do with politics, I would hate any person who tried to do that."

"Ok, it's a year later."

"Good, so our two weeks to slow the spread must be over."

"Weeeeeeellllll, not exactly, they still say you have to do what they tell you."

"Is there any evidence that it actually did any good? For example, that places with their restrictions were any better off than places without them?"

"Well, not exactly. But it's for your own good. Surely you're not against safety!"

"Listen, this is idiotic, I'm going out for a beer."

"They say you're an ignorant political pawn."

"Whatever."

"Ok, it's two years later."

"Anything changed?"

"Not really. They're still calling you names all the time and saying they hope you die. Like, they've legit been doing that non-stop the whole time."

"How do they even do that? Wouldn't it get exhausting, keeping yourself that miserable?"

"They say you're an ignorant political pawn."

"Who cares."

... and THAT is how it "became a partisan issue."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

[IMG][/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG][/IMG]

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

https://youtu.be/lUMN6xFng6M

Yes... YouTube, because that's where the vid is.

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Look at what the left has done for the past two years. I don't want to hear them out or compromise. I want them utterly steamrolled and their shitty way of thinking exterminated. It is not out of stubbornness or spite, but simply because their ideas and actions are so harmful to everyone that they can't just be allowed to continue.
    Just like some of us are fans of Trump BUT hate to see him tweeting and gloating because it creates even bigger disagreements and resistance, I'm sure there are Democrats that aren't all crazy with political positions just left of the Joker from Batman..lol. I think there are plenty of people on both sides that ARE on one side or the other but not off the deep end and THOSE are the ones we've got to try to pull back from just this side of crazy.

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Lmfao!

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]imagehosting[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]picture to url[/IMG]

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

If only Trump hadn't started this problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

If not for the liberal-induced hysteria over COVID-19, chances are you wouldn't even notice it had happened at all.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    If only chyna didn't release it into the world.

- - - Updated - - -

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

I'll bite... how did Trump start this?

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Probably just trolling ... then again, liberals believe all sorts of crazy things, so who knows.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

- - - Updated - - -

Whistleblowers Share DOD Medical Data That Blows Vaccine Safety Debate Wide Open | Daniel Horowitz The Blaze (https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horow...bate-wide-open)

Data, transparency, and surveillance. That is what has been missing from the greatest experiment on humans of all time throughout this pandemic. Now, military medical whistleblowers have come forward with what they claim is perhaps the most accurate and revealing data set on vaccine safety one could possibly find.

On Monday, during Sen. Ron Johnson’s five-hour hearing on a “COVID-19: Second Opinion (https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a....html),” Ohio attorney Thomas Renz, who has been representing clients suing the vaccine mandates, presented DOD medical billing data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) that paints a shockingly disturbing picture of the health of our service members in 2021:

• Neurological issues: a 1,000% increase, from a baseline average of 82,000 to 863,000

• Cancer: an almost 300% increase in cancer diagnoses (from a five-year average of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021)

• Pulmonary embolisms: a 467% increase

• Myocardial infarction: a 269% increase

• Bell’s palsy: a 291% increase

• Miscarriages: a 300% increase in 2021 over the five-year average. The five-year average was 1,499 codes for miscarriages per year. During the first 10 months of 2021, it was 4,182.

• Congenital malformations (for children of military personnel): a 156% increase

• Female infertility: a 471% increase

DMED is quite literally an epidemiological surveillance program designed for the express purpose of detecting surges in illness and injury to make sure the military is combat-ready. It’s about national security even more than public health. Why would the military not have blown the whistle and warned the CDC right away about this data? On the military health system website (https://www.health.mil/Military-Heal...lance-Division), the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Division (AFHSD) is described as “the central epidemiologic resource for the U.S. Armed Forces, conducting medical surveillance to protect those who serve our nation in uniform and allies who are critical to our national security interests.”

Read more �� The Blaze (https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horow...bate-wide-open)
    Watch �� Senator Johnson Hearing (https://t.me/LibertyOverwatchChannel/6355)

@LibertyOverwatchChannel

in other words if you got these shots...be afraid...be very afraid. everything is a conspiracy theory....till its not.

- - - Updated - - -

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    It's pretty obvious how it was mishandled from the get go. Pretty obvious that Trump disbanded the pandemic response team. You can be a republican and see that. That has nothing to do with any liberals. lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Probably just trolling ... then again, liberals believe all sorts of crazy things, so who knows.
    Spoken like a true Trumper. No political party...just Trump. LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

It's pretty obvious how it was mishandled from the get go. Pretty obvious that Trump disbanded the pandemic response team. You can be a republican and see that. That has nothing to do with any liberals. lol.
    The only failed responses were lockdowns and mandates. There was no place for any of them whatsoever. Just a gross error in judgment that left everyone worse off. And they were strictly a liberal thing.

The worst part of it is that they still refuse to admit they were wrong. Just double down again. Dude, you can't double down on a hand of 30, you busted a year and a half ago.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

I see there's a new ignoramus.

COVID death toll in U.S. hits 900,000

A picture of a dead Bigfoot shot in the Cape Breton Highlands.
    The hunter ( Shotgun Murry ) claimed to have shot it, but after extensive research it is believed to have died from Covid.
    It was also proven by CNN that this was all Trump's fault.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ